Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,430 members, 7,864,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest (40630 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures / Cubana Chief Priest: Hushpuppi Never Bought Luxury Cars, He Rented Them / Club Cubana Chief Priest: "Toyin Lawani Stole My Money Photo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Jadentica: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
Clout chaser oshi cubana chief pig!

Na because Maria no gree play ball abi?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by SenecaTheYonger: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
Omo so na money them dey use enter BBN lol. I think say na on merit.

And Maria stole Cubana's sister's husband, Kelvin. Omo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by jimmychang: 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
meobizy:
I don’t care. She’s using her beauty. At least she’s not prostituting herself. She also respects the man hence didn’t fool herself while in the house despite being physically attracted to the young and sexy male housemates.

Shut up hoe grin

15 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Kenneth10110(m): 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
meobizy:
I don’t care. She’s using her beauty. At least she’s not prostituting herself. She also respects the man hence didn’t fool herself while in the house despite being physically attracted to the young and sexy male housemates.

Shame no even catch u to type this kind tin well u self suppose marry then someone like Maria should come into your marriage.

17 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by pocohantas(f): 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
When topics like this come up, we see guys calling the lady all sorts of names.

I thought men are polygamous in nature?

Another virtuous woman has moved out of her matrimonial home for the freak. He would be back when Maria has sucked out all the nectar from him. undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Premiumwriter: 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
meobizy:
you're stupid.... To the core

9 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by funshint(m): 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
All these celebrities, no matter how successful they may claim to be, their lifestyle is nothing to emulate. Copy their lifestyle at your own peril!

5 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by bayelsaowei(m): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
Wahala..person no fit rest again..

3 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Terrier99: 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
pocohantas:
Smh. When topics like this come up, we see guys calling the lady all sorts of names.

I thought men are polygamous in nature?

Another virtuous woman has moved out of her matrimonial home for the freak. undecided

People naturally love the underdog. Even if she didn't move out, it is aged spinsters like you that will tell her to move out and how marriage is not an achievement.

15 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Kajaard: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
That gender never seizes to amaze me.

3 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by babyfaceafrica: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
Noise making
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by bayelsaowei(m): 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
Jadentica:
Clout chaser oshi cubana chief pig!

Na because Maria no gree play ball abi?
I wonder why he is doing this...some men just tire me..must he come online to do this?

3 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by babyfaceafrica: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Bbnaija has never been for the poor.. Connection and money matters

7 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by treatise: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
That "bottomless pit" has been consuming men for ages and yet it's not filled to brim. Should I blame the devil or men and women?

5 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Kacism(m): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Big brother naija selection na scam.. na who u know.. Audition my ass.. That's how they said there will be 30 millionaires for correctly predicting the winner and uptil now we never hear anything about am.

6 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by humberjade: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hmm

People are just getting dumber by the day. The Internet now settles marital issues. Interesting! grin

Cubana CP nor try at all with this foolish move

2 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by pocohantas(f): 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
Terrier99:

People naturally love the underdog. Even if she didn't move out, it is aged spinsters like you that will tell her to move out and how marriage is not an achievement.

You haven’t answered my question, instead you choose to make it about me. I’ll ask again, are men no more polygamous in nature?

How exactly do men claim to want peace of mind. then they leave the wives of their youth and go chasing girls like Maria?

When will you people tell yourselves the truth and leave aged spinsters like me alone. We are not the ones that told you guys to destroy your marriages with community gbola. Face the fact that you make very terrible choices.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by LyfeJennings(m): 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
meobizy:

U are a GLORIFIED OLORIBURUKU

8 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Munzy14(m): 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
mariahAngel:

There's usually this strong negative vibe and competition among them. To outdo each other. undecided
Like the one between Mercy and Tacha. And it spreads to their fans.
If you like/love one, you automatically dislike/hate the other.

OK.
The competition is a mindset thing that is already there prior to their entry into the house...You must come with it in addition to manipulations.

Well, the people's view of them is almost same as in nollywood of today...

Girls...akwula..

Guys...coded G-boys.

Just few make a decent partners in marriage.

Very few.

I remember during Ike and mercy time, m bia ma si ha nwere ike Ilu o...otu eshi, mpa m anu ya chiwa...Si m so ara gbawa ike ya para onye di ka mercy palatara ndi nwe ya na owu onye o ga-alu ka Nwaanyi ya..grin

You know okwu ndi mpa di omimi...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Savi78(m): 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
She no try atall....
Cubana na man u be....just forget
Another woman go carry kelvin again....

2 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Jadentica: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
bayelsaowei:
I wonder why he is doing this...some men just tire me..must he come online to do this?

He's a silly asswipe!

11 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Xbs1: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
Oh
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by SirLakes: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
Na olosho's Dem BBNaija give airtime this year
grin

5 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by iamdapsyj(m): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
meobizy:

Lol, it's obvious you didn't watch the show grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by kirbby(m): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
she is just getting emotional and making assumptions about her husband having an affair

3 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Susily(m): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
meobizy:

See how you're trying hard to defend a husband snatcher

I hope you will have same opinion when a woman more pretty and sexier than you attempts to snatch your hubby from you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Joshuamilez: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
Omo this is somehow tragic ooo
You can also spare your time to read this Biography HERE: https://mayortunes.com/queen-theresa-onuorah-biography/

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by toujurs: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
Numerouno94:
I tot same Maria came outside nd claimed not to b in any man's payroll, nd shes bn hustling since she was 16? Believe ladies at ur own peril.
Oh wait a minute, you believed what she said, Na wa for you oh, How could you naw. Never believe these ladies, the worst fornicators are actresses, fear those one's.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery / Kemi Olunloyo: "Seun Egbegbe’s Charm Failed During Phone Theft" / Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.