Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled (1317 Views)

Why Do Women Feel Bad When You Took Your Bath Immediately / Do Women Feel Early Morning Konji Too Like We Guys Do Feel Early Morning Boner? / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by Lightway: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Why are Women Entitled?

Most women are smarter than most men. Take it or leave it.

This is common sense. If I'm an indispensable asset to a company, I will always ask for promotions. Just the same way Messi has the biggest salary when he was in Barcelona. He was the best, he was wanted everywhere. The same thing with Ronaldo. He is great and he is paid the biggest.

Women are entitled because of the softness of their body, their breast, yansh, and puszy. Almost all men want these. No woman worked hard to get her breasts and body parts. They were born with it. For men, if you're born handsome, tall, with great hair, build a great body, you can get a lot of young girls, it's that simple. But remember that society now states that you have to chase a girl to get her. Before you have to prove yourself a man and you will be given a woman. Families will beg you to take their women. Fathers and Mothers will offer their daughters on a platter, but you won't have to approach these women or beg for their attention. Today, it's different.

The thing is that women don't always want sex, the same way men don't always want sex. They want money too. Working for money is hard and since men work for money and men want them, put two and two together, why not ask men for money. And there is a bonus, you won't have to give them sex, you can prolong it and make it look as if they will get access to your soft body and they will give you more money.

In fact, you can brainwash them and make them believe that they are nothing if they cannot cater to a woman. A real man will give a woman money, pay her bills and make her feel loved. Make it look as if all their achievements in life are only based on women and what they can do for women. It is called manipulation. The same way men manipulate their friends, brothers, enemies, bosses, and coworkers. Women also manipulate men. They make men believe that they are angels that can do no harm and that's why they hide to do cheat and do harm so that no man can know. They cry and men feel that an angel is crying and they want to stop her from crying, to protect and love her. In doing so, men think they will have access to the softness of her body.

Women are entitled because they are smarter than men. They are wiser when it comes to relationships. They get all the fun, se.x, the enjoyment they want when they are young and as they get older, they become caring and loving and get married. Kudos to all smart women.

Men have been brainwashed into believing that caring for a woman is their ultimate goal. That's only true in the world of old. The world is different. As a man, your value is not tied to your money. It is tied to your ability to lead your family, to keep your family afloat. To organize your family. To be the raging bull, even when you're broke. Testosterone for crying out loud. That's bad boys for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by Jeon(m): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
Men are so obsessed with women
You guy's can't take off women issues from ur heads, hearts, minds and mouths for a second..

GOD FORBID.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by Godada(m): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2021

All I can say is that the average African man is motivated by hunger for sex and food.

If you doubt me, visit any bar during the weekends especially on Sunday and witness the inordinate amount of food and alcohol that's been consumed.

Not to mention, the fully booked hotel rooms scattered nationwide. You see girls flying across the country by flight or road to satisfy the sexual whims.

The average African man on a full stomach after been sexually satiated, is likely to fall asleep. He is less inclined to bother about the future or posterity. His basic instincts has been fed

Back to the aberration, the Op just typed. It's high time guys took their minds of sex and women.
It's damn disheartening.

Little wonder, the government of the day is busy mortgaging the future of the country and the typical Nigerian youth just wanna fuçk.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by Botking: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
What does this supposed to mean?
Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by siofra(f): 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
Botking:
What does this supposed to mean?

Women are smarter than men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by Candidlady: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
Jeon:
You guy's can't take off women issues from ur heads, hearts, minds and mouths for a second..

GOD FORBID.

the thing tire me! Outta 20topics.. 19&half na bout woman!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by Pumpumking: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
siofra:

goood knews is i still love to yansh u thou....sexx change or no sexxx change from female to male!!((THANK ME LATER)))

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by Teripaul(m): 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
Jeon:

GOD FORBID.
.first u speak feminism. . I believe some part buh i dnt believe sum. Do u knw dat without men gals are nothin. I mean imagine every make up u did jux to impress a man. Later if there isn't a man. Na ur follow woman u go impress. Oga jux say men are the reason woman do exist.

. . . .i cum in piece.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by Sonnobax15(m): 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by Jeon(m): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Candidlady:

And you will see them with this quotation on nairaland "stop giving them [women ]attentions" .. . But they are the same breed Nosy on women affairs.

