Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,589 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) (57258 Views)

Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University / Popular And Oldest University Of Jos Student, Jango Finally Graduated / Governor Akeredolu Rehabilitates OAUSTECH Abandoned For 8 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by studentwriter(m): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2021
doggedfighter:
Are we talking about someone's son?

A mother's 9 months sweat and sleepless nights?

He must've gotten so used to being a student that being a graduate will seem so odd.

Who knows the class of degree they will send him off with?
I think I once heard about one like this in Uniben too.
he finished last year, he studied engineering

1 Like

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by 6ixT8: 11:28am On Oct 25, 2021
salesbloo:
The school is looking like secondary school

dont be hasty to judge a book by it cover.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by studentwriter(m): 11:28am On Oct 25, 2021
boolet:
Congratulations to him. Apparently my 6 years instead of 4 is a learner... lol cheesy. However, comrade Jango is a learner, when place side by side Tony Fash of Great Ife. grin
who be Tony fash and how long did he stay in oau
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by AngelHoly(m): 11:29am On Oct 25, 2021
femi4:
Olodo...equating academics failure to sin. If you can't succeed academically, why not try other sectors instead of wanting the rules bent for you

All are equate to sin cos exam malpractice is a sin.... Why should he try something else when believed in that professional...after all rules bent for lecturers and professors kids even our so called politicians kids

Everyone is living in the expense of unmerited favour and grace,maybe you think that you are most qualified in professions until you jam someone better than you...naija schools have poor academic system even if you came of first class...you will still go through another form of training in the western world so there is nothing bad of giving him a pass mark if he have overstayed for long
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by studentwriter(m): 11:31am On Oct 25, 2021
Kingcalls:
2005 to 2021 is 16 yrs... u sure say u sef go graduate
so these 16 year olds in the University, when they were sucking breast, this agbaya was still in the University
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Cortexhills99: 11:36am On Oct 25, 2021
Jango machine... He always say AMEH you na Future. I go support you for any election �

1 Like

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Dpundict: 11:43am On Oct 25, 2021
I am happy for him. He may have had some learning disabilities but his courage to hold on through the years and the accommodating attitude of the school towards him needs commendation.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by othenok(f): 11:44am On Oct 25, 2021
Like Yaayaya in UNN that year. Dem dey plenty for UNN
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by JordanMichael(m): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2021
The movie "Bad Boys" comes to mind
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2021
At last congratulations.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Bamzyriches451: 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
13 years?
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by BabaCool1987(m): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
samsononyilo:
Meet Jango, most senior comrade of Unijos ,he has been a student of the institution for the past 13yrs, Jango signed out today after 13yrs grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM5it7NNCkQ

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=421742445980469&id=100044341513298
May be those preventing him from graduating has retired from the institution.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Akharmony: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Daddy gbogbo won��
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Donclique(m): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

It is easier to secure a 50-ha nuclear power station than securing the whole nation. When it comes to security, it can be easily secured and no jihadist or terrorist can enter.

The only and main challenge is corruption. When China built its wall, people still crossed over cos of corruption. I agree with you, but this is a decision we must make. A decision to move forward, or to stand still cos of corruption. When people know there is nuclear power and they can be wiped off in just a second, I am sure they will not play with corruption in that area. This is from experience.

As corrupt as Russia is, she has super nuclear stations. If America has the power to scrutinize Russia, she would have stopped Russia on the ground of corruption. But the Chernobyl disaster has taught Russia a big lesson. No one jokes with a nuclear power. Even the most corrupt man will tell you NO. But the only kind of person who will joke with it is a terrorist. And it is easy to push away terrorism from nuclear power since the chance of corruption breaking the security is low. Everyone knows the consequence. No one will ever take bribe or tip to allow any kind of irregularity. The only means to penetrate is through forcing nuclear station workers (kidnapping, threatening their family, etc). And if the security is tight, such dont work also.

The moment we say we want to do nuclear, we already know that south is already saying we are internally separating from the north if they dont change. Definitely, it cannot be situated in the north, as they have lost the morale right to have it there. It will be in the south.

Most likely, it can be situated inside the ocean close to Lagos if we want to have it like Russia which recently have a nuclear power on water. And if not inside the ocean, it can be in any place that is outside terrorism with maximum security.

Keep it simple.
I have writing about it. The three simple points which can achieve the above you have written are:
1. State policing
2. Regional supreme courts
3. States controlling its resources.

We let Abuja turn to external affairs ministry and presidency. States pay tax to Abuja. We eradicate senate and house of rep in Abuja so that state lawmakers take over their states. This will also reduce the cost of governance.

I am sure Aso Rock will be relieved as the president will soon vacate the place. Lol.

We can only achieve this gradually. We have just a step to achieve state policing. SW govs are already pushing for regional supreme courts. I think the fastest way to achieve this is to push for nuclear power. Everyone will be shocked like you, just like how we were shocked with state policing. We were shocked with the Marijuana bill too. Lol. But it seems both state policing and legalizing marijuana are happening soon. Marwa, the NDLEA boss (very incompetent person) is the stumbling block for legalizing weed who will soon get kicked out of the position. Imagine, someone who said he wanted to be Nigerian president accepted NDLEA job. Lol.

It is possible to have a nuclear station in Nigeria. As soon as we do the following, agriculture will pick up again, foreigners will move into Nigeria. The entertainment industry will boom. Most black americans who are interested in finding their root will move to Nigeria. I wont be shocked if Kanye West or JayZ buys a house in Nigeria.

