Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,387 members, 7,864,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest (40628 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures / Cubana Chief Priest: Hushpuppi Never Bought Luxury Cars, He Rented Them / Club Cubana Chief Priest: "Toyin Lawani Stole My Money Photo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by mariahAngel(f): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Munzy14:

The competition is a mindset thing that is already there prior to their entry into the house...You must come with it in addition to manipulations.

Well, the people's view of them is almost same as in nollywood of today...

Girls...akwula..

Guys...coded G-boys.

Just few make a decent partners in marriage.

Very few.

I remember during Ike and mercy time, m bia ma si ha nwere ike Ilu o...otu eshi, mpa m anu ya chiwa...Si m so ara gbawa ike ya para onye di ka mercy palatara ndi nwe ya na owu onye o ga-alu ka Nwaanyi ya..grin

You know okwu ndi mpa di omimi...

Haahaahaahaahaahhaahhaahhaahhaa grin

Your dad is so cool! grin
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Mutaultope(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Women na Women problem

See side chick dey save the wife of the house BITCH !

shameful!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Forthe: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
LesbianBoy:
You know one funny thing? The lady is not even cubana chiefpriest blood sister. As in they are not related in any way.

So this his call out is suspicious.

E be like say Maria no open lap for chiefpriest hence the call out grin grin grin grin grin grin
mumu
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Maria that I thought was decent, I can't believe she's the female version of boma, sleeping with married men.

That's what they all do, these married men sponsor their lifestyle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by mariahAngel(f): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
LesbianBoy:
You know one funny thing? The lady is not even cubana chiefpriest blood sister. As in they are not related in any way.

E be like say Maria no open lap for chiefpriest hence the call out grin grin grin grin grin grin

I thought as much.
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Munzy14(m): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
mariahAngel:

Haahaahaahaahaahhaahhaahhaahhaa grin

Your dad is so cool! grin
Lol...si gi ogwara m ihe ahu eeh, ike agwu m...

He said it and moved on..
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by chukzyfcbb: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
Wait wait wait

It seems nobody spotted it.
A club was willing to pay 5million to have maria as a guest appearance? Wawu

Asin five million naira just to come and shine teeth, drink wine and snap pictures with bigger gods.

These ladies are cashing out aswear

4 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
You see this thing them dey call toto, no worry.NO WORRY.
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
This fat pig is not a man. Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Neddstark: 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
I want to see cubana chief priest's sister grin
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Maria that I thought was decent, I can't believe she's the female version of boma, sleeping with married men.

What is wrong with an a single lady sleeping with an African man

5 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by mariahAngel(f): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol...si gi ogwara m ihe ahu eeh, ike agwu m...

He said it and moved on..

Does he watch the show?
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
LesbianBoy:

More like a blackmail?
I was wondering why it took him so long to call her out seeing the chats were on May 17.
Besides, there's nothing like husband snatching in the chats. If anything else, Maria seems to know her place as a side chick and is playing it well

3 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by OGraffix(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
Bobotic:
I don talk am before shocked

I go still talk am again shocked

Say?
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Biglittlelois(f): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
I don't see the problem here, I thought men are polygamous in nature and are prone to cheat, why are guys here insulting Maria again? Is she not helping Kelvin fulfill his natural tendencies?

And where are those that say married women should not leave their cheating horseband, Maryann filed for divorce from Kelvin, why is no one insulting her for doing that despite the fact that Kelvin has money? I thought money can keep a woman, how come she left him?

Sometimes make una dey use brain reason before spilling rubbish wey no make sense, I love Maryann's maturity, she has high self worth, self respect, and healthy esteem.

3 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Munzy14(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
mariahAngel:

Does he watch the show?
On sundays just highlights...I influenced them to give it a try to help them unwind in the evening...This was in 2018 during double wahala...