Honestly I can't stand someone who can't keep to his or her words.It's a great turn off for me

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by Jeon(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
Teripaul:

.first u speak feminism. . I believe some part buh i dnt believe sum. Do u knw dat without men gals are nothin. I mean imagine every make up u did jux to impress a man. Later if there isn't a man. Na ur follow woman u go impress. Oga jux say men are the reason woman do exist.

. . . .i cum in piece.

And what do you want me to do ?
Don't bother to quote because I hardly read ..

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by Jeon(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
Pumpumking:

goood knews is i still love to yansh u thou....sexx change or no sexxx change from female to male!!((THANK ME LATER)))

Mrcork I have Light-skinned woman like beyince

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by Teripaul(m): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
Jeon:

And do you want me to do ?
Don't bother to quote because I hardly read ..
I dnt believe u bros. . Jux say u like suckin pussy! . . . . U ar praisin a woman dat cannt even help u. Jux tell them to send 1k 4 u. U go jux hear wetin they go tell u. .
.woman matta na only God can solve it. . grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by Jeon(m): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
Teripaul:

I dnt believe u bros. . Jux say u like suckin pussy! . . . . U ar praisin a woman dat cannt even help u. Jux tell them to send 1k 4 u. U go jux hear wetin they go tell u. .

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by Teripaul(m): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Candidlady:

. U see my sister, womans are weird. If i start complainin and quotin woman i am nt sure it will end like this. . . Well women can neva agree that men are important. . . I mean how is woman important when their is no man?
. U talks absolutely piffle. . . grin grin
Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by Smartb0y: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
siofra:

Im a dumb ass
i know lol.
Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by Smartb0y: 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
Teripaul:

their greed is eternal
Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by cooooooks(m): 6:37am On Oct 26, 2021
Not every man is chasing ladies.

I strongly believe that guys should not chase anybody.

It's a losing battle. Of she's not actively interested in you, my brother move on.

Lightway:
Why are Women Entitled?

This is common sense. If I'm an indispensable asset to a company, I will always ask for promotions. Just the same way Messi has the biggest salary when he was in Barcelona. He was the best, he was wanted everywhere. The same thing with Ronaldo. He is great and he is paid the biggest.

Women are entitled because of the softness of their body, their breast, yansh, and puszy. Almost all men want these. No woman worked hard to get her breasts and body parts. They were born with it. For men, if you're born handsome, tall, with great hair, build a great body, you can get a lot of young girls, it's that simple. But remember that society now states that you have to chase a girl to get her. Before you have to prove yourself a man and you will be given a woman. Families will beg you to take their women. Fathers and Mothers will offer their daughters on a platter, but you won't have to approach these women or beg for their attention. Today, it's different.

The thing is that women don't always want sex, the same way men don't always want sex. They want money too. Working for money is hard and since men work for money and men want them, put two and two together, why not ask men for money. And there is a bonus, you won't have to give them sex, you can prolong it and make it look as if they will get access to your soft body and they will give you more money.

In fact, you can brainwash them and make them believe that they are nothing if they cannot cater to a woman. A real man will give a woman money, pay her bills and make her feel loved. Make it look as if all their achievements in life are only based on women and what they can do for women. It is called manipulation. The same way men manipulate their friends, brothers, enemies, bosses, and coworkers. Women also manipulate men. They make men believe that they are angels that can do no harm and that's why they hide to do cheat and do harm so that no man can know. They cry and men feel that an angel is crying and they want to stop her from crying, to protect and love her. In doing so, men think they will have access to the softness of her body.

Women are entitled because they are smarter than men. They are wiser when it comes to relationships. They get all the fun, se.x, the enjoyment they want when they are young and as they get older, they become caring and loving and get married. Kudos to all smart women.

Men have been brainwashed into believing that caring for a woman is their ultimate goal. That's only true in the world of old. The world is different. As a man, your value is not tied to your money. It is tied to your ability to lead your family, to keep your family afloat. To organize your family. To be the raging bull, even when you're broke. Testosterone for crying out loud. That's bad boys for you.
Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by Magnoliaa(f): 7:19am On Oct 26, 2021
Mtcheew.
Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by kingscare1(m): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
siofra:

FVCK THAT SHIIT....TELL THAT TO YOUR PAPA.
Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by kingscare1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jeon:

And you will see them with this quotation on nairaland "stop giving them [women ]attentions" .. . But they are the same breed Nosy on women affairs.

