Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,656 members, 7,847,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS (10317 Views)

No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO / Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? / Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by Sunday2021: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
writetopoker2:

I think I have stooped so low to your standard enough, and for you to talk about me showing you my call logs as evidence on nairaland just to prove you wrong, then it confirms that you are truly messed up in life, I won't reply you again but be warned, always know the shoes to step on, cos very soon you will seize to exist
terrorists, if you come near him that will be the end of your generation.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by Sunday2021: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
minasi4841:

Oga nothing like that these people refused to sit at home.
Back2sender to your evil prayer
I thought you said it is federal government that are killing your people?
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by Mchawi(f): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

You're the fool here for not understanding what's happening. Your fellow liar writetopoker2 at around 2 minutes past 11 he commented that he just called some people in Ufuma. I told him for his security he should cover the numbers of the people he called. I want to see if he actually called anybody within that time frame to even start with. And he discovered he has been busted and started reigning insults

You are an idiot. Jobless asshole. If you are using the same energy you waste cooking up lies to call the failed Nigerian government, maybe I wil take you seriously. You posted random pictures and falsely accused ipob. You even posted a picture of your conversation with yourself as Ijelespeaks confirming your foolishness. How is that proof? You are a useless non entity doing the work of your Fulani overlords but don't worry. You will answer for this
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by Sunday2021: 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mchawi:

You are an idiot. Jobless asshole. If you are using the same energy you waste cooking up lies to call the failed Nigerian government, maybe I wil take you seriously. You posted random pictures and falsely accused ipob. You even posted a picture of your conversation with yourself as Ijelespeaks confirming your foolishness. How is that proof? You are a useless non entity doing the work of your Fulani overlords but don't worry. You will answer for this
so we have foolish women? I used to think women are intelligent, but from what I read from you I changed my mind.
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by EzeAro: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Stop sounding like an illiterate.... So you believe media more than first hand information?

First hand information that is yet to be collaborated by any credible source including persons from that area whom I spoke to just this morning... yeah I'm definitely not as stupid as you are with your proclivity for believing every trash you see online.
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
ManirBK:
lalasticlala mynd44 this is serious o !!
And the killings in North is not serious abi
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by Timblogga: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

All these are from Anambra state and they all happened today. Ok wait let me ask the junctions they happened so u can ask your friends living there.
lol. I did a Facebook search on this, no single indicator that something close to this happened in Anambra. Even all my homies there would have talked about it. You guys sef.
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by Timblogga: 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

U have your phone make a call and stop being dumb
you are the dumb mother clown onyeara Aba here.. lol. Why must you post a false report
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by Christistruth00: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
paramakina202:

Igbos ESN is a demonic Dragon raised by demon(MNK) himself to destroy Igboland but by the grace of God they will fail and be disgraced.

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen !
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by Christistruth00: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
minasi4841:

Oga this people should sit at home when the order is given

Why should IPOB who Complain of Freedom of Speech and Marginalisation forbid the Freedom of Movement by others not interested in their Position
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
the police has already denied that useless lies that you guys are using to decieve your illiterate followers. Police did not kill any DSS agent, ipob Killed the man that was in his office working. The public begin to see the truth about ipob and their popularity begin to go down, therefore for ipob to gain the trust of their foolish followers they decided to kill a dss official then turn around to say what foolish followers like you want to hear.
Only a fool will believe that the killing of igbos in the south east is not done by ipob terrorists.

One IPOB bingo was using that as a strong reference to why unknown gunmen is DSS thank God it was debunked
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Stop sounding like an illiterate.... So you believe media more than first hand information?

U dey mind d ezi?
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by Pallaz(m): 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
ok if you believe it is the federal government that is Killing your people let pray that anybody that is responsible for the dead of these innocent young men should die gruesomely, may his family experience the same killing. Say amen!
Amen..... ��✨
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
see mumu! You thought everybody is afraid of your terrorists organization? Your father and your great grandpa are very stupid for threatening a man because he is exposing terrorists like you.

Our face show we no dey fear them. I told him to show me his call log and cover the number let me see if withing 2 minutes pass 2 he called anybody he has since been insulting me and then gone mute
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by majesticguy: 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
We don't know if these are because of the sit at home but these photos are from Anambra state today alone.

Modified for those asking where in Anambra state.
They all happened in Ufuma in Anambra state Nigeria, today being the 25th of October 2021.

If you find this information false, show me and I'll deactivate this account with an open apology.

But the reason why unknown gunmen did this is yet unknown.

OP be very careful how you peddle false information... No offense but your source must be truly high on some cheap weed.

The 2 last pictures were cult related. One happened at Umubele Awka(the blasted head) while the other happened at St faith Awka.
some days back. I was at the scene & I saw it first hand. So please stop peddling false information to mislead the general public.
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
which party? This must be PDP ward chairman, because ipob are the arm wing of PDP.

