Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

How Pregnancy Changed My Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Pregnancy Changed My Wife (32504 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by vickydevoka(m): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Women of today are wicked and selfish. Unlike out mummies, de didn't do this. Buh social media has impacted negatively on de ladies.

2 Likes

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by InvertedHammer: 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
udoji2021:
Good day nairalanders, I created this thread some months back

https://www.nairaland.com/6527936/wife-wants-kill-me-what

I want to thank you all for the advice and emotional support you people gave me during those tough times, the love you showed me that time was genuine and I really appreciate you all. thank you

I'm happy to tell you once again that my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last month.
I was not even with her that time cos I moved out of the house and was squatting with a friend close to my house to avoid clashes with her, when it was time, a neighbor helped her to the hospital and inform me immediately which i went straight to the hospital and meet her, when I arrived at the hospital, she gave birth already and called me inside immediately, the first thing she did was to tell me that I'm a father now(in sign language) something she did not do for months. I congratulated her and after some small talks, I went and see the doctor to pay the bills. they gave me a list of things to buy which i bought immediately. we left the hospital the next day.
she went straight to where I was staying and tell me to come back home which I did, I was still afraid of her which she noticed too but what i saw the time was different. After some weeks, I noticed that she changed from that monster to her former self.
She apologized for everything she did to me, I told her that I did not hold anything against her and she should feel free. since then, even if i shout, she will cry, if I refuse to eat, more crying, if I come back late,. wahala, and nothing pains her more than me talking about the things she did when she was pregnant.

Lastly, I told her that we should go and do family planning but she is refusing that I did not trust her even after she apologized, it's now becoming another problem cos I can't allow her to get pregnant again till I sort myself out, I remember what I went through that time and I'm not ready for a repeat. but she is insisting that even if we start sleeping together again, nothing will happen cos she knows her circle very well.

I created this thread to update you on how she changed and prove those that attributed her behavior to pregnancy right. I'm still struggling financially but I don't need help from people, I said this because of the people that called me a scammer that time, and as far as I can remember, it was only one person with Nnamebuka(God bless him) moniker that sent something to me.

Thank you all
/
I don't understand it.

Naijaman no get money. Naijaman is struggling.

But Naijaman go quick get a lady pregnant.

Then turn around and want to turn us to amateur motivational speakers and psychotherapists. cool

/
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by AfriNotesNEWS: 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bro money dont build family, if she want's to take i again, let her be,,, i blive this is ur first child, if second one is to come so soon, dont stop it, the same money you use in taking acre of a single baby is almost the same you can use to take care of two or three, its only when it get to four or five babies that the load is heavier

Let your family be, be a man and stop being afraid though to your financial state

In Africa, Children are Achievement, in most cases, Children can come first, before wealth's. that is why most rich children this days where once born into poverty, but rich today

More win to ur family, from all of us NairaLEARN

udoji2021:

I want to thank you all for the advice and emotional support you people gave me during those tough times, the love you showed me that time was genuine and I really appreciate you all. thank you

I'm happy to tell you once again that my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last month.
I was not even with her that time cos I moved out of the house and was squatting with a friend close to my house to avoid clashes with her, when it was time, a neighbor helped her to the hospital and inform me immediately which i went straight to the hospital and meet her, when I arrived at the hospital, she gave birth already and called me inside immediately, the first thing she did was to tell me that I'm a father now(in sign language) something she did not do for months. I congratulated her and after some small talks, I went and see the doctor to pay the bills. they gave me a list of things to buy which i bought immediately. we left the hospital the next day.
she went straight to where I was staying and tell me to come back home which I did, I was still afraid of her which she noticed too but what i saw the time was different. After some weeks, I noticed that she changed from that monster to her former self.
She apologized for everything she did to me, I told her that I did not hold anything against her and she should feel free. since then, even if i shout, she will cry, if I refuse to eat, more crying, if I come back late,. wahala, and nothing pains her more than me talking about the things she did when she was pregnant.

Lastly, I told her that we should go and do family planning but she is refusing that I did not trust her even after she apologized, it's now becoming another problem cos I can't allow her to get pregnant again till I sort myself out, I remember what I went through that time and I'm not ready for a repeat. but she is insisting that even if we start sleeping together again, nothing will happen cos she knows her circle very well.

I created this thread to update you on how she changed and prove those that attributed her behavior to pregnancy right. I'm still struggling financially but I don't need help from people, I said this because of the people that called me a scammer that time, and as far as I can remember, it was only one person with Nnamebuka(God bless him) moniker that sent something to me.

Thank you all
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by NihinlolaTenny: 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
udoji2021:

Thanks, I'm indeed lucky to have her. Even the pregnancy issue will be resolve soon cos it seems I'm in charge now.
I'm also hustling hard to be a man who she can call her husband proudly. it's just that things are difficult presently but I believe it shall be well one day.

thanks again

I have not read the first part of your story, but i am happy with this comment of yours and my prayer is that God in His infinite mercy will open his doors of blessings unto you.
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Funkybabee(f): 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
Congratulations

If you don't pay her bride price and you continue to sleep each, it will hindrance your blessing

It can bring curse self

It's a sin from God, my advice is for you to pay her bride price immediately, before u start meeting each other again.