It was difficult to..But las las they succumbed to the influence..so mgbe o wula o na ebido I will just sub them for the duration so the don't get to complain.. cheesy

Mma m wu onye na follow ya well...last one favorite ya wu saskay na white... grin

Ihe angel ja afu ya zii...Maka otu o shi agba ara uto..grin

My parents wu ndi guy...and o wu influence anyi sha...O wuhu ndi mpa na mma wu umu ha na atu ujo even to sit in the sitting room with them..lol

Growing up all our friends used to come to our house every sunday to watch movie..ulo anyi ji awu cinema.. grin

Around my secondary school days...
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
meobizy:
I don’t care. She’s using her beauty. At least she’s not prostituting herself. She also respects the man hence didn’t fool herself while in the house despite being physically attracted to the young and sexy male housemates.
So from the affirmation what is she using her beauty for.
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Numerouno94(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
toujurs:
Oh wait a minute, you believed what she said, Na wa for you oh, How could you naw. Never believe these ladies, the worst fornicators are actresses, fear those one's.

Hahahahahah grin grin
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by reddingtonblack: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
LesbianBoy:

MuMu talk, he should have supported the man abi, cos the man did right
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by J2381: 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
Didn't this Maria of a woman say no man ever bank roll her whatever? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Emmanuel909090: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
Yawa
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by OChimex: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Morgan9:
This relationship b/w
Maria and kelvin wont end well..
Remember todays date and quote me anywhere

We don't need to quote you. You said nothing special just the obvious that evil backfires. Every dick and Harry know that. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Don't begin feel high like say u be prophet.

2 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by SilvanusII(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
I'm irritated at this man's tears. Is it because it is his sister directly involved? Apparently he cares less for his own wife than for his sister
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by mariahAngel(f): 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
Munzy14:

On sundays just highlights...I influenced them to give it a try to help them unwind in the evening...This was in 2018 during double wahala...

It was difficult to..But las las they succumbed to the influence..so mgbe o wula o na ebido I will just sub them for the duration so the don't get to complain.. cheesy

Mma m wu onye na follow ya well...last one favorite ya wu saskay na white... grin

Ihe angel ja afu ya zii...Maka otu o shi agba ara uto..grin

My parents wu ndi guy...and o wu influence anyi sha...O wuhu ndi mpa na mma wu umu ha na atu ujo even to sit in the sitting room with them..lol

Growing up all our friends used to come to our house every sunday to watch movie..ulo anyi ji awu cinema.. grin

Around my secondary school days...

My parents have always loved watching reality shows together. cheesy
Their favourite is the GUS though.
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Sonoyom(m): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
She go soon buy house.
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Abagworo(m): 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
A beautiful girl like that still single at 30 was surprising to me but not anymore. I pray Kelvin survives her

3 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Munzy14(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
Terrier99:
This guy will kill Maria o grin
Or the man...I pity them..

Priest way be strong NBM.
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Guestlander: 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
Who cares?
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Munzy14(m): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
mariahAngel:

My parents have always loved watching reality shows together. cheesy
Their favourite is the GUS though.
That's cute...

Yes they watch GuS too right from the earlier seasons sef when chidi mokeme was the instructor sef...

Do they watch nollywood movies as well? Maka nke a wu their main main african magic ha ejihu ya egwuriegwu at all..I like seeing them watch and analyse and compare to real life situations...

O nwere a type of lady you will like, mpa m ga asi eeh i shila m udi nwaanyi i ga alu nu...grin grin
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Bobotic(m): 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
OGraffix:

Say you should me

Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by Morgan9(m): 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
OChimex:

We don't need to quote you. You said nothing special just the obvious that evil backfires. Every dick and Harry know that. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Don't begin feel high like say u be prophet.

U are a fool
Re: Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest by jaxxy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
Morgan9:
This relationship b/w
Maria and kelvin wont end well..
Remember todays date and quote me anywhere

I’m yet to see Maria’s fault here or if there was any affair really. I see a man helping out Sm1 and it’s smtn even friends can do for each other. I don’t see anything romantic in the chat at all.

And for all we know Maria cud have given the man the money to pay for the Pr cos she wud be inside the house then or not have an account to to local transfers easily. She just came back to the country.

All I see is a worked up wife getting emotional and making assumptions about her husband having an affair that she barely knows anything about.

This man and his wife should leave Maria alone. Abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Blasted By Angry Fans Over Instagram Post (pic) / Peter Okoye Flaunts His Banana Island Music Studio / Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.