Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO (6907 Views)

Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) / We Will Kill Keke Drivers Who Don't Sit At Home - IPOB - VIDEO / War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by iluvdonjazzy: 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
Can you imagine!!!
Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol. Really?
Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
udele1:
Igbo's don suffer. NIGER DELTA girl dey tell them who to kill in the name of Biafra. cry cry cry
She's doing her thing on International stage with great impact, while you, a fulani terrorist and OyigboUpdate Ikwere stunts are at the back stage gassiping like an imp grin No one even know if you guys exist in real life, your rantings and wailing ends here on Nairaland grin

Chronic unity beggars..
Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by ablejesus26(m): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ipob is enjoying from the failures of the joke of a country.
Some group of brainwashed thugs and killers are roaming rampantly and throwing threats around, because they are sure the useless police are incompetent.
Ordinary to clamp down on a group of brainwashed mofos,them no fit.
No wonder boko Haram dey use them play tinko tinko.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by Johncables402: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
epondudu:
See how IPOB DOGS are attacking this guy just for exposing that b**tch called Ómó ita.
I wonder what kind of democracy will be practice in the dream republic of Biafra...mark this date you guys ain't gonna get any sh**t called Biafra.

Shut your dirty mouth. Leave Biafra out of your dirty Afonja lips. Ipob is better than any coward Afonja organisation, atleast they're not cowards like your brothers who run to Benin republic, leaving their land and women for fulanis to rape. Idiots.
Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
Godpunishnairal:

If u know say u be man,just unmask yourself let's see what will happen in just 7 days from now

This is just hilarious.

Your case is just like this:

A group of people happened upon an unfamiliar animal and they began to argue most of them said it was a species of monkey they'd not seen before.

Others said, haba, don't call that poor animal monkey now, can't you see how gently it's sitting on the floor?

Before you could say "Biafra", the animal jumps up, climbs on a tree and starts swinging from branch to branch while eating banana.

They said you guys are violent, you said no, then you went ahead and issued this threat?

Not smart.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by paramakina202: 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
EzeAro:

This brain dead idiot stop posting fake news, who TF is Omote Biafra? you started with your disgusting and nasty proclivity for false and outlandish assertions and lies when you posted fake gory pictures of what you claimed to be killings commited by IPOB in Ufuma, Anambra state... fast forward to day 3 and no single Ufuma person has come out to confirm anything of the sort happened, all the calls and internet searches I made about your idiotic claims came up to ZILCH, nothing. I called you out on your diabolical agenda yesterday and you ran away like the pathetic biTch that you are! Nwokem I keep telling you to start counting your hourglass of doom, because the evil you have brought to Alaigbo through your insensitivity, fake news dissemination, and connivance with criminal elements in the East that are hiding under the guise of IPOB to commit atrocities in Igboland will come back to haunt you and the rest of your accursed family members.

MARK THIS DATE and bookmark it, your end is best. The enemies of Igboland shall all pay for their crimes one way or another.

Omote Biafra is a member of almighty DOS that now decides the fate of nid Igbo and you are here asking who she is?

2 Likes

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
mbaise1000:
Now that they have served the notice, they will try to harm Mr ibu and accuse IPOB, it's a pattern

So ipob wanted to dance with him ba

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by meccuno: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

U call a video fake news? I mean she is on her table talking on video I am only reporting what she said and yet u say am reporting fake news nna nawao
You are a bloody liar. Were you not the same person that wrote that IPOB sent people to attack In Abuja. Shameless liar grin
Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
You're a terrorist, 95% of your post is all about killings.... Laughing aspect is it that you're not even Igbo as you always claimed.. Chronic unity beggar
Yes boss I am a fulani, Ijelespeaks Uche mefor, Joe Igbokwe we are all fulanis and this delta girl is Igbo. Can u pls fvckoff nw?

5 Likes

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Yes boss I am a fulani, Ijelespeaks Uche mefor, Joe Igbokwe we are all fulanis and this delta girl is Igbo. Can u pls fvckoff nw?
You're neither Fulani or Igbo , you are a typical Ikwere man originated from Benin.... Stop hiding behind the above mention sell out to perpetrate falsehood
Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by mu2sa2: 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
If care is not taken, by 2040 igbos would cease to exist because they would have wiped themselves out.

