Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Be Serious With The Person You Truely Loves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Serious With The Person You Truely Loves (348 Views)

Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You / If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Serious With The Person You Truely Loves by BonPatrick(m): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
RELATIONSHIP IS NOT A JOKE, DON'T WASTE SOMEONE'S TIME

Never waste anyone’s time if you well know that you don’t love them. Don’t even keep them around and give them false hope just because you feel pity for them or because you gain something from them. If you are already hooked up with someone, say it out and save that person from wasting his/ her time. And if you don’t have feelings for that person, still say it out. Well, it hurts but it’s much better than wasting months and years counting on someone who doesn’t love you.�
There’s no need keeping someone in a relationship when you really know you don’t have a future with them. Speak out your mind to them even though it’s gonna hurt just tell them you don’t want them, it’ll be far better than using them and wasting their time for months or years.

I don’t know who needs to hear this, But Many people nowadays are looking for who they can use for some times or satisfy their sexual urge but they don’t really love you.

Just saying though, but be wise.

1 Like

Re: Be Serious With The Person You Truely Loves by lilvicky68(m): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
Wetin happen..

Abi your girlfriend don do another thing again?

2 Likes

Re: Be Serious With The Person You Truely Loves by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
True. I always state from the beginning that I’m looking for nothing serious. I want money, sex and fun. If you now think you can make me change my mind by buying me plenty things, you’re doing yourself. Cos I won’t go into an actual relationship just because I want something from someone.

1 Like

Re: Be Serious With The Person You Truely Loves by BonPatrick(m): 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
Yes
lilvicky68:
Wetin happen..

Abi your girlfriend don do another thing again?
Re: Be Serious With The Person You Truely Loves by Demigod22: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
I can never be serious with any girl in my life after the music Cynthia played for me. Eight years of genuine wooing with capital love, Cynthia said she can't love, she is incapable of living, she doesn't have the ability to love. Another guy asked her out two weeks, she accepted. That's when I realized that no one is expensive, it is a matter of time and people. I have lost my seriousness.

(1) (Reply)

Good News! I buy all gift cards at the best price you will ever see. / Sexual Harrassment In The Workplace (audio) | Part 1 / I Need Recommendation Of A Good Modded Whatsapp!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.