Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent (6751 Views)

Osun: Drama As INEC Denies Own Document At Tribunal / INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates / Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by rave1040: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Wetin consign us
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Awon ibo stop kilin ya pppl and let peace raign.Soldiers will conduct dis electiions in Amambra and seed it to appc if care not taken.Naija stil under exsoldiers and servin soldiers rules since gowan era.Gowan to obj to (shagari) taken by buhari to ibb to abacha to abdulsalami to obj again to gen yaradua bro to rep him to jona by default then to buhari again.
Make una get sense my ppl and use wisdom to doo things instead of killin una self for nothin.This thin no be about tribe or religion because buha dey yet em ppl population stil dey begg alms on streets in east and south and ppl that not notheners dash dem money.Igbo man stil dey chop mallam suya but ya leaders deceive una too ucml,Watch nex psdnt anoda soldier or their soldier family rep irrespective of tribe soldiers are highly united,tak it or leave it.TFACT IS yu ppl not united among ya sefs.Only strongg unity is solution to progress.like U S OF A
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by Ayomide811(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
MrRichy:
Work for INEC at your own risk.
and after you kill your fellow ibos you will deny it.
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by ANYANWUI(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
Please can you give this job opportunity to you family members, just like the usual ways of government sharing formula.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by OBA117(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
They will soon make a U-turn to confirm it. It's a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by Bunnatex(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Whomever losses his or her life in his election or selection has him or herself to be blamed.

Those contesting should get their relatives and family members to conduct the elections, WHO if not the will be the PRIME beneficiary of victory at the polls.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by Fcwilly: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Time will tell. Few days to go

1 Like

Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by nerd004: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
many unknown Gunmen would be sent to the unknown world of the dead to meet their unknown ancestors....

if you are parent,,,,kindly warn your youths not to distrupt Anambra election...but if they insist on causing mayhem,,,kindly advise them to write their WILL...

intelligent reports shows The Federal Might is ready to Fall on any youth that misbehave on that day...

To be forewarned is to be forearmed. ....
A word they say is enough for the wise
Flies wey no dey hear word nah im dey follow dead body enter grave.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by Handsum64: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
What the south east need now is a state of emergency.
The governors have failed their people
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by jubrilELsudan: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
EVEN IF THEY ALL RESIGNED, CAN'T THEY BE REPLACED WITH ANOTHER SET OF INEC STAFF WHO ARE WILLING TO GO?

NIGERIA MEDIA ARE CURSED.....LIKE THEY REPORTING IT AS IF IT'S ALL INEC STAFF THAT RESIGNED.

LET THEM ALL RESIGN,. THERE ARE OTHER STAFF WILLING TO GO AND TAKE THEIR PLACE.

BUNCH OF LOSSERS AND IDIOTS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by adamsmith914: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:
Who want to die, you are on your own and your family members if you are any of their officials.
Self righteous Hypocrites, Who will hurt them, I thought Ipob said they are not violent?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by Commentor: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
If elections held in Borno state, and campaigns are going on in Anambra as we speak, there would be elections in Anambra without a doubt.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by KHRIZ565(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
See what they're making it a MUST for all serving Corps Members.
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by nairalandankrah: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
nerd004:
many unknown Gunmen would be sent to the unknown world of the dead to meet their unknown ancestors....

if you are parent,,,,kindly warn your youths not to distrupt Anambra election...but if they insist on causing mayhem,,,kindly advise them to write their WILL...

intelligent reports shows The Federal Might is ready to Fall on any youth that misbehave on that day...

To be forewarned is to be forearmed. ....
A word they say is enough for the wise
Flies wey no dey hear word nah im dey follow dead body enter grave.

Nigeria election has always been marred with violence..it's not a ipob or secessionist thing.
If your only daughter were an AD HOC staff, will you advice her to go to Anambra and work ?? Am asking u

1 Like

Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by adamsmith914: 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
EVEN IF THEY ALL RESIGNED, CAN'T THEY BE REPLACED WITH ANOTHER SET OF INEC STAFF WHO ARE WILLING TO GO?