7 Likes

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by Kingkovenant17: 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
May God save us
Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by laughitall(m): 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

E pass like that?

Next week una go still send another threat. Then when una don kill as una promise on video to kill una begin shout dss and fulani.

Last week this same girl threatened they will kill Anglican bishops who don't support, u hailed her when one was killed and the news said ESN u said it's not u again its DSS
Thank you for the clearity sir .. dem go smell dere yansh soon !

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by michelz: 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
She's doing her thing on International stage with great impact, while you, a fulani terrorist and OyigboUpdate Ikwere stunts are at the back stage gassiping like an imp grin No one even know if you guys exist in real life, your rantings and wailing ends here on Nairaland grin

Chronic unity beggars..
By the time you realise that you don't have any atom of sense, it would have been too late for you. Tueh!

5 Likes

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by Obasempirecomdy: 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
Imagine if universities did pta meetings....

E for red you, cos your parents for find out say you don drop out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU16kORl60A
Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by epondudu: 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
Johncables402:

Shut your dirty mouth. Leave Biafra out of your dirty Afonja lips. Ipob is better than any coward Afonja organisation, atleast they're not cowards like your brothers who run to Benin republic, leaving their land and women for fulanis to rape. Idiots.
I know your type, I don't fight with pigs.

5 Likes

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by Idiko1: 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
The dumbasses who tend to hyperventilate when Biafra is mentioned cannot proffer one good reason Nigeria should be allowed to limp into the abyss after 61 years of no growth. Only a dingbat can embrace what he/she cannot defend intellectually. Nigeria is worse than a waste.
Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by epondudu: 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
Johncables402:

Shut up
In your DNA.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by Donaluta(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Why don't you put your pic on your dp
Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by Aloof: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Omote Biafra one of Igbos media representatives who has led so many rallies in Italy, came out on Facebook yesterday to urge IPOB members to kill mr Ibu the comic actor.

Remember it was after her command to kill pastors who are not openly supporting them, one was killed in Imo state and another kidnapped in Enugu.

Her annoyance was that when Chinweta Agu was in detention Mr Ibu stood for one Nigeria. And should be made a scapegoat.

Watch the Facebook broadcast yesterday 26th October 2021 before she deletes it.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=582204009776930&id=101066678452375

Watch from 18 minutes

I'm pro Biafra, but that girl must be mad.

Anybody that kills because of someone's mere opinion is a Bastard.

Omote or whatever must be a miserable retired harlot in Italy.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by agadez007(m): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Seems like the old men fighting and insulting themselves up there didn’t even watch the video,She didn’t say that IpOb or ESN would kill mr ibu,except I am having same problem in the ear like Buhari but she said herdsmen
But who made this girl a spokesperson,isn’t she suppose to be from urhobo or isoko?
Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Aloof:

I wish all pro Biafrans can reason like you. Not people like Emergingnation

When u they see a message they have nothing than to attack the messenger

3 Likes

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by Nigerialabalaba: 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
IPOB terrorists on the beat.

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga sharap. If you're certain you guys are not behind the killings instead of wishing me death why not wish the killers death.
U know your men doing it. Miscreants
He is wishing you death because, we know you are among the killers there's no 2 ways about it.
Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
Notasyouthink:
He is wishing you death because, we know you are among the killers there's no 2 ways about it.

You are playing familiar games. Because if u wish death to the killers Nnamdi Kanu will die immediately grin

4 Likes

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

You are playing familiar games. Because if u wish death to the killers Nnamdi Kanu will die immediately grin
Nnamdi kanu is as white as snow. While you are a killer whose end is near.
Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Nnamdi kanu is as white as snow. While you are a killer whose end is near.

Then throw the dice openly

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by paramakina202: 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
Aloof:

Blame IPOB that have given that olosho that will even require visa to enter Biafra if actualized tomorrow the platform to threaten and issue death warrant to our people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom / Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen / Nigeria Is 47 Today, Come Let Celebrate Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.