Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,195 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) (57252 Views)

Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University / Popular And Oldest University Of Jos Student, Jango Finally Graduated / Governor Akeredolu Rehabilitates OAUSTECH Abandoned For 8 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by GetMeRight: 9:07am On Oct 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

The biggest congratulations to the Lecturers who successfully held him back for 13 years.

At least now they themselves can find something better to do with life.

Nigeria is a poorly told joke.

Really, is this necessary at all? What do you know about the guy's brilliance and good behaviour? Hundreds of thousands of students are graduating every year with no extra year but you decide to ridicule Nigeria over a case of just one student that you don't even know the reason behind his 13 years in school as an undergraduate! That's not fair to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by AngelHoly(m): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2021
femi4:
So, they should go against the ethics of their profession. Did he pass and they failed him instead?

if God held you captive for all the sins you have committed in this life...do you think you would still be alive

Sometimes you need humanity to make a world a better place after all na theory we dey do for naija schools

3 Likes

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by tico1212(m): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2021
boolet:
Congratulations to him. Apparently my 6 years instead of 4 is a learner... lol cheesy. However, comrade Jango is a learner, when place side by side Tony Fash of Great Ife. grin

Or Marshal of OSUA/UNAD

1 Like

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by femiasaolu2014: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2021
If Jango spent 13 years in UniJos, how many years did Femi Struggle spend in FUTA?

I am sure it cant be less than 15 - 17 years.

It paid out in the end for him though as man is now an SSA to Gbajabiamila.

1 Like

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Jide11CAC: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2021
FarinJini:
lol so carryover carry you too?
Tell us about this Tony Fash

https://www.nairaland.com/1839975/former-oau-sug-president-graduates
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by UTILITYMAY(m): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2021
Kingcalls:
2005 to 2021 is 16 yrs... u sure say u sef go graduate

Haaa!
I think say na only me see am. I con even they count my fingers to be sure of this calculation.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2021
Maybe with certificate of attendance But laslas he might be even rich

The world of today no b by degree

Popularity rules better

4 Likes

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 25, 2021
ravensckar:
The great Dr. Anthony Fasawe a.k.a Tony Fash.

He spent a whopping 20 years on O.A.U Campus or so they told us.

Meanwhile, have the likes of Goddey, Soweto, Aluta Tobi, Destiny, Mandela and co graduated?

These guys were brilliant minds who never succumbed in the face of tyranny & injustice. God bless every one of them!

If these guys were such brilliant minds, they should have very early on weighted the pros and cons of their choices, and gotten started with their lives. Talmbout 'never succumbed in the face of tyranny and injustice'.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by JerrieBoss: 9:11am On Oct 25, 2021
Like Seriously

Aluta Jango, no be small thing. Matter wey start for school come enter nairaland front page. I pray you get job too.

1 Like

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by dawncorhneil: 9:12am On Oct 25, 2021
Gadafii:
What held him for that long
His village people

1 Like

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Harrynight(m): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2021
alphaNomega:
There could be someone in a Nigerian university breaking this record right now and we would never know.

I know someone who got admission into Unical in 2004, as we speak Babe isn't graduating yet...

I know u are suprise to know it's a female in question grin

1 Like

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by slimjohn2k5: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2021
Maybe he love school environment. Is not the lecturers
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Sanchez01: 9:15am On Oct 25, 2021
boolet:
Congratulations to him. Apparently my 6 years instead of 4 is a learner... lol cheesy. However, comrade Jango is a learner, when place side by side Tony Fash of Great Ife. grin
Tony Fash is a legend and unrivaled. Met him on his last return to the school. That could have been someone's grandfather if you take out education. And to think he studied medicine or so made it crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Kingisibor: 9:16am On Oct 25, 2021
Sowore the activist graduated after 11 years in unilag

1 Like

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Adakintroy: 9:17am On Oct 25, 2021
I dont understand 13yrs how? Most art course like history are four yrs. My school like uni uyo do Summers school for those who have extra yrs
But not anymore sha. However 2yrs is the max to clear your extra yrs carry over courses
. I don't know of any school that allows up to extra 8yrs on campus clearing your carry over course. Or are there provisions in uni_ Jos one is not aware of?

1 Like

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2021
If these people understand this: "Life is too short", I bet, they will always be smart and sober. Really, I don't understand why humans forget themselves. Drugs and stimulants are really terrible. Someone who should be sober is still doing rubbish. Well, since Nigeria has shown that corruption is the way forward, why would this guy be sober? Definitely, he will start hustling to be a political thug if he is not. And one day, he may be a senator like Dino. Well, it is unfortunate it is like this.