NIGERIA MEDIA ARE CURSED.....LIKE THEY REPORTING IT AS IF IT'S ALL INEC STAFF THAT RESIGNED.

LET THEM ALL RESIGN,. THERE ARE OTHER STAFF WILLING TO GO AND TAKE THEIR PLACE.

BUNCH OF LOSSERS AND IDIOTS.
Junk beer parlor journalism, & tomorrow those same quacks who call themselves journalists & their wailing mumus will say there is no freedom of speech in Nigeria? Give them an inch, they take a yard.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by adamsmith914: 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Nigeria election has always been marred with violence..it's not a ipob or secessionist thing.
If your only daughter were an AD HOC staff, will you advice her to go to Anambra and work ?? Am asking u
Why will she not go, Didn’t ipob say that they don’t embrace force or violence, or they were just fooling us as usual? Hypocrites you speak with 2 sides of your mouth, when the trouble makers get neutralized you start to wail, they are killing innocent gun men?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by Blue3k(m): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lol people are tacitly admitting IPOB is a terrorist organization. Why is dialogue with kanu a prerequisite to conducting a peaceful election. Unknown gunmen and ipob suddenly align on not allowing the election. Since when does a peaceful sit at home result in political violence. I guess its all a coincidence.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by paskal16: 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
Imagine been an adhoc official for peanuts
I go jejely resign
My life is not worth sacrificing for this corntree
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by adamsmith914: 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
Blue3k:
Lol people are tacitly admitting IPOB is a terrorist organization. Why is dialogue with kanu a prerequisite to conducting a peaceful election. Unknown gunmen and ipob suddenly align on not allowing the election. Since when does a peaceful sit at home result in political violence. I guess its all a coincidence.
My Guy intelligent talk, & yet they claim they are not a terrorist organization although they have been banned in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by nairalandankrah: 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
adamsmith914:
Why will she not go,
Didn’t ipob say that they don’t embrace force or violence, or they were just fooling us?

Didnt IPOB say that iNEC should stop draging it into Nigeria elections. Abi you no read that one for paper So why are you still Calling IPOB

I just hope the police are well prepared to protect your daughter from Unknown gun men! Because according to Senator abaribe, there are over 60 secessionist groups in the East alone.....
I hope I've educated you enough!
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by techWriter3: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
doing for INEC at your own probability.
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by warlordd(m): 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Freethinker87:
Whoever presents his own head to break a coconut would not be able to partake in the eating of it.

Don't allow these unscrupulous politicians use your life to play 'kalokalo'. They'll assure you of your safety during elections but will they guarantee your safety after the election when all the security personnel have gone back to their bases?

Those who went to welcome Buhari during his visit to Imo state have all ran away from their homes,, their houses set ablaze. IPOB will not disrupt the election, they'll come for those who partook in the election, that's their modus operandi.

Don't let them use your head to break coconut.

You're a liar! Nothing will happen.
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by Grace001: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Take the INEC job at your own risk, you die of straw bullet. They give your family your corpse to bury and life continues

Na you die for nothing
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by adamsmith914: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Didnt IPOB say that iNEC should stop draging it into Nigeria elections. Abi you no read that one for paper So why are you still Calling IPOB

I just hope the police are well prepared to protect your daughter from Unknown gun men! Because according to Senator abaribe, there are over 60 secessionist groups in the East alone.....
I hope I've educated you enough!
More wailing from the chest beaters on that day, we did not do anything, they Nigeria Army & Police Force, are just killing innocent gunmen in numbers east of The River Niger, United Nations Help, Britain, USA, France, China, Vietnam, United States please hurry ASAP.
https://www.nairaland.com/6821469/un-queries-nigerian-government-over
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by sukar886: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
Even if the are going to pay me 200k,am not going, my life sure pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by sukar886: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
warlordd:

You're a liar! Nothing will happen.
. Aboki go out and vote na
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by nairalandankrah: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
sukar886:

Oil dey your head my brother!
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by adamsmith914: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
sukar886:
No one will even offer you 5k, have you done the training?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Congratulates CJN Ariwoola / Nigerians Be Warned! / I No Longer Supports APC Am Now A Supporter Of The Opposition... Details Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.