Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Am Leaving Christianity :-) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Leaving Christianity :-) (2679 Views)

Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! / Is Europe Leaving Christianity For 'Paganism'? / Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by LordReed(m): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You're a real clown! cheesy
GB members don't have children because they served throughout their lives as full time evangelizers and that's what qualifies them to be elected into the body! smiley

So the guy that left the GB fulfilled that condition and became a GB member but yet you said he wasn't a JW. LMFAO!
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
LordReed:

So the guy that left the GB fulfilled that condition and became a GB member but yet you said he wasn't a JW. LMFAO!

Of course he followed the protocols but in his heart he wasn't one of us! 1John 2:19 smiley
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by LordReed(m): 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Of course he followed the protocols but in his heart he wasn't one of us! 1John 2:19 smiley

Bwahahahaha! Ok I will follow the protocols too. Leave heart matter for your god. LMAO!
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
LordReed:

Bwahahahaha! Ok I will follow the protocols too. Leave heart matter for your god. LMAO!

Do you know JWs in your area?
Go and join, then start following the protocols! smiley
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by sonmvayina(m): 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

How would I not know your background when you 99% of Anti-God MUST COME FROM CHURCH GOERS WHO THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE CHRISTIANS?

BUT NO ONE TOLD THEM THAT THEY WERE NOT BUT WERE EXACTLY AS JOB APPLICANTS TRYING TO SUBMIT CV OUTSIDE THE GATE!

When I raised the idea that you are troubled man. You almost ate me raw. See how they are making a foool of you. You really have a lot to learn.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
You do not belong, stay where you are and stop being curious. As for me, I've encountered them. They have laws and rules guiding them. One of such rules was that he told me in his occult if a lady is menstruating , he isn't supposed to mingle with her. They swear oath. A well read young man who studied abroad and is exposed, claiming atheism, yet in occult. Of course I cut off from him, because I don't share same beliefs. They attend meetings at odd times. They have their uniform.
midnight378:

this comment of yours is very very funny i can't stop laughing grin
i'm not sure there was even a hint in the OP that the person was considering Islam. If anything,.... sounded more like Islam would just be a trade-in on what the OP is currently already doubting.

i am an atheist .... and I don't know of any such "fraternities." .There are some atheist groups just like there are Christian groups . I don't belong to any of them, but I would like to ask .... does the fact that any particular person might like to get together with people of like-mind to socialize mean that some greater evil is at work? if so...... then I know some pretty "evil" Christians who are getting together EVERY SUNDAY!!!! Can you imagine?!?!

what was the basis of the "cult," if you don't mind me asking?.... as in, what was the "hook" by which people were being drawn in or wanted to stick around?
As a skeptic myself, any group proposing to hold the keys to some greater "truth" already has a serious down-vote from me.
and most of the atheists I know are pretty hearty skeptics. Not all,... but better than half for sure.

it's more likely they don't know any better ,... and they find themselves surrounded by mostly Christians in their neighborhoods. ..so if they want to join some group for social inclusion that is deemed "normal" by those around them, there sits an obvious choice above others. Hopefully that changes. "God" willing, eh?
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
I have more than enough examples and claims, but I do not really have interest going into long arguments. I don't argue religion, nope, rather to each his own. My advice was for the Op, he is free to listen or forget. I didn't say all, I said majority.
Vic2Ree:

Madam calm down joor..

First of all, have you heard of the generalization fallacy? So because your friend who's an atheist happened to be a cultist, that means EVERY atheist is a potential cultist, abi. Can you hear how silly you sound? Did you do logic in your university or you cheated your way through the course? Can you connect these two statements logically?

* an old friend who claimed to be an atheist, is a cultist

and

* It is same with majority of atheists

Where is your evidence for the second claim? How have you arrived at this conclusion? Please retract this foolish accusation and apologize appropriately. If you keep up with this, you'll only end up disgracing yourself

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
You are a complete nonen*tity and your brain definitely is deadd. So if an atheist simply says yes I am theist, I believe in God/deity, does that mean he is speaking the truth? No, he isn't theist. He simply accepts what he is not, and is thereafter exposed to whatever is in the group after joining, he is stocked, no going back., joining such a group means he has paid allegiance to whatever deity or God behind the group. Now get lost, if you are a true atheist who doesn't belong anywhere, I see no reason why my comment should be biting you.

