Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer (37359 Views)

Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub / Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement / Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Nyanabo(m): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2021
G0LANHEIGHTS:
The board should have a rethink on this issue. Ole is the man for the job. He needs time to build a formidable team that can compete with the likes of Liverpool, chelsea and Mancity.
The 36 year old fraud AKA Mr champions league should be held responsible for their humiliation at the hands of liverpool fc over the weekend. His work rate off the ball is nothing compared to the rest of his team mates. Infact he should be loaned out to Newcastle United next season.
We believe in Ole
Ole is the man for the job.

Maybe he needs 6 years to build a team. Manager since 2019 and up till now his team is not shaping up and you say he need more time?

Maybe we should gather and give buhari more 8 years to build Nigeria grin undecided

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Indispensable85(m): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2021
blaise26abj:
Sack him first and let Ronaldo manage the team till we get a manager .

Hahahahahaha
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by fergie001: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2021
Numerouno94:
Hahahahahahaha grin grin

I hv a blif that pe teacher is going no where.
Comot for this thread....

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Szilard: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2021
AdmissionTipz:
Dial *6060*1# for 120gb

Mtn users only

Latest cheat in town

Do this at your own peril

Its a loan request

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Numerouno94(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2021
fergie001:

Comot for this thread....

grin grin
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by ClassicMan202(m): 10:29am On Oct 26, 2021
Faller:
Abeg make Man Utd come carry Gernot Rohr

Carry take do sacrifice abi wetin??

We dey complain say we get goodluck Jonathan you say make we come carry buhari
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Calicoe: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2021
As a Chelsea fan, I'll plead with the United board to please let ole work until the end of his contract. Please ����
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Indispensable85(m): 10:30am On Oct 26, 2021
I too like Abrahamovic the chelsea owner.
No noise, u go just hear sacked.

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Starzo: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2021
fergie001:
Ten Hag has insisted he will only leave Ajax @ the end of this season.

Rodgers is likely City's future boss from next season.

Conte & Zidane? ...Conte, rigid in what he believes. Only instant success, fights with the Board, etc....He is Mourinho v2.0

Zidane......a footballing legend in his very own rights, very good but.....

However, leave Phelan there till end of season jare

Na who tell you say guardiola dey comot from man City?

All these man u fans praying for guardiola to leave city cuz of envy

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2021
Nigeria go better
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by lorenzoinsi: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2021
All these Messi fans looking for any means to blame ronlado for a problem that existed since Alex Ferguson announced his retirement.. ....the problem with man u ..is that they presume every manager will automatically become Ferguson..which is impossible, cos the Dynamics of football are ever changing......football is now make good use of the squad produce results and win trophies in the process.....
Let Dem call zidane and have peace of mind....
PS....what if zidane can't still help dem cool

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by silverx(m): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2021
robosky02:
EPL: Man Utd board identify four managers to replace Solskjaer

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/26/epl-man-utd-board-identify-four-managers-to-replace-solskjaer/
Maybe you should go to sky sport and read the latest on sokjaer
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by fergie001: 10:33am On Oct 26, 2021
Starzo:

Na who tell you say guardiola dey comot from man City?

All these man u fans praying for guardiola to leave city cuz of envy[l
Maybe it was since two years ago you watched football.

BBC
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by silverx(m): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2021
ClassicMan202:

Carry take do sacrifice abi wetin??

We dey complain say we get goodluck Jonathan you say make we come carry buhari
This one choke���

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by tonexman18(m): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2021
I dont think Ole is getting sacked anytime soon..
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2021
blaise26abj:
You mean same GOAT, that was eating by SALAH on Sallah
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2021
It's past time. They should sack him already and give football fans some glimmer of hope.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by charixel: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2021
Man United's problem isn't the manager but the players.

First, don't expect Ronaldo of today to be that of yesterday. Why? Age.

Second, some of Manchester United players ain't meant for United but Burnley or Crystal Palace.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by slowice(m): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2021
Ole is a gunner.... Soon grin
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Hyphy(m): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2021
fergie001:

I edited in my next comment when I recalled that if he can't give Ole some good advice, how much more can he give to himself?

A club without any Coach is better than any having Ole at this point in time.

That's what I like about Chelsea.......We are here drawing shortlist. If it was Chelsea, the new Coach will be making his second press conference today.

grin I totally agree
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Starzo: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2021
fergie001:

Maybe it was since two years ago you watched football.

BBC
So end of this season na 2023 ABI?? or the start of next season na August 2023 too ABI
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2021
Ole, Pogba, Maguire, martial, ed Woodward, mike phelan, Michael carrick, Fletcher should all be chased out of the club. angry angry angry angry angry

And also, Ferguson should be given restraining order to stay 200km from the united dressing room, he's the one that started this mess angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by kilisi(m): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2021
fergie001:
Ten Hag has insisted he will only leave Ajax @ the end of this season.

Rodgers is likely City's future boss from next season.

Conte & Zidane? ...Conte, rigid in what he believes. Only instant success, fights with the Board, etc....He is Mourinho v2.0

Zidane......a footballing legend in his very own rights, very good but.....

However, leave Phelan there till end of season jare

I don't know why a lot of people underrate Zizzou. The guy is a very good tactician and people don't seem to agree.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Fiscus105(m): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2021
blaise26abj:

Ronaldo or pensioner?
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by RiceProducers: 10:45am On Oct 26, 2021
Emmypure:
When lampard is available?

Let them give lampard or John Terry the job.
Lampard is worse than Ole.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by kilisi(m): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2021
blaise26abj:

gringringrin
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Kyase(m): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2021
fergie001:

My first choice would have been Ten Hag but he is a future Barca Coach.

Give it to Conte......He can get a trophy in 2 years.

Zizou has his eyes on PSG or Deschamps' job. Ole's coaching staff should all be swept outtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of the club.

Ole won’t get the sack now
He’ll be managing united as interim manager pending when United gets a new suitable coach
He has been told he will be sacked, in fact he’s already sacked, he’s now only acting
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Feggie3: 10:48am On Oct 26, 2021
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

The P.E teacher is going nowhere.
He is the best coach in Manure FC.
He has the likes of Lord Luxembourg, aka Mr. New Challenge who was busy kicking the balls of a young player instead of the football. The squad also parades the likes of Maguire who cost them a whooping 80 million but is conceding goals like an olosho I picked from Allen Roundabout.
Honourable mention to the young fraud from Germany who was hyped by the English media and then offloaded in Old Trafford just to misplace passes and dye his hair like that Islamabad Pogba who hangs out with Burnaboy and the rest just to smoke loud and bang tight kpekus with his African black long rod.

Lemme not even talk about Fred and Luke Shaw who should have donated his big behind to some of these females on Nairaland who wants big booties.
Jeessuu!!!!
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by jayice(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2021
fergie001:

My first choice would have been Ten Hag but he is a future Barca Coach.

Give it to Conte......He can get a trophy in 2 years.

Zizou has his eyes on PSG or Deschamps' job. Ole's coaching staff should all be swept outtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of the club.
Abobi u dey read mind??...my thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by fergie001: 10:53am On Oct 26, 2021
Starzo:

So end of this season na 2023 ABI?? or the start of next season na August 2023 too ABI
We were both wrong then...

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Yungdav(m): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2021
My own is that I'm on loan to Leicester City as a fan until the coach is sacked and maguire captain armband got stripped off him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mikel Arteta Says He Has Fully Recovered From COVID-19 / Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) / I Was At Old Trafford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.