Surely because governor Obiano gave Nnamdi Kanu brother Emmanuel Kanu an SUV. It is the car he is driving in Abuja now
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by Paretomaster1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
EzeAro:

First hand information that is yet to be collaborated by any credible source including persons from that area whom I spoke to just this morning... yeah I'm definitely not as stupid as you are with your proclivity for believing every trash you see online.

Which person from the area have you all for confirmation? You are definitely daft than I imagined.....
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
majesticguy:

OP be very careful how you peddle false information... No offense but your source must be truly high on some cheap weed.

The 2 last pictures were cult related. One happened at Umubele Awka(the blasted head) while the other happened at St faith Awka.
some days back. I was at the scene & I saw it first hand. So please stop peddling false information to mislead the general public.

Can u show me the two you're talking about. We are here to learn. Because in Ufuma Anambra there was a bloodbath yesterday.
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by EzeAro: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Which person from the area have you all for confirmation? You are definitely daft than I imagined.....

Dude stop been willfully daft, this is the age of information... has it occurred to your morbidly and incorrigibly low IQ having self that maybe I have many friends and relatives residing in Anambra, many whom I called to verify the report of the killings in Ufuma? what kind of stupid reasoning do you even have in those sawdust brain cells of yours?
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by vankaid: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
minasi4841:

Our people are very stubborn if only they can sit at home when a command is given all these will not be happening.
Command? Abi?
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
Timblogga:
you are the dumb mother clown onyeara Aba here.. lol. Why must you post a false report

You have your phone make your calls. Onyeara dikagi
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by majesticguy: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
I just wonder what the OP gains by collecting random pictures and giving it whatever title he fancies. This is absolutely wrong, the is simply wack Journalism at it's finest. I just hope one day, you don't land yourself into serious trouble by what you post online.

Please try as much as possible to double check & if possible triple check with you sources before you make any post online.
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Timblogga:
lol. I did a Facebook search on this, no single indicator that something close to this happened in Anambra. Even all my homies there would have talked about it. You guys sef.

Were all killings in Oyigbo carried by news outlets?
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by EzeAro: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

You have your phone make your calls. Onyeara dikagi
This is day 2 and all my relatives that stay in Anambra that I spoke to said nothing of the sort happened in Ufuma, I have searched for the story on Facebook which normally has one or two inside reports about these things and still nothing... how did your friend get access to those videos? don't you see you're setting yourself up here? are you this naturally dumb as a person?
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mchawi:

U should start from Abaribe and Okezie ikpazu the worst Igbo governor. Oh I forgot they are saint because they wore onyedot polo. The angel of death has passed over them

Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by majesticguy: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Can u show me the two you're talking about. We are here to learn. Because in Ufuma Anambra there was a bloodbath yesterday.
The one on blue and the one yellow. The two pictures are together.
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
majesticguy:
I just wander what the OP gains by collecting random pictures and giving it whatever title he fancies. This is absolutely wrong, the is simply wack Journalism at it's finest. I just hope one day, you don't land yourself into serious trouble by what you post online.

Please try as much as possible to double check & if possible triple check with you sources before you make an post online.

Oga these are not random pictures.
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
majesticguy:

The one on blue and the one yellow. The two pictures are together.

The person that sent this particular report is very sensitive in his journalism I will ask him immediately thanks and get back to u
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by majesticguy: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
EzeAro:

This is day 2 and all my relatives that stay in Anambra that I spoke to said nothing of the sort happened in Ufuma, I have searched for the story on Facebook which normally has one or two inside reports about these things and still nothing... how did your friend get access to those videos? don't you see you're setting yourself up here? are you this naturally dumb as a person?

It did happen in Anambra State( those two pictures I alerted the op about, but for the other pictures, I don't know), Awka to be precise, but it was purely cult related & not IPOB as stated by the OP.
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by Paretomaster1(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
EzeAro:

Dude stop been willfully daft, this is the age of information... has it occurred to your morbidly and incorrigibly low IQ having self that maybe I have many friends and relatives residing in Anambra, many whom I called to verify the report of the killings in Ufuma? what kind of stupid reasoning do you even have in those sawdust brain cells of yours?

You have not call anyone stop being a fo**ol... ..Stop justifying your stoopidity
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by SRAROFDAVID: 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
prove what again? The address is there, the pictures are there, what else do you want?
that is happens and that was because of sit at home, and that it was not the hand work govt
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Verify properly because the settings still doesn't look like anambra state

You are simply hilarious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

News Headlines You'd like To See In 2013 / Now Politicians Cannot “pocket” The Judiciary Under My Leadership – Onnoghen / 60 Years: Are We Really For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.