Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) (57256 Views)

Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University / Popular And Oldest University Of Jos Student, Jango Finally Graduated / Governor Akeredolu Rehabilitates OAUSTECH Abandoned For 8 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by lookingfly: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Reminds me of one of our lecturer that graduated after 15 years (a six years course though)!......so happy for him.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Sammerboi: 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
I know guys who are in Lautech for 10yrs and still dey around with no hope of graduating. Carry over don plenty more lol.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Downey(f): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
The biggest congratulations to the Lecturers who successfully held him back for 13 years.

At least now they themselves can find something better to do with life.

Nigeria is a poorly told joke.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Agboconsult1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lol...Jango is now a celebrity hitting the FP of Nairaland.
I use to be afraid of this guy when i was in 100level in UJ, i got admission in 2013, graduated and served (thank God we all in our parralel line).
Jango as if has all the connections within the university. Any departmental and faculty election that does not concern him, u will find him there negotiating and causing trouble.
Talk of cutist, he knows them all.
Jango is a loyal servant, u will see him washing the car of a NANS National official.
The story goes on and on.
Congratulations to him

1 Like

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Jamesz12: 2:06am On Oct 26, 2021
Yes you are right and Cyril is still in Uniben till date, I was admitted in 2009 and met Cyril who was already over 8 years in the school, 2013 I left after my 4 years Cyril is still there and up tlil this year 2021 he is still there.
What a world
doggedfighter:
Are we talking about someone's son?

A mother's 9 months sweat and sleepless nights?

He must've gotten so used to being a student that being a graduate will seem so odd.

Who knows the class of degree they will send him off with?
I think I once heard about one like this in Uniben too.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by GreaterFuture(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2021
Jamesz12:
Yes you are right and Cyril is still in Uniben till date, I was admitted in 2009 and met Cyril who was already over 8 years in the school, 2013 I left after my 4 years Cyril is still there and up tlil this year 2021 he is still there.
What a world
But why do they do it.
Are they making money there
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by GreaterFuture(m): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
princewarri1985:
I will prefer we talk here
so chatting on whatsapp is to much, is that not the Standard way of doing of business?
There's nothing much to talk about per say,
If you want do one year account, it's ₦10k
Drop your email and I will activate it
You stream with data as said earlier, on any device, even smart TV
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by dacillin: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
ravensckar:
The great Dr. Anthony Fasawe a.k.a Tony Fash.

He spent a whopping 20 years on O.A.U Campus or so they told us.

Meanwhile, have the likes of Goddey, Soweto, Aluta Tobi, Destiny, Mandela and co graduated?

These guys were brilliant minds who never succumbed in the face of tyranny & injustice. God bless every one of them!

Tony, a great friend of Delemycin. Who left the struggle early for them.

I thank God for the life of bro Tony as he finally graduated. I believe his daughter will be happy for him.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by studentwriter(m): 7:24am On Oct 29, 2021
Jamesz12:
What a world
I dey hear of that Cyril since the day I wrote my postutme in uniben till now that I've graduated, Abeg which department the Cyril dey?
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Cortexhills99: 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
Great Jossite
Blackdisciple:

I know the guy back in Jos ..
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Jamesz12: 8:52am On Oct 02, 2022
I don't really know the exact department but I think It should be one of the departments in engineering faculty if I'm not mistaking
studentwriter:
I dey hear of that Cyril since the day I wrote my postutme in uniben till now that I've graduated, Abeg which department the Cyril dey?
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
If he entered school at 15 years old, it means he left at 31. Omoh, all that time could be used to grow a good business. The man got himself institutionalized.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most People Don't Know That These Words Exist. / Covenant University Final Year Student Forced To Shave Beard By Lecturer(video) / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.