Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer (37364 Views)

Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub / Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement / Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Oyiboman69: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
blaise26abj:
Sack him first and let Ronaldo manage the team till we get a manager .

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by frankson1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
patoski39:
Ronaldo is a problem in the team. [b]He's ability not to press is a problem for the team [/b]and he wouldn't want to be benched. Ferguson was even heard criticizing OLE of not starting his best players when Ole benched Ronaldo against Everton.

My only problem is OLE is a big mumu man, angry angry u have a job in the club like Manchester united and u cannot strive to be successful, How can HE not be ambitious? what is it going to cost him to be ruthless to this boys and drill them to become winners?? If not for anything, atleast for his CV. Because I'm sure no top club will employ him after his trophyless spell at United

At the bolded is the issue here. How is Ronaldo the problem for not pressing? Look, it's the Manager's duty to play to the team's strength.

Why should he play the same pattern when Cavani is on with Ronaldo? When substitutes are made, formations and game pattern changes but not so with a CLUELESS Ole.

Lingard did well at West Ham but Ole can't find a way of playing him.

For me, in this case, Ole doesn't know how to use these players.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by walozanga(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
GET THE BEST COACH IN THE WORLD. MANCHESTER UNITED WILL GO 30 YEARS WITHOUT EPL TROPHY. PERIOD!!!!!

NEMESIS OF FEGI
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by fergie001: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
DWJOBScom:
Calm down with the swept off
My brother don't mind me.......I was just been emotional.

In some climes, they will be JAILED.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
patoski39:
aswear guy,, how can a man be this mumu is shocking. U see somebody or some people wey wan spoil ur ladder to success, u sit down dae look like goat angry angry
Well let's see what he has to offer this weekend, their might be a turn around against city
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by DWJOBScom(m): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
fergie001:

My brother don't mind me.......I was just been emotional.

In some climes, they will be JAILED.

Hahhahhahha
I was begging for calm down and you are sending them to jail
Oga how far
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by GEEBITE: 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Wrong stats on Fernandes. Out of his 18 EPL goals last season,9 were penalties and he scored 27 goals in all competitions.
Kingcalls:
How cud they have been stupid , handing him a 3 yr deal in July cos he finished second and got to Europa league final... second place cos they were loaded with lots of penalties , over half of Bruno goals were penalties ... Bruno only scored 7 goals from open play last season... a team that conceded 53 goals last season and they still gave him a 3 yr contract...oh my ....smh... in 2019/ 2020 , they got a whooping 22 penalties....this fraud of a coach was living on penalties and now that it has dried up, he has been exposed
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Pclemenza: 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
robosky02:

So who is your best bet?
Definitely Erik Ten haag
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by fergie001: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
DWJOBScom:
Hahhahhahha
I was begging for calm down and you are sending them to jail
Oga how far
If a Manager like Ole runs your Company the way he is running United as Coach...tell me, you haven't jailed him already?
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
frankson1:

At the bolded is the issue here. How is Ronaldo the problem for not pressing? Look, it's the Manager's duty to play to the team's strength.

Why should he play the same pattern when Cavani is on with Ronaldo? When substitutes are made, formations and game pattern changes but not so with a CLUELESS Ole.

Lingard did well at West Ham but Ole can't find a way of playing him.

For me, in this case, Ole doesn't know how to use these players.
I agree, OLE is to blame

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Well let's see what he has to offer this weekend, their might be a turn around against city
he won't offer anything, that game will most likely end a boring stallmate, that's because they (spurs) have another OLE in a Portuguese nationality.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by McStoic(m): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
studentwriter:
this trash is getting stale

A trash is meant to get stale son. 4 days is still too early to call it stale. You gotta live with the stale trash for the next couple of days. Only when we get tired of taunting Man Utd fans with it will we stop. You are helpless on this okay. That's how bantering works? Copy? grin

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by DWJOBScom(m): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
fergie001:

If a Manager like Ole runs your Company the way he is running United as Coach...tell me, you haven't jailed him already?

To be fair to him as a manager, he has had a decent performance but not enough for a championship club like Manu
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Lamasta(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Angelfrost:
"The Red Devils are however reluctant to sack Solskjaer, having handed him a three-year contract extension in July"

Man United fans, face it... Ole is not leaving anytime soon. Glazers are not ready to lose more money after what they lost letting Mourinho go.

They will observe him against Spurs and Atalanta... If he manages to get the squad right, and smashes past those 2, they will smile and keep back their checkbooks. tongue

Meanwhile... If Ole is smart and not outright stupid, he should bench: Maguire, Lindelof, Rashford or Greenwood (Even both).

Give starting chances to Cavani, Bailly, Van Der Beek, Lingard, and one or two serious Academy kids. They are fresh and eager to go... Quit putting faith in tired and out of form players.

Kyase, Xynerise, Fergie001, Lamasta, Ray07,
Am with You cool
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by Boatswain: 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
grin

Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by fergie001: 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
DWJOBScom:
To be fair to him as a manager, he has had a decent performance but not enough for a championship club like ManU
But you will still jail him abi?
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by DWJOBScom(m): 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
fergie001:

But you will still jail him abi?

Naaa
Re: EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer by mozes01(m): 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
studentwriter:
you well so?

grin grin perfectly well

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mikel Arteta Says He Has Fully Recovered From COVID-19 / Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) / VIDEO: Nigeria Beat Japan 5 - 4 (Rio Olympics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.