Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,443 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

I Use To Support IPOB But No More - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Use To Support IPOB But No More (571 Views)

Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise / Ngwa People Will Never Support IPOB / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Use To Support IPOB But No More by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
Yeyeyeyeyeye

Stop telling us how bad and the style you don't like about IPOB

THAT IS THEIR MODE OF OPERATION(THE SIT AT HOME PROTEST)

IF YOU HAVE BETTER METHOD SHOW US AND NOT YAPPING RUBBISH.... AND WE WILL GLADLY ABANDON IPOB BUT IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE APART FROM VOTING THEN Bleep OFF!!!

ELECTION COMES AND GOES THERE'S ONLY ONE MAZI NNAMDI KANU OHAMADIKE.

UNTIL YOU SHOW ME ANOTHER COPY OR BETTER VERSION, STRATEGY THAN HIS.....CARRY YOU OPINION TO BANK AND EXCHANGE IT FOR NAIRA AND @LEAST EAT FIRST

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Use To Support IPOB But No More by saaron(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
I'm a Middle Belter and a BIG FAN of IPOB. I rather stand with with proscribed IPOB than remain in the same country with foreign terrorist murderers and invaders.

TOTAL DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF MIDDLE BELT AND SOUTHERN LIVES FROM FULANI AND BOKOHARAM TERRORISM!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Use To Support IPOB But No More by Solsix(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Yeyeyeyeyeye

Stop telling us how bad and the style you don't like about IPOB

THAT IS THEIR MODE OF OPERATION(THE SIT AT HOME PROTEST)

IF YOU HAVE BETTER METHOD SHOW US AND NOT YAPPING RUBBISH.... AND WE WILL GLADLY ABANDON IPOB BUT IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE APART FROM VOTING THEN Bleep OFF!!!

ELECTION COMES AND GOES THERE'S ONLY ONE MAZI NNAMDI KANU OHAMADIKE.

UNTIL YOU SHOW ME ANOTHER COPY OR BETTER VERSION, STRATEGY THAN HIS.....CARRY YOU OPINION TO BANK AND EXCHANGE IT FOR NAIRA AND @LEAST EAT FIRST
Continue nba, no be person go tell when to stop
Re: I Use To Support IPOB But No More by Ayomide811(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
I heard from reliable source inside Aso Rock that Bubu usually fall sick every Monday when we sit at home
Bubu will die when we declare 1 month sit at home soon

4 Likes

Re: I Use To Support IPOB But No More by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ayomide811:
I heard from reliable source inside Aso Rock that Bubu usually fall sick every Monday when we sit at home
who cares about the long death....what we are doing if to KANU not for buwho?

1 Like

Re: I Use To Support IPOB But No More by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ayomide811:
Very wicked sarcasm. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Use To Support IPOB But No More by Danjikanbauchi: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
No mind the Afonjas.

1 Like

Re: I Use To Support IPOB But No More by BiafraInc: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
Solsix:

Continue nba, no be person go tell when to stop
How e take concern you? Who needs your FAKE love and CROCODILE tears? Go to molete Ibadan where you were born and bred and cry them a river there. In Biafra, we don't care even if you kill yourself. Sit at home must continue and politics has been banned in all Igboland until Biafra is restored.

(1) (Reply)

Young Girl Shot Dead By IPOB In Nnewi To Be Buried On Wednesday(photo) / Ikoyi Building: Owner Femi Found Dead / 2023: Dangote For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.