Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show (17499 Views)

Modeling Reality TV Show - Hill Top Next Top Model / Are Reality TV Shows/Competitions Of Any Benefit To Us? / Dupsy Abiola, MKO 's Daughter Appearance On Dragons Den UK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show by dave07(m): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2008
There are always two sides to a coin. With that in mind one will really appreciate the show, thank God tonight one had the privilege of watching in review all the dragon slayers ever since the show started. I believe we can also still learn a lot from the show and really appreciate the fact that many young entrepreneurs still have lots to learn before venturing into business.
Re: Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show by lawwyblack(m): 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2009
Hello My people when is the 2nd season of dragons den starting sef? who is planning to take a chance at d 2nd season?
Re: Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show by MsMs: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2009
@ Lawwyblack -I have been away but now I am back in “da land”

I am currently digging hard to obtain some info on Dragons’ Den Season 2. Pls bear with me as my sources seem to be distant at the moment (of course I have been away). The last I heard was that it’s on for sure! So no panicking, let me go get some details. wink
Re: Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show by lawwyblack(m): 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2009
@MsMs Good one pal,thanks for info wink
Re: Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show by lawwyblack(m): 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2009
Re: Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show by lawwyblack(m): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2009
@MsMs I gather the show kicks off in bout 2 weeks from now, u better get ready wink
Re: Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show by candylips(m): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2009
thats nice
Re: Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show by DisGuy: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2009
same channel same time?

Cant wait, i think they should show the old one before the new one starts
Re: Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show by candylips(m): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2009
not really. let them start this on a clean slate
Re: Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show by soloqy: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2009
They should change that Amosun Guy.

I am not sure he contributed up to 250k in all of the first season. grin

The only ideas he ever was interested in were IT based ideas and even then, he would always beat the money down to an amount that wouldnt be able to run the business in the first place.
Re: Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show by candylips(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2009
they are a bunch of hungry dragons
Re: Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show by DisGuy: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2009
To be honest most of them were tighted fisted infact too tight!!
Not like the ideas were good anyway
they were more like business advisory consultant
Re: Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show by candylips(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2009
most of the ideas are wack actually so i understand when those guys don't invest
Re: Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show by DisGuy: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2009
and also most of the contestants stood like they were before god undecided
did you notice the dragons went in teams no one went alone
and they made the decision on what they owner of the idea is going to get
Re: Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show by candylips(m): 10:16am On Sep 18, 2009
exactly and the guys will gladly accpet without even negotiating
Re: Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show by DisGuy: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2009
So any updates on the dragon slayers? Where are they now?
Re: Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show by candylips(m): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2009
good question
Re: Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show by samo(m): 12:45am On Dec 20, 2009
I prefer the entrepreneur tv reality show to the dragons den. The entrepreneur tv http://www.theentrepreneurtv.com show give grants instead of the dragons den where some dragons want to have all your business for themselves. I see it as greed on their part
Re: Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show by DisGuy: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2010
the producers on this show need to stand b4 some dragons themselves, just goes to show many producers in nigeria lack business skills themselves if they cant do this again LMAO!"
Re: Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show by DisGuy: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2011
Erm wetin happen recession?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Profile Of Eloswag, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Nollywood Actors & Actresses' Value / Cinemas Before Markets, Kannywood's Latest Strategy. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.