Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,255 members, 7,846,172 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos (16969 Views)

Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship / Obasanjo Turns Keke Rider, Picks Passengers / Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by OG1BABY(f): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by SmartPolician: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2021
Bewiseedet:
They should tell Nigerians the truth, he is indirectly funding his bokoharam boys. Trust northerns at your own peril.

Despite being a Southerner, I will tell you that an average northerner is more sincere than an average southerner. The biggest problem of the north, just like the south, is their political class.

Please be guided.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by Candidlady: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided Abeg my sister make I hear word this morning,abeg I use God beg you.

if you cant stand the noise comot for parlour enter room lol
jealousy
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by Patrioticman007(m): 9:59am On Oct 26, 2021
Bewiseedet:
They should tell Nigerians the truth, he is indirectly funding his bokoharam boys. Trust northerns at your own peril.

What an hypocrite you are, for your words are poison.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by Bewiseedet(m): 10:00am On Oct 26, 2021
SmartPolician:

Despite being a Southerner, I will tell you that an average northerner is more sincere than an average southerner. The biggest problem of the north, just like the south, is their political class.

Please be guided.
An average northern is uneducated and they believe whatsoever alhaji tells them. Unlike an average southerner.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by Bewiseedet(m): 10:01am On Oct 26, 2021
Kubernetes:

you are obviously a thieve
Na person wey them catch be thief
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by Bewiseedet(m): 10:03am On Oct 26, 2021
Patrioticman007:

What an hypocrite you are, for your words are poison.
no thanks
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by marwanafrica: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2021
Candidlady:
Northernerz are honest and trustworthy
Thanks, this melt my heart.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by meccuno: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2021
paskal16:
Make person lose money for my side na
I swear I go return am

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by mozes01(m): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2021
paskal16:
Make person lose money for my side na
I swear I go return am
I believe you undecided

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by SmartPolician: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2021
Bewiseedet:
An average northern is uneducated and they believe whatsoever alhaji tells them. Unlike an average southerner.

I am not talking about someone being able to control another. Instead, I am talking about a people being sincere when you have one-on-one dealings with them. You can never compare northerners with southerners on that basis.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by Bewiseedet(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2021
post=107072060:
And you'll see these people point their crooked fingers at politicians when they're not any different.
We usually say the reason most Nigerians haven't stolen billions of government money, is simply lack of opportunity.

Hausas are the most honest set of people in Nigeria.
That has been proven and confirmed time and time again.

Argue with your fraudulent kinsmen!

Can you just imagine such crude mentality?
This is what hatred can cause a soul.
Pathetic.
Don't tranfer your pathetic agression to me. Biko

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by RodgersAkpafu: 10:10am On Oct 26, 2021
Tayosteve:

People just dey see money inside keke, I pray God send sanwo olu to the man (simp) who returned 100k , and rejected 10k compensation
Why will you call him a simp?

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by Bewiseedet(m): 10:11am On Oct 26, 2021
SmartPolician:

I am not talking about someone being able to control another. Instead, I am talking about a people being sincere when you have one-on-one dealings with them. You can never compare northerners with southerners on that basis.
You don't just generalize them. The reason an average southerner plays underground dealing still boils down to his/her exposure.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by adekolaelect(m): 10:27am On Oct 26, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Oga you better make use of what God has giving to you.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by Bewiseedet(m): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2021
adekolaelect:
Oga you better make use of what God has giving to you.
What as GOD given me?
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by Sunday2021: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2021
Bewiseedet:
this hatred will swallow you. You don't trust northerners but your people are moving into the north on a daily basis.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by Bewiseedet(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
this hatred will swallow you. You don't trust northerners but your people are moving into the north on a daily basis.
The opposite is the case. I'm tired seeing illitrate northerners here. They should stay and develop their forest.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by AlexB300: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2021
post=107072060:
And you'll see these people point their crooked fingers at politicians when they're not any different.
We usually say the reason most Nigerians haven't stolen billions of government money, is simply lack of opportunity.

Hausas are the most honest set of people in Nigeria.
That has been proven and confirmed time and time again.

Argue with your fraudulent kinsmen!

Can you just imagine such crude mentality?
This is what hatred can cause a soul.
Pathetic.
this guy na tribalist
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by AlexB300: 10:44am On Oct 26, 2021
SmartPolician:

i think it’s a religious thing. Go meet the christian northerners, make em run you street grin

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by SmartPolician: 10:51am On Oct 26, 2021
AlexB300:
i think it’s a religious thing. Go meet the christian northerners, make em run you street grin

Northern Christians are one million and one times more sincere than those in the South. When you meet Christians from core states in the north (where they have an insignificant population like Gombe), you will see those who really understand Christianity.

Most of us who are Christians from the south were born into Christian families and tend to take it for granted. Christians from the core North are constantly facing persecutions and tend understand the essence of Christianity more than the rest of us.

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by 18wheeler: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2021
post=107072054:
Guys, Y'all see ?
HONESTY PAYS!!
BE THE CHANGE YOU WANNA SEE!

This is the same man that members of the public are already calling him a fool for returning the money.
Corrupt criminals they are.

