Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets (42636 Views)

Elon Musk Rise And His Impact In Cryptocurrency Markets Today / Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value / NLC Strike! Long Queues At Atms As Customers Make Panic Withdrawals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Toks2008(m): 11:47am On Oct 28, 2021
Vlibray:
what crash ?
una go dey post shit
bitcoin soared to an ath of 67k last week ---nothing goes up in a straight line >bitcoin has to correct then repump

Serious rubbish and nonsensical post. Ignorant people posting shits.

The crash is just about to begin after a retest of res level 65k

Bitcoin is most likely crashing once again to test the lowest low of 22k

Watch the video I posted last two weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMtoe6JFQM8
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 28, 2021
It’s far from a crash, was just a minor correction. Again, no asset goes up in a straight line no matter how good/great it is. Know this and avoid losses and bankruptcy. Trading or investing is an art that require some level of mastery. Nothing like overnight riches, it takes time, effort and patience. Stop listening to motivational salespeople that are just interested in selling you courses just to make money.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by nkemoma(m): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is Expected !

If your Eyes are opened you will see that the Proponents of the evil " Build Back Better" aka the Globalist are bent on ruling the World through a Single Worldwide system of Government!
They need to Crash down a whole lot to launch in their Program.

Personally! I am through with this World! They can have the World! I am bound for Heaven!

How many times will I tell you, you are not going to HEAVEN. stop deceiving yourself, the bible makes it clear, only 144000 men and women from the earth are going to heaven to rule as kings and judges with Christ in Heaven.

You, I repeat, you, are not going to HEAVEN!
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by APCNig: 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is Expected !

If your Eyes are opened you will see that the Proponents of the evil " Build Back Better" aka the Globalist are bent on ruling the World through a Single Worldwide system of Government!

Personally! I am through with this World! They can have the World! I am bound for Heaven!

If you are through with this World, you know what to do. Leave, we won't miss you. I can't imagine how somebody can be persistently stupid. Nonsensical nonsense without ingredients.

4 Likes

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by mechanics(m): 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
One needs to be wise in investing in all these crypto currency business.
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by elocas: 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bitcoin is heading to $100.000. Nothing will stop it. It comes down to go up again. Mark my word!

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Sheriman(m): 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2021
Who Is the stupid OP among Nairaland OP that put that stupid thread on First Page?
When BTC was badly cratching in May to end of August you didn't say anything on BTC. When we are now entering bull run you're now saying nonsense!!
It's just a correction if you don't know.
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Hassanmaye(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
SUPERPACK:

Come let me use you for money ritual since you no go go heaven alive. grin grin
hahahhahahaha real Bad boy
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Hassanmaye(m): 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
YeyeGbami:

NL resident pastor heaven bound

[img]https://c./DPKCxzWA_B4AAAAC/pastor-fighter.gif[/img]
Hahahhahahaha my stomach

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by juniorstar(m): 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
ijustdey:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/27/panic-bitcoin-crashes-swallows-millions-pounds-cryptocurrency-markets
FOMO na Im dey cause am. Small bull run..their blood go dey hot we btc enter 30k some months ago ppl dey thank God say dem no lose..best time to buy is when there is blood everywhere where!!!
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
YOU STUBORN PPL HAV BEEN FOREWARNED THAT CRYPTO IS CRYPEE YET UNA STIL DEY PUT HEAD grin angry
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Hassanmaye(m): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
Btruth:
It's back to $61k + now
Which App is this

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by delerx(m): 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
In 24hrs I have made a profit of £150 with my token investment
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by King44(m): 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
Na just 2k dollar na, there was a drop no be crash abeg...
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Toks2008(m): 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is Expected !

If your Eyes are opened you will see that the Proponents of the evil " Build Back Better" aka the Globalist with their "Great Reset" agenda are bent on ruling the World through a Single Worldwide system of Government!

Personally! I am through with this World! They can have the World and all the Evils and Manipulations! I am bound for Heaven!

Will you jut shush? Must you apply your sermon to every thread even those that has no correlation?
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Quiny32323: 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bitcoin is just correcting not a crash issue jor.
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Btruth: 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Which App is this
CoinStats

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by orikoku: 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
I'm planning to buy what of 100k but looking for trustworthy person to buy from.
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Judithjovial(f): 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bacteriologist:
Lmao is it just me or nairaland NEVER posts something good about bitcoin and other cryptos?

All news about crypto I have seen on nairaland front page are always bearish news. Pka "FUD"

A 10% pullback on bitcoin or ANY other coin for that matter is not new to most all crypto investors. It is common knowledge that the crypto market is highly volatile. 200% - 500% price jumps happen quite frequently.

