Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

I Am Leaving Christianity :-) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Leaving Christianity :-) (2691 Views)

Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! / Is Europe Leaving Christianity For 'Paganism'? / Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by NaijaSatanlst: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
LordReed:

LoLz! Holy Ghost fire! on all these demons! jesusjnr2020 is going to storm the gates of heaven tonight!

grin grin grin He go cry o. He will feel like a failed parent grin
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Kobojunkie: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ayo081:
And it's not a prove? undecided
No it is not proof but simply the account of a mere man! undecided
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by NaijaSatanlst: 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Congratulations on your departure
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by wirinet(m): 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If you never had evidence of God's existence before thus, why did you call yourself a Christian to begin with? undecided

I would never had chosen Christianity if He hadn't proven to me first that He is. If He hadn't invaded my space during the trial period, I would have concluded that He didn't exist and moved on to the next Faith on my list. undecided

I would say you are economical with the truth here ( I did not say you are lying). I am sure you were a Christian first before he proved to you that he is. That's the way it works for over 90% of religionists. You are born into a particular religion and then later become more convinced of that religion as you mature. Very few change religion or become irreligious as they become more descerning, and I doubt you are one of them that changed religion.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by wirinet(m): 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
Workch:
Seems like we atheists on nairaland are doing a very good job at exposing the scam in Christianity. We planting seeds that will germinate.

The more you people try to blindly defend your faith, the more reasonable people will see through the charades.

Bros, I swear you have made the right decision. You are free and free indeed, you will start living a quality life knowing that you do not have imaginary friends ad enemies.

I’m 100% sure that the Christian god doesn’t exist, it’s scam. All the evidence we have are against the existence of a “Christian” description of god.

100% ke? I would say 1000%. The Christian God that was born as a man without the Y chromosome ( i still wonder how he got the features of a male with only X chromosome), lived like a man, was tempted by the devil, was beaten by a mob and eventually killed by Roman authorities. He now woke up again after 3 days ( actually a little over 30 hours) and continued living like nothing happened. Eventually he was taken physically to heaven (or is it space) and we are to await his retrun from space.

Meanwhile we are to give tithes and offerings along with our brains and minds to his priests ( or is it pastors) so that they can enjoy heaven here on earth, while we await to enjoy our own rewards in heaven after we die.

There has not been greater scam that that in the history of humanity.

11 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by hupernikao: 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
JideJordan:
Hello guys, so I've been lurking around this section for a few weeks now. I've got a lot of questions on my mind and I am not getting satisfactory answers.
Does God exist? I don't know. At this point, I can't keep deceiving myself. I don't think I can call myself a Christian any more because I am starting to doubt a lot of things. If you are a Christian/believer, I have nothing against you, neither I'm I here to "deconvert" you or something.

Anyways, I just wanted to post this here, because I don't have anyone to talk to at the moment. Have a nice evening.

Bro, you not identifying with Christians again haven't still solve or answer your question (Does God Exist). Even the best of atheism today still seek answers and proof to that question daily.

The questions on your heart are normal. It only showed you likely don't have those who are willing to listen to you around you, or who can answer what bothers you.

For me, looking at all your comments here, I can assumed you have likely had much of wrong teaching of God around you. And that raised lot of questions that such teachers couldn't answer.

Well, if you seek answers truly. Then you should read this intelligently.

1. Your decision above doesn't solve the problem at hand nor does it answer the question you seek. Hence it is only be a distraction for you, as your heart knows you haven't gotten answers.

2. There are usually hidden concerns that underline the great question you asked. Most who call themselves atheist here have narrated unknowingly in their multitude of words such hidden concerns that drove them to atheism and mostly are from personal challenges or concerns that surround how the place you fellowship have presented God's word and promises to you or your normal desires that were never fulfilled even after you have done all that you were told was required.

3. In life, when confused, you should rather err on the side of one you know, one you have seen, and count faithful to you (your real world, your family, your people) than one who you haven't seen, nor know, nor add any value to you in life (the online world).

You can't measure the life of any here by just reading their text including me. Here you will see, liars, deceiver, good and bad etc. Yet all come in the name of helping or intelligent. But there is always a means to that end.

Err on the side of caution and patiently determine your next step.

4. And most importantly, no one can or will decide for you as am sure you can make decision by yourself. But ask yourself, what truly is driving your decisions.

Are they based on failed expectations from God?

Are they based on pressure from life and seems God wasn't there for you?

Are they based on assumptions from poor doctrine about God?

Or are they based on true desire to know the truth about God existence or non existence.