Just imagine! shocked
We have some corrupt people in this nation,
Just imagine what the public are saying for a honest act such as this.
Shameless corrupt souls everywhere shocked

*HOME TRUTH*

*On every level, Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria*.
Read along to understand our reasons for saying so......
Your submission just took my mind back to last year. Started a poultry business after lockdown wahala with about 1000 birds, 700 layers & 300 broilers. Also tried some Turkeys for the first time, 15 of them. I invested about 4million naira setting up battery cages, overhead water tank, semi-auto water dispenser and feed trough, eco friendly waste collection/disposal system and all. Wife was supposed to run the farm but she was pregnant so we employed someone to watch the farm under her supervision. Farm had room with bath and toilet for the worker and a brooding room which he used as extra accommodation as I wasn't into brooding. When birds began laying, this guy negotiated supply deal with a woman who sold noodles&chips across the road. He would wake in the night and pick eggs laid after wife left in the evening then supply to the woman's shop. We were practically sharing proceeds like 70:30 and the maniac was still collecting salary of 25k per month. Feed was just finishing and eggs proceeds were not measuring up until a neighbor caught and reported him. I involved the police and both were arrested but the buyer opted for personal settlement and she refunded what we could establish. I lost alot and had to scale down the business until wife is strong enough to run it on her own. Presently do only layers of 200max. I cant sink funds to share with any thief again. People have been coming to ask for the job but I always tell them no money even though the truth is I cant trust anyone again. I've been stung once and it's enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by Truthissupreme: 11:06am On Oct 26, 2021
Hassanmaye:
This can only happen in the north

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by eazyduzit: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2021
I choose to reside in the North and honestly speaking,I never for once had the intention to leave North to another region because Northerners have proven since time immemorial that they're very honest.I was born and breed in the North and I have travel to almost all the region in this country and I realized that aside from the insecurity bothering some states in the North,the Northern part of Nigeria remain the most habitable place devoid of cultism,rituals, robbery infact the crime rate here is low even the standard of living too.
If anything go make me leave North na probably wen I go japa leave Nigeria but for now,I dey enjoy Northern Nigeria die.....
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by Truthissupreme: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2021
AlexB300:
Norther Muslims too dey run street even their women

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by Truthissupreme: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2021
eazyduzit:
I choose to reside in the North and honestly speaking,I never for once had the intention to leave North to another region because Northerners have proven since time immemorial that they're very honest.I was born and breed in the North and I have travel to almost all the region in this country and I realized that aside from the insecurity bothering some states in the North,the Northern part of Nigeria remain the most habitable place devoid of cultism,rituals, robbery infact the crime rate here is low even the standard of living too.
If anything go make me leave North na probably wen I go japa leave Nigeria but for now,I dey enjoy Northern Nigeria die.....
But ganduje that has broken public office record for theiving too no be Northern?

Abokis bandits Boko Haram, Iswap, shey it's Allah work they are doing not crime?

Bandits that kidnap, collect ransom and won't release victim shey they are honest Northerners?

Aboki no wise no be say he honest

Expose him to luxury of life and see if to marry multiple wives and fund them of crime won't hungry him

Go to customs and know how far
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by eazyduzit: 11:16am On Oct 26, 2021
AlexB300:
You nothing about the Northern Christians,I don't think you've visited North once in your lifetime,the Northern Christians are not different from the Muslims folks in the North in terms of habit and yes, they're more Christian than the southern Christians.
Their lifestyle depict the true picture of Christianity and the level of beliefs is awesomely awesome unlike our people in the south who are half Christians and half traditional worshipers.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by eazyduzit: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2021
[quote author=Truthissupreme post=107074490]But ganduje that has broken public office record for theiving too no be Northern?

Abokis bandits Boko Haram, Iswap, shey it's Allah work they are doing not crime?

Bandits that kidnap, collect ransom and won't release victim shey they are honest Northerners?

I guess I never said all Northerners are saint, probably you just want to talk but down within your heart you know that the Northerners are more honest than the Southern folks.Corrupt and evil people are everywhere and every region but the probability of you been scammed by an aboki or a Northerner is lower compare to a Southerner.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by Truthissupreme: 11:24am On Oct 26, 2021
[quote author=eazyduzit post=107074721][/quote] Northerners are corrupt not playing down anything

But because they have higher poverty rate, they all seem to be in the pious range (mi-shia, nail cutter, onion seller, shoe shimmer etc) with one mat

So it's a cliche of people largely United as one in poverty so averagely none would hurt themselves

But when they know what a million can do, you won't find that set in the poverty range

They upgrade

Remind me of how honest Abba Kyari was again
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by eazyduzit: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2021
[quote author=Truthissupreme

So running street on innocent person means you're wise right?No wonder,the only places in the North you'll find life difficult is places where other tribes dominate from
House rent
Food stuffs
Transport fare
And others,places like Sabo Gari in Kano is a typical example.
Na for Sabo Gari you go see how house agent dey chop awoof money like say him dey Enugu.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by Hassanmaye(m): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2021
[quote author=Truthissupreme post=107074333][/quote]
Will you shut up don't harras me Abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Can’t Be Stepping Stone For Igbo Presidency, LP Tells Atiku / EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again / Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.