Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

I Am Leaving Christianity :-) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Leaving Christianity :-) (2676 Views)

Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! / Is Europe Leaving Christianity For 'Paganism'? / Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Workch: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
truespeak:

If you did not wish me to comment on it then you should have kept it in your Private Closet or Anywhere Private but your putting it on a Public Forum to wit Nairaland Definitely makes it my Business!
Jidejordan, also avoid this moniker.

Dtruthspeaker = truespeak

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by onlyforchrist: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
Go eat ehn Jesus boy, your food dey ground o b4 Dem lock u back 4 cage lmao

Dtruthspeaker:

grin dey also have wéré-Ajã that's who you proved to be.

1 Like

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by LordReed(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Excellent! smiley

So how do you know that all the GB members are not fake JWs?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by LordReed(m): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Workch:

I think they are brothers, relatives or close friends not the same person.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Workch: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
LordReed:

I think they are brothers, relatives or close friends not the same person.
same person.

I’m very sure about it.
Take your time and follow. Especially when he start losing arguments.

The style, everything and they are always almost on the same thread.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Dtruthspeaker: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
Workch:

See Olodo O. grin

YOU THINK SAY WE KNOW SAY NA ONLY YOU BE ALL THE NEW NEW SATANIST MONIKER WEY DEY BORN BORN FOR HERE? grin

Guy, you we need you to dry keep the section alive, if not this place for dull well well grin grin grin

So abeg eh, continue to set born baby satanist Monikers dey come! grin grin
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by truespeak: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Workch:

A Thief Must Always think Everyone a Thief!
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Dtruthspeaker: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
truespeak:

A Thief Must Always think Everyone a Thief!

Always!
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by truespeak: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Workch:
same person.

I’m very sure about it.

The Blind Seeth Not and Can Never See!
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by truespeak: 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

See Olodo O. grin

YOU THINK SAY WE KNOW SAY NA ONLY YOU BE ALL THE NEW NEW SATANIST MONIKER WEY DEY BORN BORN FOR HERE? grin

Guy, you we need you to dry keep the section alive, if not this place for dull well well grin grin grin

So abeg eh, continue to set born baby satanist Monikers dey come! grin grin

E don give birth like 10 times in a day, that hole go don hear am! grin grin grin
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by hupernikao: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

Yes, a perspective that is unintelligent.
And yet you jumped in. It takes a dull person to think generalizations are a bad thing, so I'm not Suprised. cheesy

You are swift to use words. It is a hidden sign of an angry mind. Calm your nerves. Take corrections, stop seeing arguments as a tournament.

You even said "generalization is good", but feel the lady's view is bad. Are you reading yourself at all? Hope no issue with your reading habit?

No matter how you try to hide it, that latent hatred is written all over you and your words. Better listen so as to receive help.
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Dtruthspeaker: 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
truespeak:

E don give birth like 10 times in a day, that hole go don hear am! grin grin grin

grin We go put table fan in front of the hole! Papa born-born style grin grin
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by truespeak: 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin We go put table fan in front of the hole! Papa born-born style grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by hupernikao: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

You're not bright sha. cheesy
If you were, you'd know that generalization isn't a bad thing as long as it's true.
It's like saying "Most terrorists are Muslims". That is true and a fact. Same thing with "Christians dread the anti-christ", "Christians are panicking because they dread the anti-christ", it's all the same thing. And they're factual. Now tell us how 98% of atheists are involved in one fraternity or the other because of one person? I'm waiting.

Mr Professor, Lord of wisdom. Epele Sir.

I am not surprised you are justifying yourself but swift to condemn others. The same shackles you claimed the one in faith use as a stronghold on others, you yourself are yet to be deliver from it. A change of belief or unbelief wont solve such mindset, it is not subject to change of system, it is a reflection of your personality and all you have been fed with.