Whatever the reasons. I can confidently tell you, that the foundation is from a wrong knowledge of who God is or what he can do.

Give yourself time Bro. And ask your questions, you will find answers from the right persons.

1 Like

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by hupernikao: 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
wirinet:

100% ke? I would say 1000%. The Christian God that was born as a man without the Y chromosome ( i still wonder how he got the features of a male with only X chromosome), lived like a man, was tempted by the devil, was beaten by a mob and eventually killed by Roman authorities. He now woke up again after 3 days ( actually a little over 30 hours) and continued living like nothing happened. Eventually he was taken physically to heaven (or is it space) and we are to await his retrun from space.

Meanwhile we are to give tithes and offerings along with our brains and minds to his priests ( or is it pastors) so that they can enjoy heaven here on earth, while we await to enjoy our own rewards in heaven after we die.

They has not been greater scam that that in the history of humanity.

Your environment and teaching you are exposed to is obviously having a weight on you. Sorry for that.

But don't judge the world with the eye of your estate and exposure.

Your knowledge of what Christianity is need a total overhaul.

1 Like

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Kobojunkie: 12:35am On Oct 27, 2021
wirinet:

I would say you are economical with the truth here ( I did not say you are lying). I am sure you were a Christian first before he proved you you that he is. That's the way it works for over 90% of religionists. You are born into a particular religion and then later become more convinced of that religion as you mature. Very few change religion or become irreligious as they become more descerning, and I doubt you are one of them that changed religion.
Well, I am not your typical religionist neither do I believe in much the same way your average religionist does. Anyone here can attest to that. undecided
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by wirinet(m): 1:05am On Oct 27, 2021
hupernikao:

Your environment and teaching you are exposed to is obviously having a weight on you. Sorry for that.
Obviously. Your environment and exposure determines our beliefs and direction in life.

But don't judge the world with the eye of your estate and exposure.
Then what else can you judge the world with if not with your eyes, ears, senses and exposure? Dreams, inspirations and revelations?
Mind you Dreams, inspirations and revelations are shaped by our experiences and exposures.

Your knowledge of what Christianity is need a total overhaul.
Please teach us your own knowledge of Christianity so I can stand corrected.

1 Like

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by kingxsamz(m): 6:29am On Oct 27, 2021
wirinet:
He was beaten by a mob and eventually killed by Roman authorities. He now woke up again after 3 days ( actually a little over 30 hours) and continued living like nothing happened. Eventually he was taken physically to heaven

If such had actually happened, it would have shaken the entire world, the story would have spread far and wide, popular figures during that period would have attested to it, many witnesses would have written so many things about it. It would be an unforgettable moment in history. Yet we can only find it in the bible, the same bible where snakes and donkeys can talk and have conversations like humans, the same bible that has been re-edited a thousand times. Funny.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by wirinet(m): 6:46am On Oct 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

If such had actually happened, it would have shaken the entire world, the story would have spread far and wide, popular figures during that period would have attested to it, many witnesses would have written so many things about it. It would be an unforgettable moment in history. Yet we can only find it in the bible, the same bible where snakes and donkeys can talk and have conversations like humans, the same bible that has been re-edited a thousand times. Funny.

Christianity is Judaism season 2, whereby the narrative was twisted to suit the Roman Empire aka the Gentiles. Islam is Judaism season 3, whereby the same narrative was twisted to suit the Arabs.

Christianity was formulated by Paul as a result of visions or apparitions of Jesus. Islam was formulated as a result of visions or apparitions of angel Gabriel.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Dtruthspeaker: 6:47am On Oct 27, 2021
JideJordan:
Hello guys, so I've been lurking around this section for a few weeks now. I've got a lot of questions on my mind and I am not getting satisfactory answers.
Does God exist? I don't know. At this point, I can't keep deceiving myself. I don't think I can call myself a Christian any more because I am starting to doubt a lot of things. If you are a Christian/believer, I have nothing against you, neither I'm I here to "deconvert" you or something.

Anyways, I just wanted to post this here, because I don't have anyone to talk to at the moment. Have a nice evening.

You were a church visitor!

You never learnt what God teaches and your.true self remained the same.

So you never entered Christ nor did Christ enter you.

So you were never Christ like!

Frazinni have you seen why the difference must be made clear?
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Dtruthspeaker: 6:56am On Oct 27, 2021
Workch:
Seems like we atheists on nairaland are doing a very good job at exposing the scam in Christianity. We planting seeds that will germinate.

The more you people try to blindly defend your faith, the more reasonable people will see through the charades.

Bros, I swear you have made the right decision. You are free and free indeed, you will start living a quality life knowing that you do not have imaginary friends ad enemies.