Hope you aren't dumb enough to be ignorant on why they insist on one being theist, do I need to also spell that out
LordReed:

You're a confirmed dumbass. If an atheist has to declare he believes in a god in other to join a group is it not because the group doesn't accept atheists in the first place. This is how we know you don't reason properly. Shit for brains.

Show us evidence that most atheists are in a cult. You can't because you are just talking out of your distended arse.
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by LordReed(m): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
You are a complete nonen*tity and your brain definitely is deadd. So if an atheist simply says yes I am theist, I believe in God/deity, does that mean he is speaking the truth? No, he isn't theist. He simply accepts what he is not, and is thereafter exposed to whatever is in the group after joining, he is stocked, no going back., joining such a group means he has paid allegiance to whatever deity or God behind the group. Now get lost, if you are a true atheist who doesn't belong anywhere, I see no reason why my comment should be biting you.

Hope you aren't dumb enough to be ignorant on why they insist on one being theist, do I need to also spell that out

You're a stupid person. You claimed that I was wrong about fraternities not allowing atheists, now you are arguing that atheists can just fake it, aren't you stupid destroying your own argument. It seems your brain is firmly lodged up your rectum.

When are you going to close that arsehole you call a mouth and show us evidence that most atheist are in a cult.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Nothingserious: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
JideJordan:
Hello guys, so I've been lurking around this section for a few weeks now. I've got a lot of questions on my mind and I am not getting satisfactory answers.
Does God exist? I don't know. At this point, I can't keep deceiving myself. I don't think I can call myself a Christian any more because I am starting to doubt a lot of things. If you are a Christian/believer, I have nothing against you, neither I'm I here to "deconvert" you or something.

Anyways, I just wanted to post this here, because I don't have anyone to talk to at the moment. Have a nice evening.

https://www.reasonablefaith.org/videos/interviews-panels/dealing-with-doubt

A short interview with Dr. William Lane Craig, a leading Christian philosopher, about how college students should respond when they wrestle with doubts about the faith.

Transcript

Interviewer: Dr. Craig, could you please introduce yourself?

Dr. Craig: Yes, I’m William Lane Craig. I’m a Research Professor at Talbot School of Theology, and I’m a Christian philosopher and theologian.

Interviewer: It’s the experience of many Christian students who attend university that they find their faith troubled, and they begin to have doubts.

Dr. Craig: Sure.

Interviewer: What advice would you give to someone who is experiencing serious doubts?

Dr. Craig: Well, there’s a number of things, I think, that I would say about that. First of all, I think that I would tell them that they need to understand the proper relationship between faith and reason. And my view here is that the way in which I know Christianity is true is first and foremost on the basis of the witness of the Holy Spirit in my heart, and that this gives me a self-authenticating means of knowing that Christianity is true wholly apart from the evidence. And therefore, if in some historically contingent circumstances the evidence that I have available to me should turn against Christianity, I don’t think that that controverts the witness of the Holy Spirit.

In such a situation, I should regard that as simply a result of the contingent circumstances that I’m in, and that if I were to pursue this with due diligence and with time, I would discover that, in fact, the evidence—if I could get the correct picture—would support exactly what the witness of the Holy Spirit tells me. So, I think that it’s very important to get the relationship between faith and reason right. Otherwise, what that means is that our faith is dependent upon the shifting sands of evidence and argument, which change from person to person, place to place, and generation to generation. Whereas, the Holy Spirit and his testimony gives every generation and every person immediate access to a knowledge of God and the truth of Christianity that’s independent of the shifting sands of time and place and person and historical contingency.

The second thing I think I would say follows from that—what this means is that doubt is never simply an intellectual problem. There is always a spiritual dimension to doubt as well. There is an enemy of your souls, Satan, who hates you intensely, and who is bent on your destruction, and who will do everything in his power to see that your faith is destroyed. And therefore, when we have these intellectual doubts and problems, we should never look at them as something that is spiritually neutral, or divorce them from the spiritual conflict that we’re involved in. Rather, we need to take these doubts to God in prayer, to admit them honestly, to talk to our Christian friends about them, to not stuff them or hide them. We need to deal with them openly and honestly and talk to people about them and seek God’s help in dealing with them.