Honestly I can't stand someone who can't keep to his or her words.It's a great turn off for me

The only people that cares is simps on your dm. just to clear the air for the simps seeing your self-seeking relevance comments.

Biitch pussey and breast is cheap as fvck. oya go massage your ego on your simp filled dms.
Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by kingscare1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lightway:
Why are Women Entitled?

as for this pussey ass mutherfucker that says women are more smarter.....you see your life? go apologise to simps that your write-up inspired wrongly, but dont ever in your pusssy assed life say something like these in the front of real niggars because you might not know how it e go take hit you...my advice.
Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by Jeon(m): 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
kingscare1:

The only people that cares is simps on your dm. just to clear the air for the simps seeing your self-seeking relevance comments.

Biitch pussey and breast is cheap as fvck. oya go massage your ego on your simp filled dms.

and one bast...Rd just quoted me...
you are no different from them and you are more useless than them by quoting a last year thread...

pussey and breast is cheap no wonder your mumssy is doing give away to miserable young men that knew nothing about the oxygen they inhale and exhale but know how to disrespect women because their mumssy refused to respect the human reproduction system [penis /vagina ]..

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by kingscare1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jeon:

and one bast...Rd just quoted me...
you are no different from them and you are more useless than them by quoting a last year thread...

pussey and breast is cheap no wonder your mumssy is doing give away to miserable young men that knew nothing about the oxygen they inhale and exhale but know how to disrespect women because their mumssy refused to respect the human reproduction system [penis /vagina ]..

Nonsense

pussey and breast is cheap, very affordable at that matter. ladies suck dick for 2k and can do anything Niggars like us want just to stay on the plug. my advice for you right now, as a lady, never drag shoulder with men, God created a man before woman for a purpose, believe me he doesnt make mistakes.

Respect yourself always, stay feminine and sexy, focus on your goals and dreams, stop putting yourself above simps because it cant happen with real niggars like us (we will cast you forever), have prospects in respect, humility and genuine love for men to earn our respect aboundantly, but never carry shoulder if you do. im sorry for you.
Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
kingscare1:

FVCK THAT SHIIT....TELL THAT TO YOUR PAPA.
So your mom is dumber than your dad cause she has a pusṣy? undecided

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
kingscare1:

pussey and breast is cheap, very affordable at that matter. ladies suck dick for 2k and can do anything Niggars like us want just to stay on the plug. my advice for you right now, as a lady, never drag shoulder with men, God created a man before woman for a purpose, believe me he doesnt make mistakes.

Respect yourself always, stay feminine and sexy, focus on your goals and dreams, stop putting yourself above simps because it cant happen with real niggars like us (we will cast you forever), have prospects in respect, humility and genuine love for men to earn our respect aboundantly, but never carry shoulder if you do. im sorry for you.

Crap... God!

What makes you a real nigga? undecided
Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled by Jeon(m): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
kingscare1:

pussey and breast is cheap, very affordable at that matter.

you mom always do give away no wonder ur dad didn't perform the rightful aspects in marriage

ladies suck dick for 2k and can do anything Niggars like us want just to stay on the plug.
and who's foolish between you and the ladies that you spent more 2k for just to have sex, lick PUSSI and cum..

my advice for you right now, as a lady, never drag shoulder with men, God created a man before woman for a purpose, believe me he doesnt make mistakes.
and what is the purpose between useless men like you for dragging a lady because she stated her own view?

Respect yourself always, stay feminine and sexy, focus on your goals and dreams, stop putting yourself above simps because it cant happen with real niggars like

real nigga that classified himself as cheap since his dick is meant for FUVKIN any cheap PUSSI and breast.

(we will cast you forever), have prospects in respect, humility and genuine love for men to earn our respect aboundantly, but never carry shoulder if you do. im sorry for you.

BULLSHITz

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Going Out Without Any Make Up? / I Need Romantic Intimacy / Taxi Driver Embarrasses Slay Queen For Not Paying N700 Transport Fare (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.