You are still digging the same pit as the one who uses religion to condemn others, the different is that you only change direction of your tool. Or likely digging backwards.
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by hupernikao: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

You're not bright sha. cheesy
If you were, you'd know that generalization isn't a bad thing as long as it's true.
It's like saying "Most terrorists are Muslims". That is true and a fact. Same thing with "Christians dread the anti-christ", "Christians are panicking because they dread the anti-christ", it's all the same thing. And they're factual. Now tell us how 98% of atheists are involved in one fraternity or the other because of one person? I'm waiting.

Secondly, your post on Christianity is full of so many ignorance. I know its not your fault, you are only replaying the cards you were fed with in your sojourn in "church gathering".

But, see, there are people here who when they read your writings about the faith, all that is seen is stack ignorance. No scholastic explanation, poor presentation and bad understanding of the discuss. Yes posing as a professor.

People like you need to just deactivate your access to write or comment on things but be given all rights to be able to read just one line of every post every 10 mins so that they can process it well before reading another line.

I feel Seun should consider such people using you as a case study and implement such options to help you read and understand. grin
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
hupernikao:

Seen, working on it. Will reach you soon.
Good morning.

Thanks in advance

Please

Quote this post after sending it because I may not have data to check my email
I use Freebasics to access Nairaland when I don't have data
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by kingxsamz(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
hupernikao:

Secondly, your post on Christianity is full of so many ignorance. I know its not your fault, you are only replaying the cards you were fed with in your sojourn in "church gathering".

But, see, there are people here who when they read your writings about the faith, all that is seen is stack ignorance. No scholastic explanation, poor presentation and bad understanding of the discuss. Yes posing as a professor.

People like you need to just deactivate your access to write or comment on things but be given all rights to be able to read just one line of every post every 10 mins so that they can process it well before reading another line.

I feel Seun should consider such people using you as a case study and implement such options to help you read and understand. grin

Lol, meaningless epistle. Kindly tell us how generalizations are a bad thing when used right, then we can know if you're smart or not. No one's going to read that long crap you wrote. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by JideJordan: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Workch:

Why?
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by JideJordan: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
truespeak:

If you did not wish me to comment on it then you should have kept it in your Private Closet or Anywhere Private but your putting it on a Public Forum to wit Nairaland Definitely makes it my Business!
Again as I said, the validity of my faith is none of your business. I never posted my full story or went into details, so you cannot judge based on that. Please let us be guided here. You claiming I was never "Christ-like", doesn't make any sense because I didn't post any details about my life as a Christian. So where did you pull your judgement from?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by kingxsamz(m): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
hupernikao:

Mr Professor, Lord of wisdom. Epele Sir.

I am not surprised you are justifying yourself but swift to condemn others. The same shackles you claimed the one in faith use as a stronghold on others, you yourself are yet to be deliver from it. A change of belief or unbelief wont solve such mindset, it is not subject to change of system, it is a reflection of your personality and all you have been fed with.

You are still digging the same pit as the one who uses religion to condemn others, the different is that you only change direction of your tool. Or likely digging backwards.

If you can answer the question and let us know how generalizations are a bad thing as you have turned this case to a "giving you your own medicine" scenario, then we'll know you're actually smart and not just ranting with your numerous epistles without a point. cheesy
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by hupernikao: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, meaningless epistle. Kindly tell us how generalizations are a bad thing when used right, then we can know if you're smart or not. No one's going to read that long crap you wrote. cheesy

They are very perfect thing. Hope you are okay now? You have won. Your trophy is still loading.......
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by hupernikao: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

If you can answer the question and let us know how generalizations are a bad thing as you have turned this case to a "giving you your own medicine" scenario, then we'll know you're actually smart and not just ranting with your numerous epistles without a point. cheesy

Like i said, they are not only good, they are perfect. Trophy almost complete loading.....
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by kingxsamz(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
JideJordan:

Why?

It's the same person who uses different monikers to 'hopefully' win an argument.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by LordReed(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
Workch:
same person.

I’m very sure about it.

