Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos (68416 Views)

Lady Who Secretly Welcomed Baby With Ex Dumps Husband After Sponsoring Her UK / This Lady, ADEPOJU BUSAYO, Is Missing In Oyo (Photo) / McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Techguy96(m): 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
cownobygo:
baba forget o no dey dull your self for where Yahoo plus boys dey o
Don't be foolish, does rituals don't work. The other day on Twitter 2 million naira was presented to anyone that can perform his/her black magic for the world to see. Till date nobody came out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by FvckAllMods: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
grin
SimplyFacts:

You won't make heaven with this kind of savagery grin

You must be reffering to the guy above.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mehn,boys fit don use her do topup
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by poweredcom(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
All dese type of gals are the ones that are street urchins and are left over for small yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Crochet: 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
Is well
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by LoveJesus87(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
ahnie:

No be smol werey.that guy is always high on cow menses.
ah ah easy naw
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by neyoohhh: 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
We know rituals ain't real, but we see an increased drug abuse especially amongst women.

Why I dey try tell una people to stop encouraging vice's, it will continue to consume the weak minded if there aren't enough people willing to stand for the truth.

They'll say drugs ain't no big deal in the west but forget Nigeria doesn't have the health care to mitigate risks.

This is about the tenth video of young girls acting strange.

Nigerian evil promoter's, your evil ways will eventually catch up with you.
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by joefelin2345: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
They should show her 1m naira cash..
.she go remember her name 2 seconds..
You are a bad guy!!! Any way, there is a vacancy for a lady Front Desk Officer at a Guest House based in a high brow area of Igbobi, Lagos State. Contact joefelin@yahoo.com or 09023357333 (WhatsApp) for details.
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Darealrick(m): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hey everyone im new here can someone explain how everything works
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by lilvicky68(m): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
joefelin2345:
You are a bad guy!!! Any way, there is a vacancy for a lady Front Desk Officer at a Guest House based in a high brow area of Igbobi, Lagos State. Contact joefelin@yahoo.com or 09023357333 (WhatsApp) for details.
How much?
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by lilvicky68(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Darealrick:
Hey everyone im new here can someone explain how everything works :PHey everyone im new here can someone explain how everything works
Welcome..

You will learn as time goes..
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by sevenhundred(m): 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Why are you guys so insensitive shocked
please say it again "INSENSITIVE" people!!!!
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by goslowgoslow(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Weedhustler:
They have used her little destiny....leave yahoo boys u no gree! Now see ur life?
You are actually on weed! How do you know her story? Stop posting rubbish! If you smoke weed go to bed and sleep.
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by bluefilm: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Dem don fuck_ sense comot from im body.

Now she's senseless.

Chai. cry cry cry
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by 1Sharon(f): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
Oh dear.
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by MoneyTrees(m): 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
doggedfighter:

Na werey
I dunno doggedfighter but I like her & if I mistakenly shoot my shot
Doggedfighter:

Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by eldervine: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
wait ooo i think i know something about her.

she is a girl.
.Dont get angry or is she not a girl.
Mcheew jare
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Solidkay(m): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're among the problems of the country. And you will claim learned. Shame!

Usually I don't reply fools like you,
But I need to let you understand I'm not the cause of your frustration,
Take your anger to Buhari not me.
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by MufasaLion: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Solidkay:

Usually I don't reply fools like you,
But I need to let you understand I'm not the cause of your frustration,
Take your anger to Buhari not me.

You're the frustrated one here. Writing thesis as a reply to comments.
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by rollandben(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Oh God have mercy o. Quick recovery to her
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
ahnie:
Likely suffering from amnesia

Likely
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Dexpro:
Someone's daughter
hey baby girl. How do you do it seems.
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Bahamas95(m): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
Trimjos:
Pls they should take her to safety before Lagos boys impregnate her
Lol, you just made me remember what happened in my area some years ago.

A young girl who confessed being a witch was paraded around town. After much disgrace some area boys stormed the scene and carried her away. We later heard that night that their chairman and two of the boys had sex with her. According to them they fvcked the witchcraft outa her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by cosmos1440: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
post=106999381:

Watch Video Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVYGmLdAa1n/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=1164ea5d-228e-40ca-9d06-66229c274b5c

That's our very own. Nairalander ; Ishililove aka Pochontas.

Na joke ooooooh
angry
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by cosmos1440: 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
Bahamas95:
Lol, you just made me remember what happened in my area some years ago.

A young girl who confessed being a witch was paraded around town. After much disgrace some area boys stormed the scene and carried her away. We later heard that night that their chairman and two of the boys had sex with her. According to them they fvcked the witchcraft outa her.

Lagosians in particular are weirdos and Nigerians in general are sick but there is nobody to tell them

1 Share

Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by godofuck231: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
This country sef
see name be like who don conquer all the girls for Lagos , see in’s hand work, nah men like up an una se suck babe when this kind problem de sup, you no see her hair , someone screwed her brains out!
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Gkemz: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
She must have been hypnotized by her abductors who may have wanted to use her for ritual but luck ran out of them. No need taking her to a psychiatrist. She would regain her consciousness. Just sprinkle enough water on her head mixed with genuine anointed olive oil.
My lil brother was almost used in Lagos before his nysc but thank God he was found before his hypnotizers could perfect their sinister mission.
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Justiceleague1: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
What a black beauty
Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Truvelisback(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
I hope yahoo boys never use her?

1 Like

Re: This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos by Wazirinjos12(m): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
Yahoo boiz don hypnotize this one. Wish u speedy recovery Ma.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife / Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.