Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,474 members, 7,865,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest (40631 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures / Cubana Chief Priest: Hushpuppi Never Bought Luxury Cars, He Rented Them / Club Cubana Chief Priest: "Toyin Lawani Stole My Money Photo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Blackdisciple(m): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
LesbianBoy:
You know one funny thing? The lady is not even cubana chiefpriest blood sister. As in they are not related in any way.

So this his call out is suspicious.

E be like say Maria no open lap for chiefpriest hence the call out grin grin grin grin grin grin

Em done see and meet girls wey get money, fine, sexy pass maria...

This is Nigeria you get money you get cute girls so maria own no be anything for em side but since e concern em sister concerns him
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Juoflife1(f): 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Your sisters husband is a fan smiley
Chief priest rest biko
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by jaxxy(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
pocohantas:
When topics like this come up, we see guys calling the lady all sorts of names.

I thought men are polygamous in nature?

Another virtuous woman has moved out of her matrimonial home for the freak. He would be back when Maria has sucked out all the nectar from him. undecided

Hahaha it now seems men are more Confused than we thought.

They are only polygamous when it doesn’t affect their sisters marriage. grin undecided

I don’t even understand why they are not hailing the asummed cheating man and whoever he’s cheating with. undecidedDefinitely not my Maria. undecided
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Brown2012: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Maria that I thought was decent, I can't believe she's the female version of boma, sleeping with married men.

Go sit down, you are here forming Saint when you know you ain't one.

2 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by mariahAngel(f): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
Munzy14:

That's cute...

Yes they watch GuS too right from the earlier seasons sef when chidi mokeme was the instructor sef...

Do they watch nollywood movies as well? Maka nke a wu their main main african magic ha ejihu ya egwuriegwu at all..I like seeing them watch and analyse and compare to real life situations...

O nwere a type of lady you will like, mpa m ga asi eeh i shila m udi nwaanyi i ga alu nu...grin grin

You even had to ask? cheesy
Between them, I don't know who loves Nigerian movies the most.
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by pocohantas(f): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
jaxxy:

Hahaha it now seems men are more Confused than we thought.

They are only polygamous when it doesn’t affect their sisters marriage. grin undecided

I don’t even understand why they are not hailing the asummed cheating man and whoever he’s cheating with. undecidedDefinitely not my Maria. undecided

Chiefpriest that was making sugar daddy jokes is now ranting because it hits close to home. He should go rest biko.

3 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by naturefellow(m): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by 678chuks: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
I know chief priest him go chop Maria raw Dont mess with chief priest make God punish you Maria don't allow him to count nine cieling for you you go suffer idiot
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by lkillbrokehoes: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
Brown2012:

Go sit down, you are here forming Saint when you know you ain't one.
I'm a saint
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by naturefellow(m): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
meobizy:
I don’t care. She’s using her beauty. At least she’s not prostituting herself. She also respects the man hence didn’t fool herself while in the house despite being physically attracted to the young and sexy male housemates.
what is this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by HolyStriker(m): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
Dr EzeMuo

Hahaha
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Munzy14(m): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
mariahAngel:

You even had to ask? cheesy
Between them, I don't know who loves Nigerian movies the most.
Hahahahahaa....things that makes them happy...grin

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Bamzyriches451: 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
Na waoo
Nigerian girls Sha
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by babyfaceafrica: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Munzy14:

Or the man...I pity them..

Priest way be strong NBM.
Do you know where Kelvin and Maria sef belong?
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Greenerie(f): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
[Darling,I'm in the same dilemma right now.can you help me push what am about to say to front page.You are the queen of nairaland.

There was this single man,we met in his office in Lagos,he is European.he works with Shell Oil Company.He chased me for a while,ten months before I accepted...

Then suddenly he was posted outside Nigeria, to S.Africa.He met a woman there,that one was a Jezebel, terrible,evil,wicked gold digger.

She used korobela,muthi,love charm on him.she used him,sucked him,drained him collected all his money.finally the charm cleared from his eyes,he developed pure hatred for her,they started to fight like cat and dog. He divorced her.

She sucked him of all he had.he lost everything and sank into depression.became an alcoholic,now very haggard,lean,dirty looking,chain smoker and drunk.This man use to be very handsome and gentle guy.he looks like TOM CRUISE,only that he is 6 ft 5 with blonde hair and eyes.

Now he is begging,trying to come back to me. Question is, should I take him back or pick someone else.please help me push this to front page,so other mature minds can bring up their opinion.Thank you darling.

quote author=pocohantas post=107056978]When topics like this come up, we see guys calling the lady all sorts of names.

I thought men are polygamous in nature?

Another virtuous woman has moved out of her matrimonial home for the freak. He would be back when Maria has sucked out all the nectar from him. undecided[/quote]
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
And so what? Abet carry your belly go one side jare
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Jadentica:
Clout chaser oshi cubana chief pig!

Na because Maria no gree play ball abi?

