Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

"My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha (18060 Views)

Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" / Meet Tessy Solomon: "Men Stare At Me In Church; Married Men Pester Me For Sex" / Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus (2) (3) (4)

"My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by Newsmic: 10:12am On Oct 26, 2021
Big Brother Naija star, Tacha has reacted to a post stating that her money is not from married men, IgbereTV reports.

A Twitter user had tweeted that nobody can say the former Big Brother Naija housemate's money comes from my married men due to the amount of work she puts into her business. Tacha corroborated the claim by tweeting "can't be".

https://igberetvnews.com/1404202/money-cant-married-men-tacha/

Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by Fahdiga(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2021
Yeah so true. Same way my grandma died a virgin. Rubbish

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by Nwodosis(m): 10:16am On Oct 26, 2021
That's what they will all say but they are directly or indirectly having married men behind the scene!

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by Vyzz: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2021
Wonderful news

So wonderful I don't care

Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by slowice(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2021
But it sha will still come from MEN... na the hussle be dat

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by saddler: 10:51am On Oct 26, 2021
Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by slowice(m): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2021
But it sha will still come from MEN... na the hussle be dat. Men dey try for una, na for fellow men side dem dey sabi stingy

16 Likes

Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by Beckysexy(f): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2021
"It can't be. No man is bankrolling me.
I started working hard for my money at the age of 4."

Until the pictures of the men sponsoring them surfaces and another husband snatching/Sugar daddy allegations, then, the story changes.

Me sef dey find people wey go dey bankroll me o.
I just want to relax and be taken kairuf.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by money121(m): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Yimu
Awon endtime motivational speaker

tongue tongue tongue
Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by kennykruzmason: 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Something I know for sure is that ladies show themselves fake love and pretend its real. At the end it's still men that's behind all her ginger

Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by ClassicMan202(m): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Yes na.... It's from plenty married men
Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by WiszyFraud: 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
In other words, the money doesn’t come from men, but from the hard work of my kpekus.. it is called CLITOcurrency. .

-Tacha tongue

Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by McOluOmo: 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ur money comes from the clitocurrencin

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by ecomalchemist(m): 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2021

Na so..

Ndi ToTopreneur have come again !!!

The most profitable business in Nigeria now is CLITOCURRENCY AND COCKEXCHANGE BUSINESS.

when Big God don by car for you finish, you will come on Instagram and deceive young girls on Instagram that it's God blessings and hardworkd that brought you thus far.

Fact is 90% of women living all that flashy life are funded by men. Know this and know peace!!!

Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by Abilistic(m): 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
Obviously not from married men, but unmarried men

Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by ainas247: 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by Princeton92(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Na who dey ask you na? You don expire finish you wan trend again??
You for ignore that one like you ignore millions of post people even tag you cheesy cheesy
Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by solochris(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
We know the fact, save us this explanation biko
Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by Bantino(m): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Na wah ooo, shading Maria up and down

Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by jaytee01(m): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
The bottom line is that the money comes from MEN!

Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by Ayo2004: 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Na person wey dem catch be thief cheesy

Make I keep kwayet before they call me jealousy jealousy

Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by watmopi: 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Coded Olosho

Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
This one just trying to steal the show. As no one even mentioned her, she wan invite herself on a trending issue

Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by wink2015(m): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
This hard Nigeria some of this ladies just dey buy expensive cars anyhow and build big houses.

Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by Carolynn(f): 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
Before nkoh? You wanted her to say her money is from married men?
That's what all of them say until you start hearing stories
Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by reddingtonblack: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
Beckysexy:
It can't be. No man is bankrolling me.
I started working hard for my money at the age of 4.

Until the pictures of the men sponsoring them surfaces and another husband snatching/Sugar daddy allegations, then, the story changes.

Me sef dey find people wey go dey bankroll me o.

I just want to relax and be taken kairuf.

try speak with pocohontas offline

Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by posty56: 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
because no married man will come publicly and say it to save his marriage grin

Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by Gadafii: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
see this one too grin

na just matter of time before
Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by temitope27(m): 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
But rich boys abi, what I know is olosho na olosho

Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Money Can't Be From Married Men" - Tacha by deeLima86(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
reddingtonblack:

try speak with pocohontas offline

The way una dey drag this girl. Lol for real?

Kemi Olunloyo To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Kate Henshaw And Chigul In Adorable Photo / Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product