Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer (37357 Views)

Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub / Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement / Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
robosky02:

So who is your best bet?

Gernot Rohr.

They should PLEASE take him off our hands!

Hire him......make him....... Dressing Room Janitor or something.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Angelfrost(m): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kyase:

Ole is fucking clueless menh
I’m tired of the guy seriously
Spurs will whoop us again

The problem is that your board is more concerned about profits than football success... If it were Chelsea or Man City, Ole would have been sacked after that Aston Villa game!

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by FahBuLous: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Let's go for that Ajax manager... Mehn, the man is good...
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Successlane: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
How come it's only the head coach that get sacked over a team poor outings ?
What about the saboteurs among the back room staff and the players.
Life no balance at all !!!!
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Kyase(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Angelfrost:

The problem is that your board is more concerned about profits than football success... If it were Chelsea or Man City, Ole would have been sacked after that Aston Villa game!
They are after money
Useless board
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Bamzyriches451: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
They should give the Job to lampard
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Ray07(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kyase:

Yeah
He will manage against spurs and that will be the end of it
I hope so. Some betrayal for in the team would play with their heart out against spur starting with that big head captain.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
ominilongest:
Dem still dey debate? Later dem go come here dey talk Zidane and Ronaldo out heaven knows Conte/mounrinho is d man for the job look at the Man.u legends bashing Jose then,what have your Ole done now,nothing. After over 600mill spent no cup to acct for and they were bashing Mounrinho that finished second behind city won the community shild,Europa league and league cup, u sack am employ thief.
U must be a real niggar, the same thing I keep telling people, man u got it totally wrong in sacking somebody that spent 18 months with u and won carling cup, europa league and

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Ronnnie: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
ScrillyGOAT:

Eric Ten Haag's style of play would leave him too exposed to Counterattack's in the Premier League. English teams are comfortable with you hoarding the ball through the game and hitting you on a few counters.
All style of play has its lapses or weaknesses....but even if we concede,we can still score more and end up winning matches with his style of play
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
patoski39:
Ole, Pogba, Maguire, martial, ed Woodward, mike phelan, Michael carrick, Fletcher should all be chased out of the club. angry angry angry angry angry

And also, Ferguson should be given restraining order to stay 200km from the united dressing room, he's the one that started this mess angry angry angry
Tell me more about Ferguson putting man u in this mess?
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Tell me more about Ferguson putting man u in this mess?
Imposed an incompetent Moyes instead of allowing the board to choose a manager, which was the beginning of our downfall.

Convinced Ronaldo to join united and u can see where we are since then
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
patoski39:
Imposed an incompetent Moyes instead of allowing the board to choose a manager, which was the beginning of our downfall.

Convinced Ronaldo to join united and u can see where we are since then
Okkkk, I remember then, man u was more coordinated before the arrival of Ronaldo. Honestly, when they bought Ronaldo, I told somebody that man u should not expect magic from Ronaldo. How could u buy a 36 year old man all in the name of being a legend.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Bigchristo: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
robosky02:
EPL: Man Utd board identify four managers to replace Solskjaer

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/26/epl-man-utd-board-identify-four-managers-to-replace-solskjaer/
I only see Zenedine Zidane and Antonio Conte the rest na gab, Man Utd is long struggling to contend on the title race since the retirement of Sir Alex Ferguson, they should just sign a world class coach to manage the players they’ve signed so far

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Whitelion07(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Blakpot:
Erik Ten Hag would be an excellent choice, but I doubt he would leave Ajax mid season n considering how well he's doing.

Conte is the most practical choice, top coach whose available. But Conte has a fixed style of play, and I could see him benching or selling some fan favorites.
is there still fan favourite in the team right now? New coach should bench any unserious person so far the team achieve result.

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by fergie001: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
mediclife1987:

Wetin go come do Pep?
He has announced he is leaving once his contract expires in 2023.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by fergie001: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Angelfrost:
"The Red Devils are however reluctant to sack Solskjaer, having handed him a three-year contract extension in July"

Man United fans, face it... Ole is not leaving anytime soon. Glazers are not ready to lose more money after what they lost letting Mourinho go.

They will observe him against Spurs and Atalanta... If he manages to get the squad right, and smashes past those 2, they will smile and keep back their checkbooks. tongue

Meanwhile... If Ole is smart and not outright stupid, he should bench: Maguire, Lindelof, Rashford or Greenwood (Even both).

Give starting chances to Cavani, Bailly, Van Der Beek, Lingard, and one or two serious Academy kids. They are fresh and eager to go... Quit putting faith in tired and out of form players.

Kyase, Xynerise, Lamasta, Ray07,
This should be fake news.