I think, frankly, no human being in this lifetime will ever have all of his questions answered. There’s always going to be a question bag on the shelf of unanswered questions that we haven’t had time to deal with in this lifetime. So the key to victory in the Christian life is not having all your questions answered. The key to victory is learning how to live with unanswered questions. That’s the real key. How do you allow unanswered questions not to become destructive doubts? And I think part of the secret of that will be by cultivating your spiritual life, engaging in spiritual disciplines like prayer, meaningful worship, Christian music, sharing your faith with other people, being involved in Christian service, so that you will foster the witness of the Holy Spirit in your life, be filled with the Holy Spirit so that when you come into the circumstances of doubt and the shifting sands of evidence and so forth you aren’t thrown into shipwreck because of that.

Finally, I would encourage you, whenever you get the opportunity, to take one of those questions out of the question bag and pursue it into the ground until you come to intellectual satisfaction with it. And I can say from my own personal experience that this is one of the most spiritually exhilarating and healthy things that you can do in your Christian life – to take some issue that has been a nagging doubt and make it the subject of a research project. Do a paper in your philosophy class on it, or something like that, and pursue it into the ground until you are intellectually satisfied with it. And it will free you from that ever being a source of doubt again in your life. And that is a wonderful experience.

I’ve done that with a number of questions that I have had, and it leaves you with the conviction that Christianity does indeed stand intellectually head and shoulders above every “ism” or philosophy that it might compete with. But of course, as I say, we’ll never empty the question bag completely. And so, while this is a healthy exercise, the more fundamental task that we need to do is to learn how to live with unanswered questions without allowing them to become destructive doubts.

Interviewer: Dr. Craig, thank you for your time.

Dr. Craig: You’re welcome.
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Nothingserious: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
JideJordan:
Hello guys, so I've been lurking around this section for a few weeks now. I've got a lot of questions on my mind and I am not getting satisfactory answers.
Does God exist? I don't know. At this point, I can't keep deceiving myself. I don't think I can call myself a Christian any more because I am starting to doubt a lot of things. If you are

a Christian/believer, I have nothing against you, neither I'm I here to "deconvert" you or something.

Anyways, I just wanted to post this here, because I don't have anyone to talk to at the moment. Have a nice evening.

https://www.publicchristianity.org/the-role-of-doubt-in-a-life-of-faith/

TRANSCRIPT
SIMON SMART: To what extent does some doubt play a role in a life of committed faith?

WILLIAM LANE CRAIG: I think that traditionally Christians theologians and ordinary believers have understood that doubt actually is part of the life of faith. Very often great saints of God have gone through what they call ‘the dark valley’, in which God may not seem real to them and they trust in God to get them through that dark valley and bring them out on the other side. And this is not inimical to faith, or contrary to faith, this is a part of the life of faith. The trust in God just as Job in the Old Testament trusted in God as he went through terrible suffering and loss. And this isn’t a blind or irrational faith – on the contrary, in those moments where we go through the dark valley it can be helpful to remember all of the good reasons and evidence for God’s existence, that our faith is not based just on emotions, but it’s based upon the truth, and therefore we can trust God to help get us through those difficult times.
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Daft slow*poke, yes I still stand on my argument that most atheists belong in fraternities/cults, and that picture you shared means nothing because any atheist who is interested in that organization would simply claim the needful to gain entry. You wax in immense stu*pidity, otherwise you should go to crime section and read about them, and see if such a rule exists, cultism that teens are being swallowed up by, you think anyone asks teens if they are theist before being forcefully initiated. Who told You being theist is a prerequisite? You stay in religion section arguing foolishly, instead of checking out real life events. A secondary School in the west was recently shut down because of these groups. Continue to wax in your stupidityy, as for me I have better things to do with my time, so I'm done.
LordReed:

You're a stupid person. You claimed that I was wrong about fraternities not allowing atheists, now you are arguing that atheists can just fake it, aren't you stupid destroying your own argument. It seems your brain is firmly lodged up your rectum.

When are you going to close that arsehole you call a mouth and show us evidence that most atheist are in a cult.
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by LordReed(m): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Daft slow*poke, yes I still stand on my argument that most atheists belong in fraternities/cults, and that picture you shared means nothing because any atheist who is interested in that organization would simply claim the needful to gain entry. You wax in immense stu*pidity, otherwise you should go to crime section and read about them, and see if such a rule exists, cultism that teens are being swallowed up by, you think anyone asks teens if they are theist before being forcefully initiated. Who told You being theist is a prerequisite? You stay in religion section arguing foolishly, instead of checking out real life events. A secondary School in the west was recently shut down because of these groups. Continue to wax in your stupidityy, as for me I have better things to do with my time, so I'm done.