I used to have that impression but when you look at the time difference, gaps between posts and the manner of expression you'll see that it is likely not the same person but they are in close proximity to one another and share similar views probably by osmosis, likely because Dtruthspeaker is the older of the 2 and/or has more influence in the relationship, his views are much more dominant..

1 Like

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by kingxsamz(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
hupernikao:

Like i said, they are not only good, they are perfect. Trophy almost complete loading.....

Good. Now tell us if Christians dread the anti-christ or not. cheesy
You're almost there.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by truespeak: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
JideJordan:

Again as I said, the validity of my faith is none of your business. I never posted my full story or went into details, so you cannot judge based on that. Please let us be guided here.You claiming I was never "Christ-like", doesn't make any sense because I didn't post any details about my life as a Christian. So where did you pull your judgement from?

grin Every Tree is Known by its Fruit and a Fruit tells you the Tree from whence it came! grin
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by hupernikao: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

Good. Now tell us if Christians dread the anti-christ or not. cheesy
You're almost there.

Wait for the first Trophy to finish loading, to enjoy the time. There is still more tournament for you to win and enjoy your imagination.
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by kingxsamz(m): 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
hupernikao:

You are swift to use words. It is a hidden sign of an angry mind. Calm your nerves. Take corrections, stop seeing arguments as a tournament.

You even said "generalization is good", but feel the lady's view is bad. Are you reading yourself at all? Hope no issue with your reading habit?

No matter how you try to hide it, that latent hatred is written all over you and your words. Better listen so as to receive help.

@bolded, this is why you should read to comprehend and not to rant.
You shouldn't be replying like a secondary school kid. At least understand first.

you'd know that generalization isn't a bad thing as long as it's true.

This was what I said. If you were quick at grasping information quickly, you wouldn't have missed that. Generalizations are okay when it's true. Try again. cheesy
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by kingxsamz(m): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
hupernikao:

Wait for the first Trophy to finish loading, to enjoy the time. There is still more tournament for you to win and enjoy your imagination.

Oh, you don give up? So soon? cheesy
Come and tell me how I'm being served my own medicine nw. Since you jumped into my mention to tell me that, you should be able to explain yourself na.
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by JideJordan: 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

When you bring any subject to a Public Place, it's validity or otherwise is everyone's business.

You don't know by background as a Christian, so how did you come to the judgement that I didn't "know Christ"?
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by JideJordan: 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
Near1:

Hey JideJordan. Welcome to Nairaland.com. If you are having doubts about your faith, that's fine. It is a really tough time for everyone right now with the pandemic. Lots of things in the world and in our own personal lives don't make a huge amount of sense. I might be an Atheist, but I do understand and it's not easy when it's so confusing.

Christianity is more than two thousand years old do you aren't the first (or the last) to question your beliefs, so you are not alone. If you take your time to get to know Christians on here, I'm sure they will be willing to debate some of the questions you have. We also have plenty of non-believers and non-Christians on here who you can bounce your ideas off too. And, naturally as this is the internet, all of them are very, very busy coming up with the proof to show how right they are.

Don't feel that you have to believe something to please others or allow people to bully or manipulate you on questions as important as religion and the meaning and direction you have in life. Just remember to take your time and respect yourself and your own opinions. I hope you will stick around the find some of the answers you are looking for and will have some fun in the process. It's always good to have new people to keep the discussions fresh and relevant after all.

Cheers
Hey Near1, thank you.
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by hupernikao: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

@bolded, this is why you should read to comprehend and not to rant.
You shouldn't be replying like a secondary school kid. At least understand first.

This was what I said. If you were quick at grasping information quickly, you wouldn't have missed that. Generalizations are okay when it's true. Try again. cheesy

Why are you struggling to take your trophy? You dont need to go around again looking for a replay. You have won, since generalizing is perfect knowledge. keep it up. It shows a perfect display of your acclaimed intelligence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Good Friday Mean Anything To You? / Is Jehovah Of Christians The Same Being As The Allah Of Islam? / Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.