Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

How Pregnancy Changed My Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Pregnancy Changed My Wife (32495 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by trumpcoat(m): 8:55am On Oct 27, 2021
That's why marriage is for mature minds, prepare for marriage not wedding,wedding is for all but marriage is only for the couple,a pregnant woman is abnormal either negatively or positively until she gives birth is not what one can control is from the brain
Respect women is not easy
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by toblosky(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2021
vickydevoka:
Women of today are wicked and selfish. Unlike out mummies, de didn't do this. Buh social media has impacted negatively on de ladies.
My mum during pregnancy poured soup on my dad, dad told me. I don't know but am already bracing up to it. My mum told me I should expect it in her first two pregnancies. So my future wife anything you do during your pregnancy will be tolerated by me as long as you didn't continue it after the pregnancy
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by vickydevoka(m): 9:40am On Oct 27, 2021
toblosky:
My mum during pregnancy poured soup on my dad, dad told me. I don't know but am already bracing up to it. My mum told me I should expect it in her first two pregnancies. So my future wife anything you do during your pregnancy will be tolerated by me as long as you didn't continue it after the pregnancy
I swear ur mum is de aggressive type
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by vickydevoka(m): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2021
The best advice I will give u now is to learn " withdrawal method". Try doing it de next time u try fûcking. Even if u don't release wen u pull off, use ur hand to complete it. Some people suffer bcus of lack of knowledge (sex education). When I was in Europe, u will see parents teaching kids how to masturbate in order to prevent rape (very severe punishment)
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by TheNoble007(m): 10:19am On Oct 27, 2021
udoji2021:

Thanks.

But that will not be anytime soon cos we are striving to eat now. but the parents are soft towards me this days.

Paying her dowry, should be your number one priority, even better than you feeding so that you will have financial breakthrough.. The lady is not yet your wife, hence there is no
natural blessing attached to your union.. If paying her dowry is the main thing on your mind since you've made the mistake already, providence will come.

Even the whites here, believe that marital settlement amongst families brings forth blessing, let alone in a religious setting like Nigeria.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by fxexperts: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2021
vickydevoka:
Women of today are wicked and selfish. Unlike out mummies, de didn't do this. Buh social media has impacted negatively on de ladies.

I just read the previous thread now. These are the reason marriage is meant for mature minds not kids.

Op your wife acted that way due to her pregnant state. Lots of pregnant woman behave same way, that does not mean they are bad wife. At that state of pregnancy her hormones were hyperactive. So please don't bring up the issue with her anymore, she wasn't herself at that point in time. I think you got yourself a very good woman, try your very best to marry and keep her.

1 Like

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by charleoj(m): 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
@udoji2020. Pregnancy manifest in different ways. A pregnant woman may be aggressive in different ways during his terms but know this that It us because of hormonal Imbalance. It's your wife's first pregnancy and it's an experience. Now that she is back to normal, everything she has done may not repeat itself as least 80% guarantee. So don't be afraid of her getting pregnant again. Let everything return to normal as well. There is what is called postpartum blues. Don't make life harder for her now that is back to normal. Love your wife like you love her before the pregnancy.
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by grandstar(m): 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
udoji2021
Don't rely on cycle. It is best you go out there and search for male contraceptives.

Because where I am, I can see your wife delivering many babies and telling you sorry every time. If you don't believe me, just wait and see when number 3 pops up and you come here vexing again. This I have seen, this I have seen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do I Need A Registry Marriage After A Church Marriage? Lawyers In The House / What's Happening To Our Men? / Girl Being Breastfed By Her Mum In Taraba After In Viral Photo Has Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.