Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram (33059 Views)

Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja / Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR / 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by olatade(m): 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hmm... the economist is right afterall

2 Likes

Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by fasho01(m): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
The real sabotage in the fight against boko haram is the fg and army

1 Like

Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by Akinsete19(m): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
Every sensible person's knows that the govt is part of the terrorism arrangements.

1 Like

Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by Terrier99: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
sammy329:
There might be a reason.

The first question to ask is that, why was he given compulsory retirement.

Military affairs are secretive sometimes, it is not a normal civil service work.

Why was Abu Ali killed?
Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by xynerise: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
You better believe that these people have some evil agenda for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by Freestainworld(m): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
Why will they reinstall someone who arrested their colleagues, Gumi what do you have to say?

1 Like

Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by Terrier99: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
benuejosh:
Haba!
He deserves to be honored greatly and not just reinstated.

I sometimes laugh when I see your posts supporting the madness of the FG. You don't know nothing Bro.

If Boko Haram rapess your wife, kills your children and kills family today and you arrest the Boko Haram guys, they will be rehabilitated and released. That is the fact.

Imagine them doing this to such a globally celebrated officer.
Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by syntekelite(m): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
dre11:
1 year after, Nigerian Army ‘refuses’ to reinstate Colonel who arrested 377 Boko Haram terrorists

https://dailynigerian.com/year-nigerian-army-refuses/

Pic of Colonel Auwal Suleman
Note the year my fellow nigerians..all under president jonathan's tenure he was elevated on merit despite not being from ijaw.. yet people said jonathan did nothing for security..i hope we learn not to listen to lies and propaganda when the next election comes..
Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by syntekelite(m): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
dre11:
1 year after, Nigerian Army ‘refuses’ to reinstate Colonel who arrested 377 Boko Haram terrorists

https://dailynigerian.com/year-nigerian-army-refuses/

Pic of Colonel Auwal Suleman

Note the year my fellow nigerians..all under president jonathan's tenure he was elevated on merit despite not being from ijaw.. yet people said jonathan did nothing for security..i hope we learn not to listen to lies and propaganda when the next election comes..
Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by benuejosh: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
Terrier99:

I sometimes laugh when I see your posts supporting the madness of the FG. You don't know nothing Bro.

If Boko Haram rapess your wife, kills your children and kills family today and you arrest the Boko Haram guys, they will be rehabilitated and released. That is the fact.

Imagine them doing this to such a globally celebrated officer.
you ended up making no sense.
Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by akphils: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
I thought boko haram insurgency became full blown in 2012? Which boko haram numbering over 300+ did he arrest in 2009?
Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by Terrier99: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
benuejosh:

That is because you have sold your brain for 30k

1 Like

Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by benuejosh: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Terrier99:

That is because you have sold your brain for 30k
Abeg shift.
Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by Otiv: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Well said. You are on point
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

I think Col. Auwal Suleiman is spoiling their business that why they don't wanna reinstate him. Reason is because, the top powers in the military cash out big time with this insurgency stuff and they wouldn't mind trampling upon his head if he tries to be a hard nut to crack.

Secondly, If I am related to be Col. Auwal Suleiman I will advice not accept any reinstatement from the military because he'll be their next target since he seems to be a thorn on BHT's flesh or else they'll just kill him like Lieutenant Colonel Abu Ali of blessed memory whom BHTs dreaded then but, ended up dying in the hands of Boko Haram Terrorists.

Please, somebody should tell Col. Auwal Suleiman that his life matters to his family and loved ones and that Nigeria does not worth dying for.

What do I know sef, abeg makai go peel yam for backyard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by bencr7: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
benuejosh:
is making a lot of sense,but u have been commenting rubbish and supporting buhari FG who have been soft to diz guys because is them them.....
Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by Dikegodspower(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
North against North
Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Terrorists like Pantami that have infiltrated the government are obviously behind his retirement. How come Buhari came to power and they retire him immediately. Thereafter fringes of terrorists relocated to Abuja and environs and every media outlet were forced to call them bandits.
Something is fishy

1 Like

Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by vankaid: 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Fuckthamods:
Very useless country ..
Yet people have the nerves not to support Ipob
That's a reason no one should support JPOB.

If they can so much terrorise the people they claim to defend now that they don't have power just imagine what they will morph into if they gain power and become official state actors.
Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
undecided
Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by bencr7: 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
telok:
Terrorist government, I hope they don't kill him if he ends up being reinstated.
that hw they kill that air Force young girl because is gave bandits and Boko Haram hot hot by saying her friend was revering his car than hit her and d case just end like that without no investigation and again hw can someone reverse car with speed after seeing d person at back, which d story d not add up
Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
What has national industrial court got to do with army? This country sef.

2 Likes

Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by bencr7: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
vankaid:

That's a reason no one should support JPOB.

If they can so much terrorise the people they claim to defend now that they don't have power just imagine what they will morph into if they gain power and become official state actors.

u made a very good point to that person that how northern Muslim support Boko Haram when they starter attacking churches not knowing that d same pple they support will later bounce them in d future
Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by planetx: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
Speaktruth88:
What has national industrial court got to do with army? This country sef.
I tire o. Don't the military have their own mechanism to address a perceived wrongful dismissal.

1 Like

Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by redsun(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Open sabotage. How can be a brilliant officer like that be reprimanded in a time gst he's needed most?

Vindictive actions like this points a finger at the authority being behind the insurgency and the chaos.
Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Shouldn't he be the chief of army staff already?
Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by RZArecta(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lucky colonel, make dem no knack am from back out of anger cool
Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by tonexman18(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
He’s bad for business smiley
Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by Ladiesdoctor(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
sammy329:
There might be a reason.

The first question to ask is that, why was he given compulsory retirement?

Military affairs are secretive sometimes, it is not a normal civil service work, why should he go to an industrial court and not a military tribunal?

You mean, he should have gone to the Soja Political Party Court instead of National Industrial Court?
Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by saaron(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
“His prowess as a spy, he played a major role in discovering a Boko Haram cell within the Presidential Villa Abuja before the terrorists could cause harm to the seat of power as the culprits were subsequently rounded up.

“The mastermind of the planned attack on Aso Rock was a police sergeant, identified as Babagana who was arrested.
Take note of the quote above...
All Northern leaders from their emirs up to govs are Boko haram terrorist sponsors.

This is why I always say:
TOTAL DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF MIDDLE BELT AND SOUTHERN LIVES FROM FULANI AND BOKOHARAM TERRORISM!!!
Re: Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram by Testimony1988(m): 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
This is injustice, for one that didn't commit any offence is being sacked and no one is talking, this is wrong, he should even be promoted to boost is moral.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) / Obi Campaigns For Patrick Dakum, LP Governorship Candidate In Plateau (Photos) / Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.