Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,967 members, 7,848,914 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

Incase U Need To Buy Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Incase U Need To Buy Relationship (377 Views)

Incase You're Not Aware; Bill Gates & Cryptocurrency / If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One / Lady Shares Male Sex Doll With Big Dick 'incase Your Lover Has Small Penis(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incase U Need To Buy Relationship by shakir0802: 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
In case u need fairly used relationship I get plenty, and if u need original one I get, If na heart broken ones u need I get them boku boku for hand, na bend and select in any gender, u know everybody dey collect breakfast this days, and if u want to fixe ur heart Incase u ur heart is been broken I dey fixe oooo and u way ur heart strong like rock abeg patronize me I get crusher machines new one from abroad to break the heart so u guys can penetrate and for u ladies who complained that the guy is heartless no worry I don get artificial heart for ground na to replace am and u go de enjoy ur relationship please patronize ur guy.
Re: Incase U Need To Buy Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Re: Incase U Need To Buy Relationship by Bigpapi: 2:34am On Oct 28, 2021
shakir0802:
In case u need fairly used relationship I get plenty, and if u need original one I get, If na heart broken ones u need I get them boku boku for hand, na bend and select in any gender, u know everybody dey collect breakfast this days, and if u want to fixe ur heart Incase u ur heart is been broken I dey fixe oooo and u way ur heart strong like rock abeg patronize me I get crusher machines new one from abroad to break the heart so u guys can penetrate and for u ladies who complained that the guy is heartless no worry I don get artificial heart for ground na to replace am and u go de enjoy ur relationship please patronize ur guy.

Re: Incase U Need To Buy Relationship by brosom(m): 3:30am On Oct 28, 2021
Wetin this one dey talk ni?
Re: Incase U Need To Buy Relationship by Godada(m): 7:02am On Oct 28, 2021
Re: Incase U Need To Buy Relationship by Magnoliaa(f): 9:49am On Oct 28, 2021
How much jale?
Re: Incase U Need To Buy Relationship by shakir0802: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Magnoliaa:
How much jale?
Which one do u need
Re: Incase U Need To Buy Relationship by Magnoliaa(f): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
shakir0802:
Which one do u need
The kind in which credit alerts, shopping and travelling trips are guaranteed. Warranty of 98 years. Soft on the inside, strong outside. All weather-resistant.

1 Like

Re: Incase U Need To Buy Relationship by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Who Loves Men At The Expense Of Women Is The Best. / Please Folks, Be Mindful Doing Business With (uchdes, Dmavin, Desmalic, Vicds) / What Kind Of Woman Are You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.