Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Not Every Emotion Should Be Tagged Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Every Emotion Should Be Tagged Love (349 Views)

Pls How Do I Control My Emotion / Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? / Five Reasons Why Blacks Can Be Tagged Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Every Emotion Should Be Tagged Love by blessingchinny(f): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
A young bachelor was about getting married. He was caught in between a date whom he had known right from his Nysc days, and his present girl whom he had dated for three years.

He didn't spend much time with his nysc girl as both were separated by distance during their PPA. But he felt that what he has for this nysc girl was more stronger than what he has for his present girl.

Few weeks later, he bumped into his ex, the feelings resurfaced again. Even though he knew that his present girlfriend was an idea woman to get married to, he was moved by emotions for the ex. When he couldn't control it any longer, he called off the engagement with his fiancee. And got married to the Ex.
Few months after the wedding, marital problem set in, as he discovered that it wasn't love he felt initially but infatuation. They both had nothing in common. It was full of regrets, but sadly, he couldn't turn back the hands of time.

Not every fly that flies to your tummy is butterfly. Some are tse tse fly, while some are housefly, with carriers of regrets at the end.
Marriage is a life time commitment and emotions alone is not enough to sustain it.
Watch what you feel, Not every feeling is qualified to be termed "love". It could be infatuation.
Infatuation glitters and seems more appealing but deceptive, it occurs so fast but rarely last long. True love is time factored, it is patient, may not be appealing at first, but lasts longer than you can imagine.

Re: Not Every Emotion Should Be Tagged Love by Godada(m): 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
Re: Not Every Emotion Should Be Tagged Love by slawormiir: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Damnnn....I Nice piece from a baby girl
Re: Not Every Emotion Should Be Tagged Love by Taiwx(m): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
I just wanna fuuuuckkkkkkk
Re: Not Every Emotion Should Be Tagged Love by SarutobiEky(m): 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Damnnn....I Nice piece from a baby girl
Boss, can I talk to you please?
Re: Not Every Emotion Should Be Tagged Love by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
That thing called love can be deceiving sometimes.

OP, why you come upload my niggar's pre-wedding picture?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Answers. / Natural Remedy That Removes Toothache In Just A Minute / Blood Oaths And Covenants,share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.