We can still correct it. And I tell people, the first step is to provide power so that we can start manufacturing again which will improve exportation, decrease importation, and massive jobs will be created. If we all have jobs and foreigners are even running here to take jobs, we will all be serious. Thuggery will be reduced. People will be more sober with life cos there will be meaning to life. One life cut short will make everyone sober cos we will appreciate the value of life more. But as it is, everyone sees life as a risk. To break law and be caught or to break it and come out rich 50 - 50 probability. To carry drugs oversea and be caught or to be rich overnight 50 -50 chance. However, to stay helplessly without job and wasting is a NO for many. 90% of healthy poor people are waiting for the "opportunity" to commit crime and become rich. So, they will rather take the risk than waiting endlessly. Well, it is understandable.

We need to start our own nuclear power. This is the only way we can generate enough electricity. Hydro, wind, solar and other renewable cannot do it. Even gas will be obsolete soon. The way forward is that we get serious and make sure we have an effective nuclear power to stimulate the economy.

1 Like

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Sheggy13(m): 9:18am On Oct 25, 2021
truthCoder:
Nigerian universities with their lecturers that feel like they are mini gods.

Using same course materials for 20 years, no edit.

I remember my computer science classes. The textbook my lecturer sourced materials from was older than me even in the school library. .

My only carry over was in POS111 cos I dared suggest an alternative opinion in class. The man asked for my name and wrote it down. I got 39% total. I learnt my lesson.

This is why Nigerians succeed outside the shores. We have been through all the hell a normal 21st century human should pass through already before we clock 25.

I wish Jango the best in life.
Haba, which Computer Science courses did your lecturer had to consult materials older than you for in this 21st century? Are you sure that person is a University lecturer or you're exaggerating.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by saal: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2021
Hmmmm, wonders shall never end, igwe must hear this, if he is a medical student, I pity his patients, and if his a law student, yawaooooo his clients don suffer. Congrats bro, you deserved a 100 gun salute.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by numericalguy(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2021
DrKKK1:
Comrade Jango stayed that long moving from department to department due largely to his unserious nature and deep involvement in campus and NANS politics. This period is good enough for a serious person to undertake Diploma, B.Sc, NYSC, MBA, M.Sc and Ph.D.
I will not be surprised, if he emerged someday as a member of the House of the green chamber.

@bolded,what is wrong with that. You that was serious, see how serious your English is.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Igahbarr: 9:24am On Oct 25, 2021
Dino Melaiyi type!

1 Like

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by numericalguy(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2021
Solsix:

What do you mean by lecturers who held him back?? Did he pass and his scores where denied him?? Pls make me understand

What is there not to understand in the guy's statement. Don't some vindictive and wicked lecturers deny students their score sometimes

1 Like

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by SavageResponse(m): 9:27am On Oct 25, 2021
Kingcalls:
2005 to 2021 is 16 yrs... u sure say u sef go graduate

grin
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by einsteine(m): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2021
Shey Cyril of Uniben even graduate so
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by SavageResponse(m): 9:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Sheggy13:

Haba, which Computer Science courses did your lecturer had to consult materials older than you for in this 21st century? Are you sure that person is a University lecturer or you're exaggerating.

No mind am, na so dem go just dey lie anyhow
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by truthCoder: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Sheggy13:

When did YOU attend a higher institution?

1 Like

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Congrats
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by truthCoder: 9:30am On Oct 25, 2021
SavageResponse:

No mind am, na so dem go just dey lie anyhow

It’s a monday so i will allow you chew on this one. Now run along

2 Likes

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by mediclife1987(m): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2021
samsononyilo:
Meet Jango, most senior comrade of Unijos ,he has been a student of the institution for the past 13yrs, Jango signed out today after 13yrs grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM5it7NNCkQ

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=421742445980469&id=100044341513298

Na now hin just dey ready to graduate.

Lazy man.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Sanchez01: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2021
Bagehot:

If these guys were such brilliant minds, they should have very early on weighted the pros and cons of their choices, and gotten started with their lives. Talmbout 'never succumbed in the face of tyranny and injustice'.
Brilliance has no ties with the consequences of activism. OAU ingrained philosophy in the heart of every student at some point was dogged activism. If you heard them talk publicly or sit down with them, you'd be left in awe as to how young minds are willing to sacrifice everything for a working system. That they took the long road doesn't make them daft. And trust me, their bold moves changed many narratives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by MrCover: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2021
Respect To Him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Covenant University Final Year Student Forced To Shave Beard By Lecturer(video) / Most People Don't Know That These Words Exist. / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.