And it's not necessary for big celebration, do it small and receive the blessing that come there after

Congratulations once again

Shalom
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by CSTR2: 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Na everything people dey carry come Nairaland.

Soon we would see " how do I fvck my wife till she shouts BLOOD OF JESUS? "
Nairaland is actually the best place to ask for advice.

Anonymity is guaranteed.
And you have people from all walks of life and experience here.

As long as you have the wisdom to sieve the opinions here.
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Babaken(m): 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Congratulations brother please avoid anything that will make her cry.
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
NihinlolaTenny:

I have not read the first part of your story, but i am happy with this comment of yours and my prayer is that God in His infinite mercy will open his doors of blessings unto you.

Amen.

Thanks
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Funkybabee:
Congratulations

If you don't pay her bride price and you continue to sleep each, it will hindrance your blessing

It can bring curse self

It's a sin from God,
my advice is for you to pay her bride price immediately, before u start meeting each other again.

And it's not necessary for big celebration, do it small and receive the blessing that come there after

Congratulations once again

Shalom

Thanks.

I will do it when I have money, I can't kill myself to get that done pls. You are really making me scared
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Bamzyriches451: 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Congratulations on your new born baby
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by lanocfoods: 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Isn't this the most stupid story i have ever read on planet earth, i believe this must be a troll story.

Like a man left his wife when she was pregnant, wasn't there for her, from pregnancy till child birth but then came home after child birth because his wife called him home.

If this story is real, then something is wrong with this WORLD.
I tire oh, like the poor woman has not suffered enough. OP pregnancy hormone is a thing, it is real and affect a lot of women, gives them mood swings and all.
Also try to make a sacrifice in your marriage, if she wouldn't go for family planning you can, there are family planning for men too, don't be too selfish. You let her go through a whole pregnancy with your child all alone, she gave birth all alone and now you are still blaming her for not assenting to family planning, like every goddamn thing wrong in your marriage is the poor woman's fault.
I fear for the crop of men these days
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by yunqdady: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
Vyzz:

OP One day try ask why she been dey behave like that because me I still never understand that attitude
Read through the first page of the previous thread and you will understand why she acted that way
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Funkybabee(f): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
udoji2021:

Thanks.

I will do it when I have money, I can't kill myself to get that done pls. You are really making me scared

Sorry bro, I'm not scaring you, I'm just giving you an advice to quick blessing that can come after.

Shey the list is much ni ?

Try to tell your family or anyone that can help you to sort the money out

U don't need celebration or whatsoever just go and pay it

God will provide for you
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by molbic(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
At op did you say you are deaf and if yes what happened,I would like to know
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Blackdisciple(m): 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
Well cony to u, I hope she ain't pretending sha
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
molbic:
At op did you say you are deaf and if yes what happened,I would like to know

it's a long story which I don't like talking about. I became deaf in 2015 after a brief illness. since then, I can talk clearly but can't hear a thing.
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Funkybabee:

Sorry bro, I'm not scaring you, I'm just giving you an advice to quick blessing that can come after.

Shey the list is much ni ?

Try to tell your family or anyone that can help you to sort the money out

U don't need celebration or whatsoever just go and pay it

God will provide for you

I got your point.

who is even celebrating? I'm just taking my time to put the necessary things in place before visiting her parents, and yes, I didn't get any list but anything less than 150k will not be enough to do even introduction here.

Thanks
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Odichi(f): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Op,pregnancies are not the same experience for same woman. Don't be scared of her next pregnancy. The experience May not be the same. Congrats on your wife's safe delivery.
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
udoji2021:

Amen.

thanks
You're a man I mean a real man to the core. Going through all these and still staying strong . with all what you said I wish deep down from my heart that I can help but me self my problem high pass mount Zion . my younger bro don dey use him second car and I never buy bicycle. But I know one day God will answer me too and put a stop to my trekking mode.
Sometimes if I think of marriage there's no mood I can be I'll just go cold. Like seeing what married folks are passing through . and some women devil has entered them. They will keep their real behavior and later unveil it when you're married to them . stay strong bro may God be with you ........
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Odichi:
Op,pregnancies are not the same experience for same woman. Don't be scared of her next pregnancy. The experience May not be the same. Congrats on your wife's safe delivery.

I'm not scared about her been pregnant again. I just want to sort myself out first before thinking towards that direction.
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Funkybabee(f): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
udoji2021:

I got your point.

who is even celebrating? I'm just taking my time to put the necessary things in place before visiting her parents, and yes, I didn't get any list but anything less than 150k will not be enough to do even introduction here.

