Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,352 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? (62440 Views)

5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by GreaterFuture(m): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ook. I guess with enough customers daily, the below would help me see 10-20k a day.

You wanna watch all football matches on your phone laptop, Tablet, PC, smart TV etc. Anywhere in the world, anytime
Also watch all local Stations, African magic, series, movies, Bbnaija, who wants to be a millionaire, Gulder Ultimate Search etc.
ÏPTV, Ɗstv now premium, showmax, all 1 Year accounts, very affordable price
Whatsapp, call or text Me, via the Num. In my Signature
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by OfficialGaGa(m): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
oloshooo
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by G0LANHEIGHTS(m): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Here to read comments
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by taiwofawole: 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
No doubt , Freelancers earn more than most bankers , lecturers and even doctors .. They just sit at the comfort of their homes and earn as much as they can (freelancers have no earning limit grin smiley ) but the question is do you have a sought after skill like web development , graphics and animation , blogging and content creation and a lot more ? I have friends that makes over $$$$$ from fiverr! One of them
sometimes spill jobs over to me when he can’t handle them (lol) . I use to be on fiverr in 2015 but I stop due to my busy schedule . Now the question is , we are in the 21st century , why not take your time and learn a digital skill ? . Your certificate can fail you but a digital skill can never (at least not in this century)
You think that your certificate (HND , OND , BSc ,e.t.c) can sustain you , my dear we have over 100000+ people with the same certificate you are holding still looking for jobs . Incase you don’t know the world is digital . Thousands of people are making money from freelancing .
My name is Kennie Fawole , CEO of Kennietech , one of the most notable web developer & business strategist on nairaland , my thread speaks volume of me , check them out

✅Here is one of my popular thread on nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6786474/cost-creating-blog-nigeria-how

✅Also below is thread where people I have worked with have shared testimony about me
https://www.nairaland.com/6775085/thread-meant-client-reviews-testimonials

I will gladly like to train & mentor 15 people (for 3 months) who are willingly to go into digital sphere . I’m majorly into
1) Web development (Wordpress and other CMS)
2) Blogging and content creation (Adsense)
3) Social Media Marketting & optimization

Note that I will be showing proof of how I have earned $$$$ doing all these grin

Enroll for my mentorship & training program today for as low as #10.000 - 30,000 . Don’t say I didn’t tell you
Just 15 people !!!
(Limited offer)
Reach out to me via the contact on my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Bakerdav: 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lol,u know as dy go for michat
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Nomorelove: 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Space for sell
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by IMAliyu(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
Drug dealer /s
¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯

4 Likes

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Knows(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
Here to learn
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by CooldudeX1: 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
Affiliate marketing
I can show you how to earn passive income online through affiliate marketing with artificial intelligence (AI). Pls note, this is not a scam, if interested chat me up on whatsapp 09066219323
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Idamond: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
ameristu:
Hair salon Car wash Dry cleaning (Laundromat) Uber/bolt driver Selling ice block Poultry business Selling akara
who lie for you?

5 Likes

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by maureensylvia(f): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Foodstuffs business

Read my words

2 Likes

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Kunfu(m): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Learning
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by treatise: 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
RapportNaija:
Hey guys,

Let's do something worthwhile today...

Something that could benefit you, me, and a whole lot of people for many years to come...

I've been thinking about this for many years...and Nairaland looks like the perfect platform to get numerous ideas.

I want everyone with knowledge & experience to (please) participate:

As a Nigerian living in Nigeria, what BUSINESS can one venture into with a capital of N50,000 - 500,000...

...that can bring in a daily profit of N10,000 - 20,000 (That's N200,000 - 600,000 per month profit)?

Any idea is welcomed; whether physical or digital business, virtual or on-site...

Let the ideas flow in!

Best if you can provide brief details of how to go about it and necessary requirements.

Thanks for your time!

(I hope & plead with the MODS to please push this to the home page - so we can get a lot of inputs, and many more people can benefit as well. Thanks)

P.S. If there's been a thread with similar stuff, kindly point me to it. Thanks

Forex (mobile app option) with at least 5 distinct accounts(minimum of $200 each)
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by onunwa21(m): 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Rent 3 or 4 rooms, use to run short time parole!!!!! Per hour is @ 2.5k. only 4 times u re making 10k!!
If u ve a better location, u make more money!!
Good luck

4 Likes

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Juanmike(m): 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ask Onyi22
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Drakky47: 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
really can you help get it?
MyphoneandI:

Buy shisha pots directly from China less than 10k total landing cost
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by onlinestaff2020: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bet9ja

3 Likes

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by sammirano2: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ole
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Chigorkizz(m): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
I sidon dey look.
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Yungdav(m): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
Acquire a skill op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by luizpippo(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
Markswag101:
pls how much can i use to start poultry business

We got 75 nos of day old chicks at 39,000. We got feeding and watering troughs at 6,000, then got a bag of starter mash at 8,200. We spent roughly 7k for drugs and vacine. Then funds for kerosine or charcoal to provide heat when they were still small...
The first bag of feed lasted 2 weeks and 3 days. The next bag lasted 5 days, so we got 3 bags in case.

We somehow got feed somewhere else at 7,300.

It is already 3 weeks plus now and only one died.

If they don't sell for #5k at Xmas, then it is a loss and might end up eating them myself.

9 Likes

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by femicyrus(m): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Join APC,
cry on TV that you can't afford expression of interest form to become president"
Pay tinubu a visit,
Promise Nigerians to fight corruption.

You will eventually earn in billions monthly

6 Likes

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Akanoaaa(m): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
lonelydora:
You all are funmy sha. You have not even started, you are looking for a profit of 10k -20k per day?

For you to have 10k/20k profit per day after expenses, that business is not one you will start with 500k.

Don't mind him. We just started a business that cost us #3m or more last month and the gain we made every week since we started are not up to 35k.

16 Likes

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by cornoil(m): 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
2 odds
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Tinax(f): 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
Enter Oshodi market or any busy market for island.. begin do what Igbo’s call orso ohia...those boys are making money more than shop owners...they fit sell shirt or item of 2k , 10k to customers.
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Buy bale and sell. No do poultry because u can't be making ten to twenty k profit daily.

But I don't think there's any business that can give u such profits daily. Maybe baring saloon but u go spend money to pomp ur shop

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Raflaurel: 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kidnapping business is very booming now

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by mightyhaze: 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
lonelydora:
You all are funmy sha. You have not even started, you are looking for a profit of 10k -20k per day?

For you to have 10k/20k profit per day after expenses, that business is not one you will start with 500k.
no mind am. Na him everybody never be billionaires..

4 Likes

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Mummyfour(f): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
wunmi590:

I know some people who don't live on the island most especially around obalende would not know the importance of selling agbo, that business dey boom...

Majority of Lagos workers branch with their tie on their neck to take agbo before going home..

That's one of the business with low capital and very high return
grin grin
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by joyandfaith: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Idamond:
if not transportation, livestock/frozen and consumable food(depend) forget no other business give such profit daily..

..........except you want go join Agbero to load motor..
And reasonable amounts of capital are needed for such
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
Join ImAcademy for one month Focus on learning how to trade fund your account with $100 hop on free trading sessions. Thank me later
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by wunmi590(m): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mummyfour:
grin grin

Honestly, that business is booming, sometimes before going home, I branch there and buy and take home to drink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MacKenzie Scott Files For Divorce From Dan Jewett , Her Second Husband / Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother / How We Caught Access Bank’s Account Hacker, Chris Ihebuzo — EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.