Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,364 members, 7,836,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District (8250 Views)

Wike Hosts Cross River PDP Candidates, Donates 25 Buses For Campaigns / Cross River PDP Primaries Turn Violent. Policeman Shot Dead, 2 Wounded (Photos) / 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by oshozondii: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mr Venatius Ikem, Chairman of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in Cross River on Sunday in Ogoja received over 5,000 returnees from the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The event, held at Government Technical College playground, Ogoja, was part of the grand reception for Sen. Jarigbe Agom, representing Cross River North Senatorial District.

Speaking, Ikem said that the return of former PDP members and the entrance of new members are a big boost to the party ahead of future elections in the State.

The returnees and the new members were from five Local Government Areas of the district, including Ogoja Yala, Obanliku, Obudu and Bekwarra.

Among those who returned to the PDP was former Special Adviser to Gov. Liyel Imoke on Budget, Dr Peter Oti.

The Chairman also lauded party faithful for coming out massively to show their support and solidarity to Sen. Agom.

“I can say that, since the time of former Senate President, Joseph Wayas, Cross River North had not witnessed this number of crowd.

“I say with confidence that Cross River North has never produced a Senator as popular as Jarigbe Agom,” he said.

He described Sen. Agom as “a gift from God. “
On his part, the leader of PDP in the State, former Gov. Imoke said that, with the success of Sen. Agom and his soaring popularity “the sky is the limit” for PDP in the district.

He called for total support for the Senator and the party State Chairman both of whom are from the Northern Senatorial District.

“With your massive support, I am sure the party will maintain its strong hold on Cross River in the forthcoming elections.

“The two can form a very strong synergy,” Imoke said.

In his remarks, Sen. Agom said he was highly elated by the turnout of people at the reception.

“The large crowd here signifies that there is something wrong in our State and we need to correct that.

“We must have people in government who are modest and less enthusiastic.

“The law of retributive justice is real but by the Grace of God we will get out of this bad situation that we found ourselves,” he said.

He encouraged the people to remain positive, adding that, there is hope at the end of the tunnel.

“I will do my best and you will be proud that you have made a good choice. Stand firm and do not be intimidated by anybody,” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/cross-river-pdp-receives-over-5000-apc-returnees-from-one-senatorial-district/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by Holumhidey(m): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
People moving from one party to another smh
My stand is; Any politician in office who defects should loose his/her sit cos they got the sit through that party
Besides Nigeria's politicians have no shame

Imagine the other day fayose who i always praised for openly speaking the truth and blasting buhari; defected to apc (his vomit)

I just pity the future of Nigeria's politics for real

i weep for Nigeria sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by Peterosky(m): 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
Op this is good news for my dear State, but pictures of the defection would have been added advantage.

3 Likes

Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by benuejosh: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
PDP and lies are like 5&6.

3 Likes

Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by Indelibleage: 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
We look forward to the return of their prodigal head of state angry

1 Like

Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by Deathisfree: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Dis 2 people will never stop f**king Una Brain (Una way still believe in this con3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by DarkCaesar(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Politicians…….Unstable as a troubled water

1 Like

Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by PIMPAR: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Exactly the round figure of 5,000. Papa deceiving Pikin

2 Likes

Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by Numerouno94(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
All these political prostitutes.
Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by athaboi(f): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
Senator Jarigbe is a strong man

3 Likes

Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by Hyphy(m): 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
Audio tongue
Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by wunmi590(m): 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2021

Bia where are the pictures to back your claim

2 Likes

Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by Countersam(m): 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
oshozondii:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/cross-river-pdp-receives-over-5000-apc-returnees-from-one-senatorial-district/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Returnees?
As in did their fuel finish on the road before they reached their destination or the vehicle conveying them spoilt? grin

1 Like

Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by Charmingrascal(m): 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
LOL

Political refugees.
Political returnees
Political decampees

Nigeria politics is one nonsense game.

1 Like

Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by femiasaolu2014: 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
This is the original "Ati lo, Ati de" type shit.

Shameless people whose raison d'etre is their stomach and money their god.

1 Like

Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by Mossadd: 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
They are returnee not decamped I agreed with you
Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by Etibabs: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
They've not seen what they expected in APC, big shame

1 Like

Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by mydivinely: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
JARIGBE NA MAN U BE,,, AYADE WILL NOT LIKE THIS DESPITE SUCKETING TO APC AND FORCING APPOINTEES TO DO SAME, IT WAS CARNIVAL INDEED .. GOOD WORK SEEN IN YU MORE THAN DIGITAL GOVO..

3 Likes

Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by Houseofglam7(f): 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
undecided
Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by Sharon6(f): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Won ti lo, won ti de grin cheesy

Awon political prostitutes deede cheesy

My signature!
Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
grin grin grin
very soon even honorable tnibu would join pdp
Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by Eteka1(m): 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
Senator Jarigbe is just loved by the people across the State.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by Geestarry(f): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lol.
Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
Calabar people don become fulani slave to some people now
Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by Torosk1(m): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Pictures or

Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by Hardebaryor(m): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please can someone assist me with no matter how little? I'm very hungry and I don't have anything on me as I speak. My account number is 3 1 5 4 9 2 3 5 1 1. First Bank. Ibrahim Sodiq Adebayo. May God bless you
Re: Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District by TotoGame(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
athaboi:
Senator Jarigbe is a strong man

Na SM right from his university days

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) / Federal Government Help Traffic Warden Service To Get Autonomy From Nig Police / Exposed. Why Yorubas Oppose Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.