Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,204 members, 7,864,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS (10365 Views)

No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO / Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? / Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

And it is knocking on Nnamdi Kanu and late Ikonso that he looted all his donations

Is there any proof that this was done by ESN or IPOB?

I'm beginning to think it must be the Fulanis camped in their forests.
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by exposition: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
If this news is fake why are the mods not closing this thread?
Are there different standards in nairaland now?
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by Sunday2021: 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
minasi4841:

Oga nothing like that these people refused to sit at home.
Back2sender to your evil prayer
I thought some animals said nothing like that happened in anambara?
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by fashionnisir(f): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Join IPOB groups and you'll get all these. Just join one esp whatsap groups

drop the WhatsApp link here let see.
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by emmanuel4758(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

U have your phone make a call and stop being dumb
i make call but nothing like this happen
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by Timblogga: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Were all killings in Oyigbo carried by news outlets?
there was nothing like that in Anambra, I have people there and I’m from there too, stop being stupid. If upto this number of people died during sit at home in Anambra, there’s no way I or all the over 200 people I have in Anambra won’t know.

I’m not saying there hasn’t been killings recently, but this shit you posted didn’t happen in Anambra on Monday, and you can as well be arrested for fake news.
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by Spy360(m): 11:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
the police has already denied that useless lies that you guys are using to decieve your illiterate followers. Police did not kill any DSS agent, ipob Killed the man that was in his office working. The public begin to see the truth about ipob and their popularity begin to go down, therefore for ipob to gain the trust of their foolish followers they decided to kill a dss official then turn around to say what foolish followers like you want to hear.
Only a fool will believe that the killing of igbos in the south east is not done by ipob terrorists.
Don't be such a prick.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/05/how-police-officer-allegedly-killed-dss-operative-in-imo/

Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by Godpunishnairal: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by Arda1000(m): 5:42am On Oct 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRSMOVuQnFU

I hope this video help you guys from shackles of this heeediot and lair called Oyigboupdate / Udele.

Please watch the video and understand exactly what is happening in Anambra ufoma to precisely,I decided to dig around after seeing this lying thread from Oyigboupdate may his lying soul rot in hell

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by Arda1000(m): 5:43am On Oct 28, 2021
Sunday2021:
why not ask about Ufuma, why do you always behave like illiterates? The address is there, the pictures are there, what else do you want?
Heeediot watch this

Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by Arda1000(m): 5:44am On Oct 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Pray the murderers to die gruesomely as well if you're sure it is not IPOB.
Stop praying from one sude of the moutg

U are now competing hand with lie mohammmad ozu
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by Arda1000(m): 5:46am On Oct 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Pray the murderers to die gruesomely as well if you're sure it is not IPOB.
Stop praying from one sude of the moutg
if they are not Ipob u will die a disgraceful death....say Amen

Anyway ure a disgrace already,a living disgrace SMH
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2021
Arda1000:
if they are not Ipob u will die a disgraceful death....say Amen

Anyway ure a disgrace already,a living disgrace SMH

Atleast my informations were 90% true.
Did it happen in Anambra yes it did.
Did it happen on the 25th? Yes it did.
Did it happen in Ufuma? Yes it did.

Who did it? Unknown gunmen.

Probably because they weren't known then.
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by Arda1000(m): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

90% true just shut ur lying mouth up,u said they were killed because they didn't sit at home,but it was a cult war, thanks to ur cunning way of linking every killings to Ipob
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by majesticguy: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I never said the killings didn't happen in Anambra. I made it explicitly clear it was cult related. My only disgust with you, was how you pinned the sit at home, and the murders to unknown gunmen. Putting two and two together, you were obviously pointing accusing fingers at IPOB as being responsible.

Just try to be more professional next time. Don't let sentiments cloud your sense of judgement. Shalom.
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
majesticguy:

I never said the killings didn't happen in Anambra. I made it explicitly clear it was cult related. My only disgust with you, was how you pinned the sit at home, and the murders to unknown gunmen. Putting two and two together, you were obviously pointing accusing fingers at IPOB as being responsible.

Just try to be more professional next time. Don't let sentiments cloud your sense of judgement. Shalom.

Sir didn't it happen during the sit at home?
Sir weren't the gunmen unknown untill now?

Hence u don't know them u call them unknown
Re: Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS by ManirBK: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And the killings in North is not serious abi
Mr ipob where are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sowore: Afenifere Team A And Team B Cannot Decide Who Yorubas Will Vote / Serving Reps, Badaru’s Aide Dump APC For PDP In Jigawa / Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.