Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

This Girl I Met Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl I Met Today (1709 Views)

What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl I Met Today by Holumhidey(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
It's 7am

That time of the day when people are waking up and getting ready for the day's work.....

I am in my room with the lights dim, wizkid's STEADY jamming from my speakers and Jane riding my di.ck....

It feels so good to finally have her after all the stress of getting her.
Her moans are crazily tiwa savagish, her rhythm and stamina was kpokpogirish and her pus.sy is tight as fvck....

She's riding me faster now and I know I'll cum soon so i bit her nipples slightly and increased my pace too.....

It's the second round we've done today and she does not seem like she is tired.

Whispering quietly that I'm about to cum on her eyes; she rushed down like an hungry lioness and put my di.ck on her mouth....

All these was too much for me and I cummed immediately; She swallowed everything at once cheesy

She stood up and went into the bathroom, I just lay on the bed exhausted and feeling good

I was contemplating on showering and going out to get something to eat when she came out of the bathroom.....

She was putting on just her panties and she looked sexy as fvck. I thought about smashing again but I just waved it off cos i was sated

She walked to the bed and lied down beside me. I was still naked.

"Can I give you a special treat" she asked

I grinned "And what is that"?

"You'll see" and she switched off the light

I just closed my eyes and prepared myself for the pleasure that her mouth was going to give my cock when I blinked and my eye caught the Knife on her hand....

Before I could say Jesus is lord my dick was out.....

I screamed before passing out. And at the dying moment I saw her raise my dick up pouring the mixture of blood and sper.m in her mouth......

Oh my poor di.ck!!!; I thought as I slipped away into DEATH......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I Met Today by Tolu181: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
Fool

5 Likes

Re: This Girl I Met Today by Holumhidey(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
@ Pearlla Shortyy StacyO Brunclezuma Ishilove Safiaa tracypacy Magnoliaa delectablegyal Preshieben Bigsarah Biglittlelois
Re: This Girl I Met Today by Holumhidey(m): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
Tolu181:
Fool
cheesy
Re: This Girl I Met Today by Chimeluv(f): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
This one na horror film abi
Re: This Girl I Met Today by Holumhidey(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Chimeluv:
This one na horror film abi
grin Na love story
Re: This Girl I Met Today by Hypnotise: 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
You dey with karishika dey call her Jane
Re: This Girl I Met Today by TheWolfen(m): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nawa o. Many psychiatric patients on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: This Girl I Met Today by Candidlady: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
Tolu181:
Fool
more like EMPTY!! Just skull no brainz
Re: This Girl I Met Today by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Holumhidey:
@ Pearlla Shortyy StacyO Brunclezuma Ishilove Safiaa tracypacy Magnoliaa delectablegyal Preshieben Bigsarah Biglittlelois
so why was I mentioned? undecided
Re: This Girl I Met Today by Cerebellum: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Eleribuu OP grin

And nah that Death wey you mention go kee you
Re: This Girl I Met Today by slawormiir: 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Looks like horror movie
Re: This Girl I Met Today by Godada(m): 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2021

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When She Starts Doing This / If Your Best Friend Snatches Your Fiance / Adultary And Its Wahala!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.