Don't mind the fat billionaire pig

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
Maria is Bae..... Hug transformer bitches.
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by EmekaBlue(m): 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
My own be say,make she no come out again dey make mouth say she no dey man bankroll

Women are purely nothing without men
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by torqque7(m): 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
Abegi why didn’t they say all these while Maria was in bb house? Y saying it now? Na PR Stunt jare
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Charx122: 12:37am On Oct 26, 2021
meobizy:
I don’t care. She’s using her beauty. At least she’s not prostituting herself. She also respects the man hence didn’t fool herself while in the house despite being physically attracted to the young and sexy male housemates.

You girlz keep coming dumber the day ..What beauty? most Nigerian girlz can like to support olosho movement..Make una dey Waka small small o!
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Angeldemon: 1:03am On Oct 26, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Maria that I thought was decent, I can't believe she's the female version of boma, sleeping with married men.

Shes from IMO STATE. Imo women are the worst in igbo land. Mostly promiscuous and lazy

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by OJEEMAH(m): 6:12am On Oct 26, 2021
Numerouno94:
I tot same Maria came outside nd claimed not to b in any man's payroll, nd shes bn hustling since she was 16? Believe ladies at ur own peril.
you wan add her to your payroll grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Kobicove(m): 6:34am On Oct 26, 2021
LesbianBoy:
You know one funny thing? The lady is not even cubana chiefpriest blood sister. As in they are not related in any way.

So this his call out is suspicious.

E be like say Maria no open lap for chiefpriest hence the call out grin grin grin grin grin grin

Really?

Why im come carry the matter for head laidis? undecided
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by kafeii123: 7:08am On Oct 26, 2021
Unless if she's acting..... Maria wasn't proud of what went down between them... instead she apologised and was kinda pleading with the wife......

Not supporting her action/ making up excuse for her....but she seemed remorseful in that chat...............if cuban or whatever doesn't have other intents....he should work towards repairing the marriage... apparently..... the husband doesn't want that divorce.....
If they think shaming him will make him acquiesce... they're both kidding themselves...

It's the two people's marriage...your role no matter how close to one of them you might be...is to mediate.... coming to post hats like this in public is a very low ball and reeks of jealousy)some hidden motive... Afterall there was no single place where the girl insisted on having the sister's husband......

Cuban is either having a beef with the brother in-law...or aiming at the girl....

Btw.... didn't he connect the guy to Maria's campaign directors....? Why did he do it then.....

Celebrity and clout tho

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Raycrane01: 8:48am On Oct 26, 2021
Lol side sic call madam to give her advice lol
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Numerouno94(m): 10:16am On Oct 26, 2021
OJEEMAH:
you wan add her to your payroll grin grin

Hahahahahaha grin grin

U wan kill me b that oo. Wetin i wan take maintain this one? Her 1night stand go cover my one month salary. Even if i sell my precious car, the proceeds nor go reach her type. Clitocurrency is real.grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by OJEEMAH(m): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
Numerouno94:

Hahahahahaha grin grin

U wan kill me b that oo. Wetin i wan take maintain this one? Her 1night stand go cover my one month salary. Even if i sell my precious car, the proceeds nor go reach her type. Clitocurrency is real.grin grin
grin grin grin

GYB go support your ministry cos him get soft spot for celebrities and if you knack her honey pot well, she fit buy new ride for you.

You go pay for this business tips ooh grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Numerouno94(m): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
OJEEMAH:
grin grin grin

GYB go support your ministry cos him get soft spot for celebrities and if you knack her honey pot well, she fit buy new ride for you.

You go pay for this business tips ooh grin grin

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin Bad guy.

At bolded: that one is rest assured. I get Masters for that area. Me wey they even luk for ways to upgrade from my 2008 camry. Jux ensure to connect me nd her, if that is done i go tip u well. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by OJEEMAH(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Numerouno94:

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin Bad guy.

At bolded: that one is rest assured. I get Masters for that area. Me wey they even luk for ways to upgrade from my 2008 camry. Jux ensure to connect me nd her, if that is done i go tip u well. grin
Haa! so you be odogwu for that area? na your students i dey pity grin grin

At the bolded, those low budget feminists on NL go say you be gold digger....... grin grin
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Numerouno94(m): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Haa! so you be odogwu for that area? na your students i dey pity grin grin

At the bolded, those low budget feminists on NL go say you be gold digger....... grin grin

Hahahahahah. grin grin grin

They can even call me diamond digger join grin grin.
Bro most of those male celebs re gigolos. Few weeks back Alex Ekubo bought a Toyota Landcruiser SUV worth about N50 million. Abeg na the "i pass my neighbor" movie nai wan generate that kind money for this Buhari period?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by OJEEMAH(m): 9:16am On Oct 27, 2021
Numerouno94:

Hahahahahah. grin grin grin

They can even call me diamond digger join grin grin.
Bro most of those male celebs re gigolos. Few weeks back Alex Ekubo bought a Toyota Landcruiser SUV worth about N50 million. Abeg na the "i pass my neighbor" movie nai wan generate that kind money for this Buhari period?
grin grin

Nollywood na scam na from day one

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) / Fake Clothes Of Zlatan's Newly Launched Clothing Line Spotted In Aba (Pix,Video) / Davido Goes All Old Skool For New Music Video [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.