My bro.....if Ole is smart, he should bench himself.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Okkkk, I remember then, man u was more coordinated before the arrival of Ronaldo. Honestly, when they bought Ronaldo, I told somebody that man u should not expect magic from Ronaldo. How could u buy a 36 year old man all in the name of being a legend.
Ronaldo is a problem in the team. He's ability not to press is a problem for the team and he wouldn't want to be benched. Ferguson was even heard criticizing OLE of not starting his best players when Ole benched Ronaldo against Everton.

My only problem is OLE is a big mumu man, angry angry u have a job in the club like Manchester united and u cannot strive to be successful, How can HE not be ambitious? what is it going to cost him to be ruthless to this boys and drill them to become winners?? If not for anything, atleast for his CV. Because I'm sure no top club will employ him after his trophyless spell at United
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by frankson1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
fergie001:
Ten Hag has insisted he will only leave Ajax @ the end of this season.

Rodgers is likely City's future boss from next season.

Conte & Zidane? ...Conte, rigid in what he believes. Only instant success, fights with the Board, etc....He is Mourinho v2.0

Zidane......a footballing legend in his very own rights, very good but.....

However, leave Phelan there till end of season jare

shocked shocked Phelan!! That's straight relegation oohh..
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
patoski39:
Ronaldo is a problem in the team. He's ability not to press is a problem for the team and he wouldn't want to be benched. Ferguson was even heard criticizing OLE of not starting his best players when Ole benched Ronaldo against Everton.

My only problem is OLE is a big mumu man, angry angry u have a job in the club like Manchester united and u cannot strive to be successful, How can HE not be ambitious? what is it going to cost him to be ruthless to this boys and drill them to become winners?? If not for anything, atleast for his CV. Because I'm sure no top club will employ him after his trophyless spell at United
Man u would be the biggest club he will ever coach in his career.
He has proven that he has no gut to confront players.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
When I say Ferguson is one of the problems holding United, some will still argue. I guess he doesn't want any coach to supercede what he did at the club.

Another problems is the loud mouthed class of 92 and so called united legends. They seem to have an opinion about everything and can't seem to keep their mouth shut angry angry

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by studentwriter(m): 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
Moving4:
Give him more time please
will you keep quiet?
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Man u would be the biggest club he will ever coach in his career.
He has proven that he has no gut to confront players.
aswear guy,, how can a man be this mumu is shocking. U see somebody or some people wey wan spoil ur ladder to success, u sit down dae look like goat angry angry
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by fergie001: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
frankson1:
shocked shocked Phelan!! That's straight relegation oohh..
Sorry jareh........I have edited it.....double relegation.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by studentwriter(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
patoski39:
When I say Ferguson is one of the problems holding United, some will still argue. I guess he doesn't want any coach to supercede what he did at the club.

Another problems is the loud mouthed class of 92 and so called united legends. They seem to have an opinion about everything and can't seem to keep their mouth shut angry angry
this your talk, sense no dey am.
You better mind your business and face your team and commot your mouth from man United matter

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by studentwriter(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

The P.E teacher is going nowhere.
He is the best coach in Manure FC.
He has the likes of Lord Luxembourg, aka Mr. New Challenge who was busy kicking the balls of a young player instead of the football. The squad also parades the likes of Maguire who cost them a whooping 80 million but is conceding goals like an olosho I picked from Allen Roundabout.
Honourable mention to the young fraud from Germany who was hyped by the English media and then offloaded in Old Trafford just to misplace passes and dye his hair like that Islamabad Pogba who hangs out with Burnaboy and the rest just to smoke loud and bang tight kpekus with his African black long rod.

Lemme not even talk about Fred and Luke Shaw who should have donated his big behind to some of these females on Nairaland who wants big booties.
@ bolded. Who are you referring to?
And is Pogba a Muslim?
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Makcollins(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
Allow this man finish his contract!
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by studentwriter(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
McStoic:
Lol.. Man Utd just buy GOAT, Liverpool come take am celebrate SALAH grin
this trash is getting stale
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
studentwriter:
this your talk, sense no dey am.
You better mind your business and face your team and commot your mouth from man United matter
b like u no dae see road.

Instead make u talk ur own, u dae cap nonsense
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by drsibz66(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Man utd issues is clearly cr7. He has destabilized the team complete. If you watch the first set of games man u played this season b4 cr7 arrival then you will understand .
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by studentwriter(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
mozes01:
give Arteta abeg
you well so?
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by DWJOBScom(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
fergie001:

My first choice would have been Ten Hag but he is a future Barca Coach.

Give it to Conte......He can get a trophy in 2 years.

Zizou has his eyes on PSG or Deschamps' job. Ole's coaching staff should all be swept outtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of the club.

Calm down with the swept off
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Josipov: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
If conte will be appointed... Then Ronaldo should be prepared to seat on the bench for many games... They should get Low instead... Zizou is good.. but he want France Job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mikel Arteta Says He Has Fully Recovered From COVID-19 / I Was At Old Trafford / Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.