I can see your stupidity is yielding compound interest. I showed you evidence by Masons themselves saying atheists cannot be presented to the Masonic lodges and you are here arguing from your shit filled arse of a mouth that I am wrong. Show the evidence and stop whining like a bitch on heat.
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by kingxsamz(m): 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
yes I still stand on my argument that most atheists belong in fraternities/cults,

Lol, you're still riding on this?
You're dull sha. It's not an insult but a fact.
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by wirinet(m): 6:29am On Oct 28, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
You do not belong, stay where you are and stop being curious. As for me, I've encountered them. They have laws and rules guiding them. One of such rules was that he told me in his occult if a lady is menstruating , he isn't supposed to mingle with her. They swear oath. A well read young man who studied abroad and is exposed, claiming atheism, yet in occult. Of course I cut off from him, because I don't share same beliefs. They attend meetings at odd times. They have their uniform.
Negative effect of watching too many nollywood movies.

Too many misconceptions and ignorance in your post. Google the definition of atheism to begin to get the meaning of atheism and the different types of theism there are. Although there are spiritual atheism, that is more common in eastern religions ie Buddhism and Shintoism. Only a few percentage (less than 10%) of self professed atheists in the West believes in spirits and spiritual powers.

Where did you get your outrageous statistics that 99% of atheists are also members of various cults? How many atheists have you surveyed and how many cults do you know? I can confidently state that almost all Ogboni, ARMOC, Free Mason, illuminati members are theists - mostly Christians.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Dtruthspeaker: 6:29am On Oct 28, 2021
sonmvayina:

When I raised the idea that you are troubled man. You almost ate me raw. See how they are making a foool of you. You really have a lot to learn.

Nairaland Lunatic has come to talk rubbish. Gerrout of my sight.
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by wirinet(m): 6:48am On Oct 28, 2021
LilMissFavvy:

Which argument fo you stand by? You simply make a claim without any basis. You now imagine an assumption in your head that atheists interested in joining cult organizations would lie and claim to be theists to gain admission. And based on that your imagined assumption you have proven that 99% of atheists are cult members.

I still ask, how many atheists have you encountered personally in your entire life? Nigeria consists of over 99% theists and I doubt the total number of professed atheist in Nigeria is up to 2 million, mostly found in universities or graduates of universities. Where you have encountered thousands of atheists to jump to that conclusion is a mystery to me. Except of course you want to tell me you are a cult member yourself and somehow closet atheist members open up to you that they are truly atheists pretenting to be theists.

A secondary school was recently closed down due to cult activities and this somehow confirms that the students are atheists? How do you link the two?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by sonmvayina(m): 7:39am On Oct 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Nairaland Lunatic has come to talk rubbish. Gerrout of my sight.

You really need to see a specialist psychiatrist..

I will pay for it...
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:57am On Oct 28, 2021
sonmvayina:

You really need to see a specialist psychiatrist..

I will pay for it...

Says the Lunatic!
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:51am On Oct 28, 2021
Yet another ignoramus. I don't watch Nollywood, i just gave an insight on what I've experienced with people who claimed to be atheists, I will not explain more, of what benefit? An atheist is supposed to be someone who doesn't believe in a deity or God, but I'm yet to encounter such an atheist. I repeat, that I don't normally see a need deliberating with atheists in religion section. As for your claims that majority of fraternity members are christians, you are saying it out of ignorance. If you understood the concept of Christianity/its rules, you would have known that it's not possible to combine Christianity/occult, whoever does that knows it's deceit. They are playing a game of deceit and know it. The person automatically belongs to the former and isn't a believer of GOD. The same deceit/ camouflage used in the picture the commenter shared. At this point, I am done with my argument, to each his own. If you need more information visit crime section and dig up relevant threads, especially the ones happening among teenagers.
wirinet:

Negative effect of watching too many nollywood movies.

Too many misconceptions and ignorance in your post. Google the definition of atheism to begin to get the meaning of atheism and the different types of theism there are. Although there are spiritual atheism, that is more common in eastern religions ie Buddhism and Shintoism. Only a few percentage (less than 10%) of self professed atheists in the West believes in spirits and spiritual powers.