Thanks

God will provide,

Just believe it and work towards it, he will help you

My regst to the new baby and her mum

Shalom
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Differentiate:

You're a man I mean a real man to the core. Going through all these and still staying strong . with all what you said I wish deep down from my heart that I can help but me self my problem high pass mount Zion . my younger bro don dey use him second car and I never buy bicycle. But I know one day God will answer me too and put a stop to my trekking mode.
Sometimes if I think of marriage there's no mood I can be I'll just go cold. Like seeing what married folks are passing through . and some women devil has entered them. They will keep their real behavior and later unveil it when you're married to them . stay strong bro may God be with you ........

thanks for this.

I will never advice someone to get married when the person is not financially stable, the problems that often associates with such marriages are many. And if you are not lucky and marry the wrong person eh! you will be finish completely.
just keep your head high and hope for the best, I pray you should find the right person when the time comes for you to marry.
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
Goldie16:
One day I woke up in the middle of the night, stared at my husband and just had this overwhelming urge to beat him up mercilessly for no just cause. That man did no wrong to me o. I found out that I was pregnant the next day or two.
That thing called pregnancy carries it's own spirit o. Chai. I have never felt that urge again both before and after that pregnancy
Sonnobax15 i fear who no fear women O
Come to think of it . if na urge to chook him knife come her mind E don be for the man be that .
And na that kind news dey quickly hit FP.
Mosdii how far omo me no marry again O make wan girl no go get nonsense urge against me for midnight wen I dey powerless O grin

1 Like

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Buffalo2(m): 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Oluwa seun. But don't let her deceive you into getting pregnant again my brother. You see those two breasted human beings eh! Fear them.

3 Likes

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
udoji2021:

thanks for this.

I will never advice someone to get married when the person is not financially stable, the problems that often associates with such marriages are many. And if you are not lucky and marry the wrong person eh! you will be finish completely.
just keep your head high and hope for the best, I pray you should find the right person when the time comes for you to marry.
Amen and Amen
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by eyinjuege: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Goldie16:
One day I woke up in the middle of the night, stared at my husband and just had this overwhelming urge to beat him up mercilessly for no just cause. That man did no wrong to me o. I found out that I was pregnant the next day or two.
That thing called pregnancy carries it's own spirit o. Chai. I have never felt that urge again both before and after that pregnancy

grin grin grin
No be Oganje be that grin grin grin
I just dey laugh uncontrollably with this your statement

2 Likes

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by GetMeRight: 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
udoji2021:
created this thread to update you on how she changed and prove those that attributed her behavior to pregnancy right. I'm still struggling financially but I don't need help from people, I said this because of the people that called me a scammer that time , and as far as I can remember, it was only one person with Nnamebuka(God bless him) moniker that sent something to me.

I don't know why Nairalanders are fond of doing this to their fellow members, it's pathetic. Nothing bad in helping someone who is in need of assistance whether they asked for help or not. It's the least we can do for one another. Even if you can't help, you don't need to discourage others.

1 Like

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by GetMeRight: 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Isn't this the most stupid story i have ever read on planet earth, i believe this must be a troll story.

Like a man left his wife when she was pregnant, wasn't there for her, from pregnancy till child birth but then came home after child birth because his wife called him home.

If this story is real, then something is wrong with this WORLD.
lanocfoods:

I tire oh, like the poor woman has not suffered enough. OP pregnancy hormone is a thing, it is real and affect a lot of women, gives them mood swings and all.
Also try to make a sacrifice in your marriage, if she wouldn't go for family planning you can, there are family planning for men too, don't be too selfish. You let her go through a whole pregnancy with your child all alone, she gave birth all alone and now you are still blaming her for not assenting to family planning, like every goddamn thing wrong in your marriage is the poor woman's fault.
I fear for the crop of men these days

Lol. So easy to become emotional and judgemental because of the pregnancy most especially if you didn't read his first thread.
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
GetMeRight:

I don't know why Nairalanders are fond of doing this to their fellow members, it's pathetic. Nothing bad in helping someone who is in need of assistance whether they asked for help or not. It's the least we can do for one another. Even if you can't help, you don't need to discourage others.

it's not cool at all, but you can't blame them entirely cos we have many scammers on this forum. can you believe that a nairalander wanted to scam me that time?

it's well Sha!

1 Like

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
It is well brother. Women can be something else during pregnancy. Focus on what you can do to increase income and wait two years before next pregnancy. Congratulations on your baby.
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Beey(f): 2:21am On Oct 27, 2021
udoji2021:

Thank you all
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. I’ve seen pregnancy change women to either good or bad. I remember in high school we kept wishing one teacher would be pregnant every year because of how nice she became. As for the family planning, don’t gamble. Even though she tells you she won’t get pregnant, do t trust empty words. Get a serious birth control either injection or implant. My friend’s wife got pregnant 3 months after giving birth. I’ve heard pills fail especially if one is taking antibiotics. Be careful or number 2 will soon come .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Happening To Our Men? / Girl Being Breastfed By Her Mum In Taraba After In Viral Photo Has Died / Appreciation With Sex. Men Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.