I’m 100% sure that the Christian god doesn’t exist, it’s scam. All the evidence we have are against the existence of a “Christian” description of god.

Wrong! grin

The more we answer the more the Liars and Frauds real-eyes that they can not hide in God not deceive Him. grin

So they kukuma decide to stop making a fool of themselves and go and leave the life they wanted to live all along! grin
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Dtruthspeaker: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2021
JideJordan:

I was born into a Christian home. Never did I get to chose my religion. Please don't be insensitive.

cheesy Born into a people who go regularly go to church does not make you a Christian.

1 Like

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by wirinet(m): 7:01am On Oct 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

cheesy Born into a people who go regularly go to church does not make you a Christian.

Shear arrogance.
You mean to tell me you were born into a people who are true christians, but he was born into a people who are fake Christians?

No true Scotsman fallacy.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:13am On Oct 27, 2021
wirinet:

Shear arrogance.
You mean to tell me you were born into a people who are true christians, but he was born into a people who are fake Christians?

No true Scotsman fallacy.

No! I mean WE CHOOSE TO BECOME SOMETHING WE SEE OR REMAIN AS WE ALREADY ARE!

A child born into a house of thIeves either chooses to learn the ways of stealing or chooses to find another way IF HE DOES NOT TRULY LIKE THE WAY OF THIEVES.

A PERSON IS WHAT HE CHOOSES TO BE!

I did not choose the Way of Christ because my people were church goers and yet they were evil.

I Chose Him BECAUSE I LIKED HIM.

Since i Hate Wicked and Evil people as my Church Visiting people proved to be and rather Loved Good and Just People, definitely, the Goodness of God and Christ will catch me.

And that is the decision on ground.

Good people will Choose God. Lovers of evil and wickedness will CHOOSE ANY ONE OF THE MILLION OTHER WAYS!

BUT GOD ONLY HAS ONE WAY! THAT IS WHAT IS ON GROUND!
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by truespeak: 7:22am On Oct 27, 2021
JideJordan:

You Can Not Leave What You Never Had in the First Place!

So you are truly where you were and have always been which is one without Christ thus not a Christ-ian!

You are Only Now Acknowledging the Truth of your Place.
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2021
truespeak:

You Can Not Leave What You Never Had in the First Place!..

True!

Oh! Like a job Applicant departing from the Company's Gate when no one answers his call.
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Workch: 7:27am On Oct 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

True!

Oh! Like a job Applicant departing from the Company's Gate when no one answers his call.
Stop the childish act, stop replying yourself.

You are an adult, stop acting like a kid

8 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by wirinet(m): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

No! I mean WE CHOOSE TO BECOME SOMETHING WE SEE OR REMAIN AS WE ALREADY ARE!

A child born into a house thIeves either chooses to learn the ways of stealing or chooses to find another way IF HE DOES NOT TRULY LIKE THE WAY OF THIEVES.

A PERSON IS WHAT HE CHOOSES TO BE!

I did not choose the Way of Christ because my people were church goers.

I Chose Him BECAUSE I LIKED HIM. I Hate Wicked people as my Church Visiting people proved to be.

I Liked Good and Just People as Christ Proved to be.

And that is the decision on ground.

Good people will Choose God. Lovers of evil and wickedness will CHOOSE ANY ONE OF THE MILLION OTHER WAYS!

BUT GOD ONLY HAS ONE WAY! THAT IS WHAT IS ON GROUND!

Believe me, you have serious issues. You speak with arrogance, while the words betray ignorance. You CHOSE HIM, because that was the only option you were presented with at birth. Others presented with other options naturally liked other religions.

Your conclusion that his home (meaning his parents) are not true Christians just because he (one child) chose to rebel is an insult. His remaining siblings might be pastors. I have seen children of senior pastors rebel and renounce Christianity. Most times even children of G.Os are rebellious.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Workch: 7:28am On Oct 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Wrong! grin

The more we answer the more the Liars and Frauds real-eyes that they can not hide in God not deceive Him. grin

So they kukuma decide to stop making a fool of themselves and go and leave the life they wanted to live all along! grin
Seems like you didn't give logical answers and your God is hidden.

1 Like

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Workch: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2021
wirinet:

Believe me, you have serious issues. You speak with arrogance, while the words betray ignorance. You like him, because that was the only option you were presented with at birth. Others presented with other options naturally liked other religions.

