Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Opinions Of Politically Conscious Nairalanders Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinions Of Politically Conscious Nairalanders Needed (223 Views)

A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders / List Of Great And Popular Nairalanders Needed / Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinions Of Politically Conscious Nairalanders Needed by ConqueredWest: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dear Nairalanders, I need answers to these 2 questions below with reasons for thy answers.

Scenario 1:
You are a lady from a financially weak home but whose great destiny is tied to education of which without education, you can't get to your destiny.

If a young guy approves you and wants to support you in school on one condition that you will marry him after schooling. Will you accept his condition despite him not being your type of man though of good character.?

Scenario 2:
You are a guy from a financially weak home but whose great destiny is tied to getting a job of which without a well paid job, you can't get out of poverty since none of your loved ones has the cash to help you establish a business.

If a young lady approves you and wants to use her influence to help you secure a very high paying on one condition that you will marry her after getting the job. Will you accept her condition despite her not being your type of woman though of good character.?

Pls Let Me Know Your Opinion In Order To Enable Me See Into The Mindsets Of Africans Especially Nigerians.

Politically Active Nairalanders Pls Share Your Thoughts
Re: Opinions Of Politically Conscious Nairalanders Needed by Holumhidey(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
I'll marry her

No woman is my type shocked
Re: Opinions Of Politically Conscious Nairalanders Needed by MRDEE01: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lazy mind kind of question
Re: Opinions Of Politically Conscious Nairalanders Needed by Adetyty: 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
This question makes no sense
Re: Opinions Of Politically Conscious Nairalanders Needed by Gentlerespect76: 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
Yes.

Often, people make life-mistakes because of their lack of the inner workings of destiny. There is what's called destiny helpers in life, and often they don't come in hue and size we have wish for. Be that as it may, if you pray for actualization of your dreams, like Philip in the Bible, the food might not look holy, but eat for thy Lord has answered thy prayers in ways beyond you. Again, I say, agree.

We move.
Re: Opinions Of Politically Conscious Nairalanders Needed by ConqueredWest: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Yes.

Often, people make life-mistakes because of their lack of the inner workings of destiny. There is what's called destiny helpers in life, and often they don't come in hue and size we have wish for. Be that as it may, if you pray for actualization of your dreams, like Philip in the Bible, the food might not look holy, but eat for thy Lord has answered thy prayers in ways beyond you. Again, I say, agree.

We move.

The only 2 sensible answers with good reason

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Paddy Mcguinness Talks About Kissing Prince Harry On The Lips In New Book / Thegadgettrend: Hub for kitchen cookware reviews / Nairaland Ladies, Please Show Your Cooking Prowess Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.