Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer (37366 Views)

Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub / Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement / Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by lexoft(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2021
so sorry, for manu
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by JayTripz(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2021
No Dem nor wan sack again
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Ofadaman(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2021
Conte is the best man for the job
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by DrPsalmy: 10:09am On Oct 26, 2021
Abeg, man utd should leave my ten hag oh, he's a future barca coach

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Hdhdhd(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2021
Na lie. Ole is going no where
All coaches should remain where they are.
Koeman must coach Barca
Ateta must coach Arsenal

7 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Bmaster(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2021
All this shey na liverpool cause am

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by PENNYSWAP: 10:10am On Oct 26, 2021
give it to lampard abeg

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Blakpot: 10:12am On Oct 26, 2021
Erik Ten Hag would be an excellent choice, but I doubt he would leave Ajax mid season n considering how well he's doing.

Conte is the most practical choice, top coach whose available. But Conte has a fixed style of play, and I could see him benching or selling some fan favorites.

5 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Numerouno94(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2021
fergie001:

My first choice would have been Ten Hag but he is a future Barca Coach.

Give it to Conte......He can get a trophy in 2 years.

Zizou has his eyes on PSG or Deschamps' job. Ole's coaching staff should all be swept outtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of the club.

Na this kind news u go see Fergie. grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Le2money(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2021
This got me grin grin

fergie001:
Ten Hag has insisted he will only leave Ajax @ the end of this season.

Rodgers is likely City's future boss from next season.

Conte & Zidane? ...Conte, rigid in what he believes. Only instant success, fights with the Board, etc.... [/b]He is Mourinho v2.0[b]

Zidane......a footballing legend in his very own rights, very good but.....

However, leave Phelan there till end of season jare

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by teamoneline: 10:13am On Oct 26, 2021
Joseph yobo for me bros

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2021
If Ole has any pride he will just quit mehn. Imagine your boss interviewing your replacement before they even sack you. Insult of the highest order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by martineverest(m): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2021
Ten hag is going to Barcelona at the end of the season

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by martineverest(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2021
DrPsalmy:
Abeg, man utd should leave my ten hag oh, he's a future barca coach
he won't even go to Manchester sef...ten hag is Barcelona bound

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Rajiolaade: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2021
With time it will get clearer that Rinaldo is the problems with man u. ask juventus.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Ronnnie: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2021
I would go for ten Haag...
That guys plays attacking football better than the other three....he also loves investing in youth players like De jong,De ligt, who have all became star players today....look at the 2019 Ajax squad that made it to the semifinals and see the kind of football they played...they made teams like Juventus and real Madrid a look like Amateur..that squad would have given Liverpool a better challenge than totteham in the final....
Look at his Ajax side this season also...the team has scored the most league goals and also the most champions league goals so far this seasons....
He plays a high Attacking,High press football which am a big fan of ..Now imagine him with the resources of a team like Manchester United..
He will make good use of the likes of VDB,Sancho,lingard,Baily,Dalot, Amad diallo,and work onGreenwood(Kos he is becoming a selfish player)....
The youth players also have greater chances of being promoted to the first team with him in charge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by ominilongest(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2021
Dem still dey debate? Later dem go come here dey talk Zidane and Ronaldo out heaven knows Conte/mounrinho is d man for the job look at the Man.u legends bashing Jose then,what have your Ole done now,nothing. After over 600mill spent no cup to acct for and they were bashing Mounrinho that finished second behind city won the community shild,Europa league and league cup, u sack am employ thief.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by ictplotter(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2021
Ole is not the problem but Cr7, He play selfish and individual achievement kind of football instead for the interest of the club in general.
Bruno possible to be the hit player in man u now but with the arrival of cr7 who is 37 yes of age, automatically took over the hit player. No manager can fix man u problem except cr7 is given 15mins of play or bench in some key match.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Dronedude(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2021
fergie001:

My first choice would have been Ten Hag but he is a future Barca Coach.

Give it to Conte......He can get a trophy in 2 years.

Zizou has his eyes on PSG or Deschamps' job. Ole's coaching staff should all be swept outtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of the club.

Zidane and Conte are also Newcastle high hopes in January.

Zidane and Conte are also Newcastle high hopes in January.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by robosky02(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2021
Ole in united is like

Rohr in super eagles
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Hyphy(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2021
fergie001:
Ten Hag has insisted he will only leave Ajax @ the end of this season.

Rodgers is likely City's future boss from next season.

Conte & Zidane? ...Conte, rigid in what he believes. Only instant success, fights with the Board, etc....He is Mourinho v2.0

Zidane......a footballing legend in his very own rights, very good but.....

However, leave Phelan there till end of season jare

Career assistant manager cheesy I sincerely think he'll do NO better
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Yungdav(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2021
My own is that I'm on loan to Leicester City as a fan until the coach is sacked and maguire got him captain armband stripped off

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Szilard: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2021
Komu1048:
The only club that changes coach n get result immediately is Chelsea. Others takes time

All thanks to Abramovich

God bless that man

4 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by fergie001: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2021
Numerouno94:

Na this kind news u go see Fergie. grin grin
Yes, it involves sacking that Coaching fraud.

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by ridbell01(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2021
Let him finish this season
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Thebbie(f): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2021
;������para mood
blaise26abj:
Sack him first and let Ronaldo manage the team till we get a manager .
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by bencr7: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2021
Blakpot:
Erik Ten Hag would be an excellent choice, but I doubt he would leave Ajax mid season n considering how well he's doing.

Conte is the most practical choice, top coach whose available. But Conte has a fixed style of play, and I could see him benching or selling some fan favorites.
number one greenwood and captain pan will be out off Maguire or even sell out of man utd

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Wantedmiller: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2021
Terrier99:
Even Ladan Bosso with C Ronaldo will do better than Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

With which Ronaldo.......so you can't identify that Ronaldo is the problem in that team.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by fergie001: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2021
Hyphy:
Career assistant manager cheesy I sincerely think he'll do NO better
I edited in my next comment when I recalled that if he can't give Ole some good advice, how much more can he give to himself?

A club without any Coach is better than any having Ole at this point in time.

That's what I like about Chelsea.......We are here drawing shortlist. If it was Chelsea, the new Coach will be making his second press conference today.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Numerouno94(m): 10:25am On Oct 26, 2021
fergie001:

Yes, it involves sacking that Coaching fraud.

Hahahahahahaha grin grin

I hv a blif that pe teacher is going no where.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) / VIDEO: Nigeria Beat Japan 5 - 4 (Rio Olympics) / David Abraham Knocks Out Christian Streich During Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.