Your conclusion that his home (meaning his parents) are not true Christians just because he (one child) chose to rebel is an insult. His remaining siblings might be pastors. I have seen children of senior pastors rebel and renounce Christianity. Most times even children of G.Os are rebellious.
He's an idiot, dtruthspeaker is a big idiot.
To add to arrogance and ignorance, he's a coward.

He threatened to beat me because I criticized his GOd, we picked a venue but the dude never showed up just like his god never does.
He's a big clown here, just enjoy his comedy and don't take it heart.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Ayo081(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2021
hupernikao:

Bro, you not identifying with Christians again haven't still solve or answer your question (Does God Exist). Even the best of atheism today still seek answers and proof to that question daily.

The questions on your heart are normal. It only showed you likely don't have those who are willing to listen to you around you, or who can answer what bothers you.

For me, looking at all your comments here, I can assumed you have likely had much of wrong teaching of God around you. And that raised lot of questions that such teachers couldn't answer.

Well, if you seek answers truly. Then you should read this intelligently.

1. Your decision above doesn't solve the problem at hand nor does it answer the question you seek. Hence it is only be a distraction for you, as your heart knows you haven't gotten answers.

2. There are usually hidden concerns that underline the great question you asked. Most who call themselves atheist here have narrated unknowingly in their multitude of words such hidden concerns that drove them to atheism and mostly are from personal challenges or concerns that surround how the place you fellowship have presented God's word and promises to you or your normal desires that were never fulfilled even after you have done all that you were told was required.

3. In life, when confused, you should rather err on the side of one you know, one you have seen, and count faithful to you (your real world, your family, your people) than one who you haven't seen, nor know, nor add any value to you in life (the online world).

You can't measure the life of any here by just reading their text including me. Here you will see, liars, deceiver, good and bad etc. Yet all come in the name of helping or intelligent. But there is always a means to that end.

Err on the side of caution and patiently determine your next step.

4. And most importantly, no one can or will decide for you as am sure you can make decision by yourself. But ask yourself, what truly is driving your decisions.

Are they based on failed expectations from God?

Are they based on pressure from life and seems God wasn't there for you?

Are they based on assumptions from poor doctrine about God?

Or are they based on true desire to know the truth about God existence or non existence.

Whatever the reasons. I can confidently tell you, that the foundation is from a wrong knowledge of who God is or what he can do.

Give yourself time Bro. And ask your questions, you will find answers from the right persons.

Absolutely!
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by truespeak: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

True!

And thereafter goes on to call himself an Employee of the Company and then subsequently goes on to say he has fired himself (left) the Company!

1 Like

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2021
Workch:

C'mon stop throwing tantrums!

You can not be claiming you have left NNPC when you were never employed there even if you visited it every week.

Agbero no be employee. And as it is written in all institutions, "Do not do any business with Touts".

But Nigerians will never hear.
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by truespeak: 7:33am On Oct 27, 2021
Workch:

He threatened to beat me because I criticized his GOd, we picked a venue but the dude never showed up just like his god never does.

Omoh, this your painment with Dtruthspeaker eh grin grin grin
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by truespeak: 7:34am On Oct 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You can not be claiming you have left NNPC when you were never employed there even if you visited it every week.

Agbero no be employee. And as it is written in all institutions, "Do not do any business with Touts".

grin
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by wirinet(m): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2021
Workch:

You mean he is now resorting to violence like his Arab brothers? Why resort to violence because of your God? He must have insecurities surrounding his beliefs.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Workch: 7:37am On Oct 27, 2021
wirinet:

You mean he is now resorting to violence like his Arab brothers? Why resort to violence because of your God? He must have insecurities surrounding his beliefs.
Yeah, and he's a fool. He's the same person using the handle truespeak.
He's just a comedian, just see him in that light.

I would have given the coward the crucifixion treatment and make him understand why he should allow his impotent God defend himself.

1 Like

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Workch: 7:38am On Oct 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You are a comedian, who takes words from a coward seriously
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by truespeak: 7:38am On Oct 27, 2021
Workch:

This your comment you resort to because you have been caught severally with different accounts!

A thief must always think and wish everyone is a thief!
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:39am On Oct 27, 2021
Workch:
Seems like you didn't give logical answers and your God is hidden.

Naah! It's because they have seen that God will never give them His Goody Goodies so they got tired and left. grin

They thought they could use cunny-cunny to participate in taking God's Goody Goody like Politicians throwing money in a gathering of people who are supposed to be his followers.

But unfortunately for you people, God's Goody-Goody they only touch Truely Registered Followers and not fakes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastors Kill 'witch Children' In Akwa Ibom? / Where Was Jesus Allegedly Killed? / Why He Thinks The News Of The Bird Turned Human Is False.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.