Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,219 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets (42634 Views)

Elon Musk Rise And His Impact In Cryptocurrency Markets Today / Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value / NLC Strike! Long Queues At Atms As Customers Make Panic Withdrawals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by GoodBoi1(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2021
It has crashed before and even went higher
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by dapsoneh: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2021
Y
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by nokspos: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2021
i stopped doing this shit since the days of e-gold
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by octus2008(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2021
Buy the dip

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Quadriwizy(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2021
Must this guy turn everything to religion preaching?

If your Eyes are opened you will see that the Proponents of " Build Back Better" aka the Globalist are bent on ruling the World through a Single Worldwide system of Government!
They need to Crash down a whole lot to launch in their Program.

Personally! I am through with this World! They can have the World! I am bound for Heaven! [/i][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Lilsameey: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2021
Normal levels.
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Fapemz: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2021
No shaking!
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Offpoint1: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is Expected !

If your Eyes are opened you will see that the Proponents of " Build Back Better" aka the Globalist are bent on ruling the World through a Single Worldwide system of Government!

Personally! I am through with this World! They can have the World! I am bound for Heaven!
God help you

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by tuna85: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2021
Jas80:
Enemy of progress full this country. Now tell me how bitcoin take crash, na wa o

pickatyoubackup:
This article is useless abeg. Which crash e crash.
If you want to understand what crash is the learn and invest in naira.

Mods just push anything to front page without verifying, how has Bitcoin crashed, instead of praising the coin for it's survival against all odds despite previous set backs.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by NnetoFin: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2021
BTC price as at this time is 61k + USD..

And @Op try as much as possible to use the appropriate words.

It is called CORRECTION not CRASH. Know the difference.

Udo!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Ikem11(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is Expected !

Personally! I am through with this World! They can have the World! I am bound for Heaven!
Chai

To you nothing in this world is natural lol
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Racoon(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2021
Gbese! The global financial market has been unstable anyway.
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Leonbonapart(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2021
SUPERPACK:

Come let me use you for money ritual since you no go go heaven alive. grin grin
I just got back from a lengthy band. Please don't let me insult you. You urchins to let to show respect to people's faith
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by AmuEbule: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2021
Well. Life is about living or perishing. Stay away from these things if you can’t cope with uncertainties. I am looking for that ‘I can’t kill my self’ song by Timaya cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Holuwaxheun(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
This article is useless abeg. Which crash e crash.
If you want to understand what crash is the learn and invest in naira.

Thank you. Thats the same question I asked myself when I saw the headline. The market only retraced to retest the broken resistance (Area $58k) as support. I wont be surprise if BTC hits $80k on or before the end of the year.

6 Likes

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by manitoba(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2021
Incomplete information
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Btruth: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2021
SUPERPACK:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Btruth: 11:12am On Oct 28, 2021
It's back to $61k + now

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by blahc007: 11:12am On Oct 28, 2021
The headline and the report sounds like bad belle de worry de reporter...
Bitcoin falls and rises....nothing new here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Seeksnigeria: 11:12am On Oct 28, 2021
seenihola:
It’ definitely rise again........ na so life be

Anyway, check this foreign used laptop out...
Brand: Toshiba
Processor: intel Corei5
Ram: 4GB
Hard drive: 320GB
Webcam: Yes
DVD rom: Yes
Charger: Yes
Price: 55k only
0;8;0;6;0;9;1;3;2;4;9

Sell on
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Laeroy(f): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2021
Lies.......

That wasn't a flat crash, it was just a minor pull back, which would still see the price to the upside in the incoming weeks....

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by SaintBeehot(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2021
SUPERPACK:

you no fit make [url]heaven[/url]
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Bruno3000(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is Expected !

Why are u always happy commenting on bad/negative news? I have never read any comments of you thanking God for some good news. What kind of a Christian are you? Even Jesus wasn't all that religious, He attended wedding and celebrated the couple! What's wrong with you?

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Munzy14(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2021
YeyeGbami:

NL resident pastor heaven bound

[img]https://c./DPKCxzWA_B4AAAAC/pastor-fighter.gif[/img]
Lmao..... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by CZBNB: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2021
Which bitcoin crash

Abi mods dey high
The one wey dey 61k usd?

Or 3k usd price change na crash
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by faceland: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2021
While Shiba Inu is rapidly going up

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by SUPERPACK: 11:15am On Oct 28, 2021
Leonbonapart:
I just got back from a lengthy band. Please don't let me insult you. You urchins to let to show respect to people's faith
The rants of a church rat.
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Midas01: 11:15am On Oct 28, 2021
I fear o.... Something that is 60k right about now.... Even is it dipped by $5k is that even a crash that should warrant headlines ? Lmao, backward nation.
Jas80:
Enemy of progress full this country. Now tell me how bitcoin take crash, na wa o
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Patrioticman007(m): 11:15am On Oct 28, 2021
YeyeGbami:

NL resident pastor heaven bound

[img]https://c./DPKCxzWA_B4AAAAC/pastor-fighter.gif[/img]

Hmm laughter wan kill

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by wittydee: 11:16am On Oct 28, 2021
This is a typical example of an article written out of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by 2Legitsales(m): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2021
GUYS BUY SHIBA INU

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Druss(m): 11:17am On Oct 28, 2021
Best time to buy is the dip. Best time to sell is the rise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Cassava Sellers And Buyers, Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.