Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger (13232 Views)

Abia House Of Assembly Seats: PDP 11, LP 9, YPP 2, APC 1. 1 Inconclusive / Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District / Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by Trendme: 7:21am On Feb 25, 2019
Supporters of All Progressives Congress, APC, who trooped out to vote for candidates of their choice on Saturday are still confused over who they voted for out of the two candidates of APC vying for the same post.

However, incumbent Senator David Umaru (Niger East Senatorial District) has maintained that he remained the authentic and only recognised candidate of the party.

Speaking with journalists after casting his vote, Umaru said despite the ruling of the Federal High Court Abuja, which recently declared his challenger, Sani Musa, as the authentic candidate of APC, he remained the only flag bearer of the party.

According to him, “it is expedient to let you know that I cast my vote on Saturday for myself as Niger East Senatorial candidate of my great party, APC and I, David Umaru, is the candidate. All the noise you hear about it is just rumour that does not exist.

“In reality my name was forwarded by the party to INEC and everything that happened after is putting something on nothing. The decision of the court has been appealed. The Federal High Court is court of first instance and until we go through to the final court of jurisdiction, statu quo remains.”

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/politics-2-apc-candidates-chasing-one-senatorial-seat-in-niger/

Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by KubwaBoy: 7:39am On Feb 25, 2019
Okay
Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by logtrend52: 7:51am On Feb 25, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Okay
Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2019
I thought David Umaru is finished already.... undecidedundecided
Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by Nitah1: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
The guy is an idiot.....his rival in the primary elections Sani 313 gave him a beating of his life when he defeated him 35000 votes against umaru's 5000 vote.
come to Niger nobody know umaru,very unproductive and greedy senator.

2 Likes

Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2019
Nitah1:
The guy is an idiot.....his rival in the primary elections Sani 313 gave him a beating of his life when he defeated him 35000 votes against umaru's 5000 vote.
come to Niger nobody know umaru,very unproductive and greedy senator.
Sani 313 is a Gwari man, right??

I don't see David Umaru winning though
Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by logtrend52: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2019
If Buhari doesn't win I'll delete my nairaland account

1 Like

Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by KubwaBoy: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2019
Both are thieves. Sani 313 is the one that INEC gave the contract to print electoral materials and card reader

2 Likes

Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by herzernIsHere: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2019
logtrend52:
Stop dragging us back. PMB has won.

The bone of contention presently now is if the winning margin will exceed that of 2015.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by salbis(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2019
Na so una confusion go continue.
Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by ItzBIM(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2019
Disaster

1 Like

Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by BubuZombi: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2019
Emu4life:
This useless Umaru that was busy following Saraki upandan .

Source... If not that Oshomole gave him Direct Ticket... Who be Sani 313 for Gbagyi people place

1 Like

Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by derok5461: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2019
Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by johnbosco321: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2019
smiley smiley
Advertise your brand on BRT buses at very affordable rates today!!
Connect your brand with your target audience on the streets as we help deliver an innovative and cost effective out-of-home media service that connects and engage audiences.
Your brand deserves this kind of massive brand exposure that outdoor transit advertising offers as there is no barrier between you brand and your target audience, you are always in their face as the buses ply their daily route which immensely leads to brand awareness and brand recall.
We give his platform at a very affordable price, and this package includes
• Print
• Rental
• Deployment
• Monthly POP report
• Dedicated team
This is what your brand have been waiting for, call today to enquire about the various packages.
smiley smiley

Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by nkwuocha: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2019
Lol
Aboki and politics grin grin
I wonder what they do with the money other than marry several wives and beget several children.Ofcourse and pay off almajiris.
How I wish they are smart enough to establish manufacturing companies with it,I for no dey vex for them.

2 Likes

Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by Mutuwa(m): 10:24am On Feb 25, 2019
undecided
Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by Yesbets: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2019
See prove below

Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by amaniro: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Sani 313 is a Gwari man, right??

I don't see David Umaru winning though

It's Gbagyi not Gwari wink

I'm in Abuja

1 Like

Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by BubuZombi: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2019
DanDeeBoss:

How! the man has done very well in his constituency... He still remains my Senator
Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by wildernessVoice: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2019
logtrend52:

If he rig what will you do...?
Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by Feranchek(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2019
Most confused party ever! I still remember when they newly came to power, they were still acting and talking like the opposition party cheesy cheesy

Abeg make dem carrey dia confused minds comot for Aso rock make Sowore and his focused cabinet teach them all how government should be ran

Just look at their recent tweet. Confused mumus

Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by JoseRaji(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2019
logtrend52:
Even if you eventually delete it, you'll still create a new one... Who your deletion help?

1 Like

Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by Boyooosa(m): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2019
INEC sef, dem collect two candidates names for a party?
Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by Emu4life(m): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2019
This useless Umaru that was busy following Saraki upandan .
Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by Nancy2018(f): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2019
logtrend52:

Buhari will win
Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2019
Confused Apc
Re: 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger by joseph1989: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2019
ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING MASTER-CLASS AND BE A CERTIFIED DIGITAL MEDIA PROFESSIONAL IN 2019 - NO BOREDOM. NO BLATHERING. NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL!

The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

AREAS TO BE COVERED IN THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N35,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N38,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: MARCH 20, 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: [/b]ASOKORO AND LIFE CAMP CENTERS

[b]REQUIRED: [/b]Just Your Laptop and passion for Digital Media

[b]IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
If you are in Abuja and you want to partner with us. Kindly reach us ASAP. PORT HARCOURT AND IBADAN COMING SOON!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights / Man Arrested For Alleged Goat Theft In Kwara (Photo) / Pictures Of Damaged Calabar To Obudu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.