Where did you get your outrageous statistics that 99% of atheists are also members of various cults? How many atheists have you surveyed and how many cults do you know? I can confidently state that almost all Ogboni, ARMOC, Free Mason, illuminati members are theists - mostly Christians.
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by sonmvayina(m): 9:05am On Oct 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the Lunatic!

Am not the only one on your case...

I think it high time you listen to people..
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Dtruthspeaker: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2021
sonmvayina:

Am not the only one on your case...

I think it high time you listen to people..

Right now, you are the only one.

No one has made any reasonable, valid and unbiased case against me. All the cases against me are born out of hatred, jealousy and the fact that I show people that they do not think fairly, reasonably and properly.

So, buzz off.
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by mysticwarrior(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Yet another ignoramus. I don't watch Nollywood, i just gave an insight on what I've experienced with people who claimed to be atheists, I will not explain more, of what benefit? An atheist is supposed to be someone who doesn't believe in a deity or God, but I'm yet to encounter such an atheist. I repeat, that I don't normally see a need deliberating with atheists in religion section. As for your claims that majority of fraternity members are christians, you are saying it out of ignorance. If you understood the concept of Christianity/its rules, you would have known that it's not possible to combine Christianity/occult, whoever does that knows it's deceit. They are playing a game of deceit and know it. The person automatically belongs to the former and isn't a believer of GOD. The same deceit/ camouflage used in the picture the commenter shared. At this point, I am done with my argument, to each his own. If you need more information visit crime section and dig up relevant threads, especially the ones happening among teenagers.
you have spoken well, this is the best way to respond to ignorant people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by TenQ: 10:36am On Oct 28, 2021
JideJordan:

I was born into a Christian home. Never did I get to chose my religion. Please don't be insensitive.
Even though your choice would be respected by God, I wish you had given it a little more thought. There seem to be no middle ground here
1. The implication of there existing no God mean that everything in the universe is a huge accident of a humongous statistical improbability.
2. If there is a God, he CANNOT be a physical being else, he is just part of creation. If God is not physical, how would you expect him to look like?
3. Does life exist after death?
It is something you will know for sure at your death.

On what sure basis are you basing your decision?

By the way, Christianity as a religion doesn't give you a life with God after death. It is the relationship you have made with God through Christ's atornment that gives you this

Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Vic2Ree(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
I have more than enough examples and claims, but I do not really have interest going into long arguments. I don't argue religion, nope, rather to each his own. My advice was for the Op, he is free to listen or forget. I didn't say all, I said majority.
Your advice was based on crazy assumptions and unevidenced assertions. If I were the OP, I wouldn't take you seriously.
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
JideJordan:
Does God exist? I don't know. At this point, I can't keep deceiving myself. I don't think I can call myself a Christian any more because I am starting to doubt a lot of things. If you are a Christian/believer, I have nothing against you, neither I'm I here to "deconvert" you or something.

God exists but u will be confused with the concept of God in Christanity gringrin

1 Like

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Kobojunkie: 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
abdelrahman:
God exists but u will be confused with the concept of God in Christanity gringrin
And what religion offers a less confusing concept of God, pray tell? undecided
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And what religion offers a less confusing concept of God, pray tell? undecided
Islam my nigga and it ain't less confusing.

God is one
He can't die
He Give birth to no one.
He created earth and heaven
He is not human

And so on

1 Like

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Kobojunkie: 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
abdelrahman:
Islam my nigga and it ain't less confusing.

God is one
He can't die
He Give birth to no one.
He created earth and heaven
He is not human

And so on
doesn't Islam in all wise attempt to link itself to the Christian God, or is denial a part of the belief as well? undecided
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
doesn't Islam in all wise attempt to link itself to the Christian God, or is denial a part of the belief as well? undecided
what?

I don't understand this your question!
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by LordReed(m): 1:15am On Oct 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
An atheist is supposed to be someone who doesn't believe in a deity or God, but I'm yet to encounter such an atheist.

What a dumbass post. The atheists on this board say it quite openly and frequently yet here you are saying you are yet to encounter one. Which school bred such a nitwit for Andromeda's sake. Better go and ask for refund, dem no try for you at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Block Rosary Crusade Centinary Feast Of The Holy Rosary - Sat. 27 Oct. 2012 / Is It Good To Drink Water While Fasting? / TB JOSHUA: I Said WOOLMAN Not Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.