Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest (40588 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures / Cubana Chief Priest: Hushpuppi Never Bought Luxury Cars, He Rented Them / Club Cubana Chief Priest: "Toyin Lawani Stole My Money Photo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by envoymedia: 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
Cubana Chief Priest: My Sister's Husband, Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement (Photos)

Few hours after he called out Big Brother Naija star, Maria Chike Benjamin for having an affair with his sister’s husband, Cubana Chief Priest stated that his sister gave up on the marriage after finding out that her husband, Kelvin sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement, IgbereTV reports.

The celebrity barman also mentioned that his sister went to Dubai to see her husband and it was Maria who opened the door for her wearing Kelvin's shirt. He stated that his sister had just started the divorce process and that all she needs is to be respected and not to be threatened by Maria.

He shared photos of divorce papers, and chats via his Instagram handle. He wrote;

"Divorce Was Just Served Barely A Month Ago, We No Dey Post Receipt With Ink Cover Slide To See Date, My Sister Gave Up The Marriage After Finding Out Kelvin Sponsored The Big Brother Movement And Also When She Came To Dubai To See The Husband Who Does Not Pick Calls Again And Low N Behold Maria Opened The Door For Her Putting On The Husbands Tshirt, I Personally Gave Kelvin Who Managed Maria’s Account While She Was In Big Brother And I Also Intorduced Them To @pauloo2104 For Management, All We Ask Is Let Her Not Receive Threats Again She Has Moved Out Of Their Matrimonial Home In Owerri To Abuja Few Days Ago To Get A New Life, Let Her Be Respected. They Were Never Divorced Since 2018, She Just Started The Process Which He Is Yet To Respond

#DrEzeMuo"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVc6Gllq2OC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

He shared screenshots of the chat purportedly between Maria and his sister. He captioned it;

"Side Chick Dey Message Madam Dey Advice Am, Maria You Get Mind Shaaaa"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVc8m4OqERx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1404064/cubana-chief-priest-sisters-husband-kelvin-sponsored-marias-big-brother-movement-photos/

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by envoymedia: 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
He shared chat screenshots with the caption;

"Side Chick Dey Message Madam Dey Advice Am, Maria You Get Mind Shaaaa"

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by envoymedia: 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by FreeIgboho: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
envoymedia:

Why you booking for FTC on your own thread?? Greediness no good

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by mariahAngel(f): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
All these BBN alumni and their scandal prone nature though.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Morgan9(m): 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
This relationship b/w
Maria and kelvin wont end well..
Remember todays date and quote me anywhere

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Ezehillary(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
It is obvious that this our so called celebrities are Attention seekers , the other day na Boma and tega , after that kameni and prince kpokpogri , last week na tiwa savage , this week na maria and chief priest , I THINK THEY ARE DOING THEIR BUSINESS .

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by lkillbrokehoes: 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
Maria that I thought was decent, I can't believe she's the female version of boma, sleeping with married men.

161 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Munzy14(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
mariahAngel:
All these BBN alumni and their scandal prone nature though.
Lmao...ihe ahu wu gathering of ndi akwula ma ndi nwoke ma ndi Nwaanyi ha.

Years upon years..even with comfort, o le n'ime na alu kwanu di na nwunye.. lipsrsealed

Ihe mma wu entertainment...oso ha jiri ndu sie pepper soup ka ahu gbasara ha..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by mariahAngel(f): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
Munzy14:

Lmao...ihe ahu wu gathering of ndi akwula ma ndi nwoke ma ndi Nwaanyi ha.

Years upon years..even with comfort, o le n'ime na alu kwanu di na nwunye.. lipsrsealed

Ihe mma wu entertainment...oso ha jiri ndu sie pepper soup ka ahu gbasara ha..

BamBam na di ya kwanu?
Gedoni na nwuye ya kwanu? cheesy

Can you go on the show?

13 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Munzy14(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
mariahAngel:

BamBam na di ya kwanu?
Gedoni na nwuye ya kwanu? cheesy

Can you go on the show?
Ndi I kporo aha wunu almost 2% out of 100na..

Check all of them from efe time till date...The fame fades, akwula will take over..

No, I can't..If I wanted to, I would av been auditioning back to black till I succeed...M seti ha la my mind on something, most times I achieve it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by mariahAngel(f): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
Munzy14:

Ndi I kporo aha wunu almost 2% out of 100na..

Check all of them from efe time till date...The fame fades, akwula will take over..

There's usually this strong negative vibe and competition among them. To outdo each other. undecided
Like the one between Mercy and Tacha. And it spreads to their fans.
If you like/love one, you automatically dislike/hate the other.

No, I can't..If I wanted to, I would av been auditioning back to black till I succeed...M seti ha la my mind on something, most times I achieve it.

OK.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by LesbianBoy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
You know one funny thing? The lady is not even cubana chiefpriest blood sister. As in they are not related in any way.

So this his call out is suspicious.

E be like say Maria no open lap for chiefpriest hence the call out grin grin grin grin grin grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by googlepikins: 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Cubana chief priest, the number one Clout chaser

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by temitope27(m): 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
No need to talk to much baba, we all know say that girl na olosho and husband snatcher

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Ayomarcel(m): 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Interesting..
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Nemesis0147(m): 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Why he dy show us her number?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Bobotic(m): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
I don talk am before shocked

I go still talk am again shocked

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Numerouno94(m): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
I tot same Maria came outside nd claimed not to b in any man's payroll, nd shes bn hustling since she was 16? Believe ladies at ur own peril.

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by meobizy(f): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
I don’t care. She’s using her beauty. At least she’s not prostituting herself. She also respects the man hence didn’t fool herself while in the house despite being physically attracted to the young and sexy male housemates.

2 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
LesbianBoy:
You know one funny thing? The lady is not even cubana chiefpriest blood sister. As in they are not related in any way.

So this his call out is suspicious.

E be like say Maria no open lap for chiefpriest hence the call out grin grin grin grin grin grin
Everybody from Imo is Cubana Brother or Sister

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by DigitB: 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Terrier99: 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
This guy will kill Maria o grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by temitope27(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
meobizy:
I don’t care. She’s using her beauty. At least she’s not prostituting herself. She also respects the man hence didn’t fool herself while in the house despite being physically attracted to the young and sexy male housemates.
see this one, husband snatcher group

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by ednut1(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
Pig take ya family matter off social media

6 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by benuejosh: 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
Maria and Boma who bad pass?

3 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
OK
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by free2ryhme: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
envoymedia:
Cubana Chief Priest: My Sister's Husband, Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement (Photos)

Few hours after he called out Big Brother Naija star, Maria Chike Benjamin for having an affair with his sister’s husband, Cubana Chief Priest stated that his sister gave up on the marriage after finding out that her husband, Kelvin sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement, IgbereTV reports.

The celebrity barman also mentioned that his sister went to Dubai to see her husband and it was Maria who opened the door for her wearing Kelvin's shirt. He stated that his sister had just started the divorce process and that all she needs is to be respected and not to be threatened by Maria.

He shared photos of divorce papers, and chats via his Instagram handle. He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVc6Gllq2OC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

He shared screenshots of the chat purportedly between Maria and his sister. He captioned it;

https://igberetvnews.com/1404064/cubana-chief-priest-sisters-husband-kelvin-sponsored-marias-big-brother-movement-photos/

Shameless idiots

3 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by elganzar(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
I read the wife's chat with Maria, I'm feeling dizzy...

4 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by JosephXavier: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
G

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Psquare, Aki & Pawpaw & Bracket Duo In A Private Jet Meeting / Munachi Abii For Bmpro’s ‘the Turban Series’ (photos) / Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.