The crypto market is here to stay. Now i may be wrong about the above, but I don't expect a notoriously backward and non-innovative platform like nairaland to support a 22nd (yes 22nd) century idea like bitcoin and most crypto.

There hasn't been any improvement on the nairaland interface ever since I joined in 2016. More than 5 years.. Most people who joined way back would likely say the same.

Most crypto tokens are backed by heavy projects that will revolutionise the entire world in a few years. Cardano (ADA) is backed by peer reviewed scientific research. Smart contracts will reduce corruption even where corruption is deeply ingrained in the culture, like Nigeria. Bitcoin can and will replace Gold as the safe haven asset. The opportunities that exist for both rich and poor in crptocurrencies are immense. Axie infinity (AXS) for example is earning people in Burkina Faso, Philippines and other poor countries at least, $100 monthly. DeFi will save us from the tricks banks use to rip us off.

It's only a question of WHEN, not IF. I understand the need to eliminate competition. But this site is no match. Nairaland mods all need to stop spreading false news that reduces people's confidence in cryptos.
you're a genius, first I've seen on this platform. I'm following you ASAP
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by oluwasegun007(m): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
Enaira crashed it....
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Davijunson: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bacteriologist:
Lmao is it just me or nairaland NEVER posts something good about bitcoin and other cryptos?

All news about crypto I have seen on nairaland front page are always bearish news. Pka "FUD"

A 10% pullback on bitcoin or ANY other coin for that matter is not new to most all crypto investors. It is common knowledge that the crypto market is highly volatile. 200% - 500% price jumps happen quite frequently.

The crypto market is here to stay. Now i may be wrong about the above, but I don't expect a notoriously backward and non-innovative platform like nairaland to support a 22nd (yes 22nd) century idea like bitcoin and most crypto.

/bThere hasn't been any improvement on the nairaland interface ever since I joined in 2016. More than 5 years.. Most people who joined way back would likely say the same.\b

Most crypto tokens are backed by heavy projects that will revolutionise the entire world in a few years. Cardano (ADA) is backed by peer reviewed scientific research. Smart contracts will reduce corruption even where corruption is deeply ingrained in the culture, like Nigeria. Bitcoin can and will replace Gold as the safe haven asset. The opportunities that exist for both rich and poor in crptocurrencies are immense. Axie infinity (AXS) for example is earning people in Burkina Faso, Philippines and other poor countries at least, $100 monthly. DeFi will save us from the tricks banks use to rip us off.

It's only a question of WHEN, not IF. I understand the need to eliminate competition. But this site is no match. Nairaland mods all need to stop spreading false news that reduces people's confidence in cryptos.

5 years

I've been on this platform for more than 10years now... The appearance hasn't Change. Still same old Boring look. Build an App for this Naturaland, No... Seun is just comfortable being mediocre.... Tueh.!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Tamarinda(f): 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Sheuns(m): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
The way you guys portray this news, one will think it crashed to $1k dollars. It’s risen now and at $60k

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Rubbiish(m): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
ExtremeDot:
Nawa oo.

If I may ask, Where is the crash
When BTC rose to $67k, una no report am o. The thing retrace small, which is a normal phenomenon in the crypto market, una begin carry siren.
Don't mind them!
Something that didn't stay up to 24 hours at 67k they are calling it crash, but never reported it when it rose & stayed from 50k + to 64k for weeks.

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Betallion: 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Thank you for putting smile in my face this afternoon, I really need it

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by melexchi(m): 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
how this one take be crash na wah for all these bloggers
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by andrewstark853: 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
I advise all of you to invest in Solano. That crypto gave me very good returns. You can also read my blog on https://secure-mcafee.com/activate/
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by showafrica(m): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bacteriologist:

There hasn't been any improvement on the nairaland interface ever since I joined in 2016. More than 5 years.. Most people who joined way back would likely say the same.

I thought i am the only one who noticed this... For whatever reason, Nairaland doesn't support crypto. I am not sure if crypto is competing with Nairaland but that's my observation. What kind of Mod will call a simple retracement in price of btc 'crash', 62k to 59k crash? May be they are working with Nigeria government to demonize crypto... Boys are moving forward with or without them... Fukkkshittt

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Fragility6: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Buy the dip don enter big shit
ode btc no crash. No dey allow nairaland mods confuse ur already empty brain

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by uniquebright: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
elocas:
Bitcoin is heading to $100.000. Nothing will stop it. It comes down to go up again. Mark my word!
You can say that again. Leave them let them continue to spread fake news
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Usmankno: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kindly need a someone who can put me through abt Forex and crypto business pls..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Cassava Sellers And Buyers, Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.