Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Can Anyone Provide Me With A .com.ng Domain? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Anyone Provide Me With A .com.ng Domain? (1001 Views)

Free .com.ng Domain Name Offer! / Must I Pay 350k For A .com.ng Domain / How To Get a .NG Domain Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Provide Me With A .com.ng Domain? by naijacutee(f): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2007
Hello everyone,

I just needed to find out - Can Nigerian-based company/firm/individual provide me with a .com.ng domain extension plus reliable domain hosting? Or, one which I can transfer to a UK domain hosting site?

Thanks
NC
Re: Can Anyone Provide Me With A .com.ng Domain? by syskay(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2007
NG Domains are only available for individuals and organizations that are based in Nigeria. The registry usually confirms this by calling the intended registrant.
Re: Can Anyone Provide Me With A .com.ng Domain? by naijacutee(f): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2007
Ok, thanks for that, syskay. Do you think it would be available to individuals based in Nigeria, but who are in partnership with people based outside Nigeria? (If the whole administration of the site etc would be carried out outside Nigeria?)
Re: Can Anyone Provide Me With A .com.ng Domain? by syskay(m): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2007
Yeah, That can be done. However, your Nigerian contact must own or work with the company who's website he intends to register. The Website can be administered from anywhere, but If you intend to employ the service of another host, simply provide us with their Server details.

Please note that the registration process of NG domains could take a long as a month in some cases (Nigerian Factor).

For more Info, you can mail me.

domains at syskay.com.ng
www.syskay.com.ng
Re: Can Anyone Provide Me With A .com.ng Domain? by fransois2(m): 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2007
Hello,
You can visit www.web4africa.com.ng or call 08034624699 for more info. Registration for any .ng is free.However, the condition is you must host with us and show us evidence of your physical presence in Nigeria.
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Create Free Website / 100,000 Visitors From Twitter Each Month / I Need Someone To Take Me Web Designing On A One-on-one Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.