Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent (6750 Views)

Osun: Drama As INEC Denies Own Document At Tribunal / INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates / Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by logizorla: 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lies Everywhere, i was one of the Ad-hoc staff, who just finished training on Sunday, letter has not been given to anyone yet, so how is it possible for one to resigned for the work that has not been given him/her, in fact we were even fighting to ensure our names are included. Sahara reporters should be sued for this lies.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by adamsmith914: 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
sukar886:
. Aboki go out and vote na
Is he from Anambra? Ndi Anambra know who their real enemies are, Obiano has told the President, Miscreants from neighboring states there in the East are the trouble makers, Abaribe’s people, what concerns them with elections in Anambra State?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by adamsmith914: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
logizorla:
Lies Everywhere, i was one of the Ad-hoc staff, who just finished training on Sunday, letter has not been given to anyone yet, so how is it possible for one to resigned for the work that has not been given him/her, in fact we were even fighting to ensure our names are included. Sahara reporters should be sued for this lies.
Yet some pdp lawyers in Nigeria will be screaming no freedom of press?
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by Traplord09: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
loveth360:
I must vote in this Anambra election...

But only on one condition.

What is your condition so I can send a latter to govement
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by Chikeluba25(m): 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
I have always known it's a Coolio story to cause panic
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by ablejesus26(m): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ofcus it was fake news by a group doing everything to beat their major competitor in lies, propaganda and falsehood ��.
Ndi nzuzu,
You want people not to vote so that the evil Fg can impose another apcheat disaster on Igboland.
Nonsense and Simon Epka �.
Election holds, Apga wins.
Make anybody wey no like am kill demself�
Na them sabi ☹️

Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by 1stHooligan(m): 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
We shall Soon know
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by 1stHooligan(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
MrRichy:
Work for INEC at your own risk.
Unknown Men Gun
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by logizorla: 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
adamsmith914:
Yet some pdp lawyers in Nigeria will be screaming no freedom of press?
Don't mind them, Election will hold to their dismay.
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by Kfg1: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
Really
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by Themandator: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:
Who want to die, you are on your own and your family members if you are any of their officials.

Oga election will hold and ad-hoc staff be more than as required by inec

Rather than the election not holding the entire gamut of security personnel in Nigeria will be relocated to the state

General elections will as well hold ..just as the government will need more personnel in the entire south east for that to happen so also will IPOB need more men to do any meaning distractive activities in all five states
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by Themandator: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bunnatex:
Whomever losses his or her life in his election or selection has him or herself to be blamed.

Those contesting should get their relatives and family members to conduct the elections, WHO if not the will be the PRIME beneficiary of victory at the polls.

Nobody is begging anybody to take any job ..outsiders from edo and Delta can take up the job including coor members

Pim won't happen in the state and as a matter of fact , you won't be reading any news of killing in the state as from now on ..in and out is fully secured by the army

Shoot and let's see how you come out alive
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by Themandator: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
Freethinker87:
Whoever presents his own head to break a coconut would not be able to partake in the eating of it.

Don't allow these unscrupulous politicians use your life to play 'kalokalo'. They'll assure you of your safety during elections but will they guarantee your safety after the election when all the security personnel have gone back to their bases?

Those who went to welcome Buhari during his visit to Imo state have all ran away from their homes,, their houses set ablaze. IPOB will not disrupt the election, they'll come for those who partook in the election, that's their modus operandi.

Don't let them use your head to break coconut.

Stop writing nonsense ... How many homes have been destroyed in Imo because they went to welcome Buhari?

Do you know how many Igbo groups I belong to on WhatsApp ?
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by kaludestiny10(m): 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sorry to any NYSC member that will risk his or her life in the name of inec work. These INEC main officials, will be lodged in the hotel room, collecting their fat bribes while the ad hoc staff will be in the field, contending with the electorates, politicians agents and unknown gun men.
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by Traplord09: 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
Honorarybees:
Hmmm there is fire on the mountain

Make da give me 50million doss I go work for iNCE
But I no go work but fine person to help them
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by Traplord09: 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ayomide811:
and after you kill your fellow ibos you will deny it.

How did you now . Is ibos killing ibos....
Since de time of fela mother and how da killed him and de news paper cover lot of crime.
.how did fela die go and find out.....

Don't be fool by government game .....
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by Traplord09: 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
adamsmith914:
My Guy intelligent talk, & yet they claim they are not a terrorist organization although they have been banned in Nigeria?

What about de BANDIT in northern side what we you call it...
Is funny people are blind ...
I. Government play,,go ask fela what happen to him....
Newspaper are de worst people on earth...
Da we sit at one side and Begin to say what da didnt see what a poor Information.

Even if we have this one nigerian nothing good we come out from this government
I we vote for APC ..
Because some people still don't have 20site
To see de truth..
If you call one NIGERIAN, undecided belv me I we vote for north so de country we keep damageing because nothing good we come out from APC and PDP
I like how dss da f midder newspaper article.
See them da shout when da no
Nothing good we come out from this two parties..

So APC we rules one nigerian
After nxt Leve
Change
Nxt we be
Progressive change...
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by delawal: 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
funny.
let me tell una. here in anambra u cant see policemen walking on d street. even when.on.patrol they go.around with mny vehicle. u cant see a patrol van of.policemen.moving around alone. do.u.know why? bc they are all afraid to die. even while.carrying.their ak47. so now an.ordinary civilian.go gather liver come say he dey work.for inec on election day. make una use una head.
see even on.days of sit at.home.vehicles from.long distance dont move around bc they are afraid.of attack.

so if u insist.u go.work.for.inec bc u love nigeria.more than.ur life. i wish u well. people not from.d.east.should make out time and spend a monday down.here to.see how deep d sit at home exercise is . bye.bye nu
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by puzzlegate(m): 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
B11la2b:
This election will put the iPobians to shame .. watch out y’all.
which shame ? Life itself is full of risks. Surely no everyone who participates in the election may get hurt but you never can tell many have gone and never returned. The kings who went to attend Buhari's visit didn't know that would be their end. Apply wisdom !
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lumig:
cry
Just imagine a whole newspaper, propagating fake news. To be candid journalism is dead in Nigeria
I confirm the news is true

1 Like

Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
B11la2b:
This election will put the iPobians to shame .. watch out y’all.

Am in anambra many are resigning

1 Like

Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by orumba(m): 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
I give up since the state government approved Saturday as working day.
Re: Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent by Bunnatex(m): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2021
Themandator:

Nobody is begging anybody to take any job ..outsiders from edo and Delta can take up the job including coor members

Pim won't happen in the state and as a matter of fact , you won't be reading any news of killing in the state as from now on ..in and out is fully secured by the army

Shoot and let's see how you come out alive

I was never referring to my self.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo / Governor Diri Commends Sen. Dickson For Peaceful Succession In Bayelsa / Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.