The next stage is integrating nations in West Africa. At first, we need to close our borders, esp Seme, Idiroko and other places we share with Benin Republic. Then, later, we will open it down to Abijan for free trade. Nigeria --> Benin Republic --> Togo --> Ghana --> Cote DVoire. Liberia will team up with us too as we have a history.
I am thrilled with this insight, you would make a good teacher if you aren't one already.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
Gadafii:
What held him for that long

Lecturers...

You see how God will punish them abi...
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Cortexhills99:
Jango machine... He always say AMEH you na Future. I go support you for any election �

I know the guy back in Jos ..
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Solsix(m): 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
numericalguy:

What is there not to understand in the guy's statement. Don't some vindictive and wicked lecturers deny students their score sometimes
I don't believe that, vindictive in what sense?? So if write a course you are sure of and a lecturer give you f, you will not call for remarking??
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Cognitivereason: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
What made u think it had something to do with lecturers....
U just open ur mouth ..waaaa
TarOrfeeek:

The biggest congratulations to the Lecturers who successfully held him back for 13 years.

At least now they themselves can find something better to do with life.

Nigeria is a poorly told joke.

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Donclique:

I am thrilled with this insight, you would make a good teacher if you aren't one already.
Thanks for the compliment. You are right, I am.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by paduzman: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hmmm unijos be doing the most
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by femi4: 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
AngelHoly:

All are equate to sin cos exam malpractice is a sin.... Why should he try something else when believed in that professional...after all rules bent for lecturers and professors kids even our so called politicians kids

Everyone is living in the expense of unmerited favour and grace,maybe you think that you are most qualified in professions until you jam someone better than you...naija schools have poor academic system even if you came of first class...you will still go through another form of training in the western world so there is nothing bad of giving him a pass mark if he have overstayed for long
Don't be too emotional, you can fail academically and still make heaven. When it comes to professionalism, you have to merit it. We can't put our lives in the hand of quack doctors, nurses, Engr etc all in the name of "let my people go"

If he believes in that profession, encourage him to keep trying till he merits it. A half baked graduate is useless to the society
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by ravensckar(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Bagehot:

If these guys were such brilliant minds, they should have very early on weighted the pros and cons of their choices, and gotten started with their lives. Talmbout 'never succumbed in the face of tyranny and injustice'.
I believe every one of them are adults who knew very well what the consequences of their actions would be. You may think they don't, but trust me, they do. It's the first rule of activism; always begin a struggle with the end in mind.

Besides, getting started in life isn't all about getting jobs and getting married. Everyone has a different path to travel in life. For me, they are very brave and I'll forever respect them. As a matter of fact, I drew inspiration from them during my time on O.A.U campus. wink wink
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by witworth(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
The lecturers wey no get joy for the job before, people wey loan don hammer their waist brake.
And dem still dey get yeye ego for pride.
Na Ayelala go kill dem.

1 Like

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by membranus: 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sanchez01:

Brilliance has no ties with the consequences of activism. OAU ingrained philosophy in the heart of every student at some point was dogged activism. If you heard them talk publicly or sit down with them, you'd be left in awe as to how young minds are willing to sacrifice everything for a working system. That they took the long road doesn't make them daft. And trust me, their bold moves changed many narratives.

Thanks for this.

The human rights activism that was built in me at OAU, Ife remains pulsating within me, even 30 years after graduation.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Godmademan(m): 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
It's like I no Sabi math. Is 2021 minus 2005 not 16 years? Girl dey born 2005 don dey f**k scatter with body count of 100+
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Danito40(m): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
I think the circumstances around his long stay should be probed by the students human right activist group...if his delay is oceastrated by calculated hatred from the lecturers or school management the body should take legal action and jango should be duely compensated.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by princewarri1985: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
In 2002 when i was doing my diploma in delsu, we also have one bros in our hostel who has been in delsu for 16 years and he refused to graduate and keep paying school fees every year, the university finally beg him to graduate by awarding him a third class degree the following year, very jovial guy and the whole school love him, he graduation party that year na blast, he even said it with his mouth then that he was even ready to spend 30 years in delsu if the school allowed him
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by NextBuhari: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Some of these students prefer to stay in school for this long because the school environment makes it easier for them to survive. There are a lot of free things you get in school that you might not easily get outside.

1 Like

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by GreaterFuture(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
princewarri1985:
In 2002 when i was doing my diploma in delsu, we also have one bros in our hostel who has been in delsu for 16 years and he refused to graduate and keep paying school fees every year, the university finally beg him to graduate by awarding him a third class degree the following year, very jovial guy and the whole school love him, he graduation party that year na blast, he even said it with his mouth then that he was even ready to spend 30 years in delsu if the school allowed him
Why? Is he making money from it?

I see you are trying to reach me
Pls use this my Number, won't reply you via mail
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by YourFavorite21(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
How can 2005-2021 be 13 years?undecided
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by princewarri1985: 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Why? Is he making money from it?

I see you are trying to reach me
Pls use this my Number, won't reply you via mail
IT'S ABOUT THE MOBILE DSTV AND HOW MUCH IT COST,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Covenant University Final Year Student Forced To Shave Beard By Lecturer(video) / Most People Don't Know That These Words Exist. / Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.