Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets (42640 Views)

Elon Musk Rise And His Impact In Cryptocurrency Markets Today / Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value / NLC Strike! Long Queues At Atms As Customers Make Panic Withdrawals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Midas01: 11:17am On Oct 28, 2021
$72k is clear tho.
Holuwaxheun:

Thank you. Thats the same question I asked myself when I saw the headline. The market only retraced to retest the broken resistance (Area $58k) as support. I wont be surprise if BTC hits $80k on or before the end of the year.

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by JoepakJoseph10: 11:18am On Oct 28, 2021
No panic, it will rise very soon.... Use money u can afford to loose o
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by StagethemTVee: 11:18am On Oct 28, 2021
Only The Strong Hearted Trade Bitcoin..Spartans! What Do you Do? Ahooo!!!!
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by NnetoFin: 11:19am On Oct 28, 2021
[quote author=Holuwaxheun post=107132945]

Leave the Op.. Zoo Journalists; whatever will drive traffic is OK with them.
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Evergreen4(m): 11:19am On Oct 28, 2021
Abeg how do I learn how to trade this bitcoin
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Flier: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2021
Holuwaxheun:

Thank you. Thats the same question I asked myself when I saw the headline. The market only retraced to retest the broken resistance (Area $58k) as support. I wont be surprise if BTC hits $80k on or before the end of the year.
It will probably hit $150k by Xmas then start another bear market that will last until the next halving
I am just having sympathy for people buying it without experience.They are in for a great shock
Because it’s a circle and the bull circle is almost complete
What is left is only 1 or 2 Long 1month green candles

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by koolaid87: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2021
I guess this op is new to crypto.

That one no be crash jor.. we've seen worse in a day

Dat one na just flash no be crash

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by bigjackass: 11:21am On Oct 28, 2021
which crash and which panic
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by koolaid87: 11:21am On Oct 28, 2021
nokspos:
i stopped doing this shit since the days of e-gold

You're on a long thing. This one resemble egold for your eyes

You better start doing your research and get started before its too late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by koolaid87: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2021
Holuwaxheun:

You tap jare

Leave them jew writing jargons
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by petertamtam6(m): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2021
Its a liar
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by NnetoFin: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2021
This article is useless abeg. Which crash e crash.
If you want to understand what crash is the learn and invest in naira.

� �... Say no more!!

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2021
Something is wrong with Nairaland, the level of propaganda here is really annoying. Bitcoin Crash? When and how ? It was at 65k now it’s at 61k! How is that a crash? I really need to leave this place.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by moorevic(m): 11:25am On Oct 28, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
This article is useless abeg. Which crash e crash.
If you want to understand what crash is the learn and invest in naira.

E-naira grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by IbileIfe: 11:28am On Oct 28, 2021
Bitcoin is over hyped and overpriced.
More crashes of Bitcoin coming next year.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Zhirinovsky: 11:31am On Oct 28, 2021
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
It is Expected !

If your Eyes are opened you will see that the Proponents of the evil " Build Back Better" aka the Globalist are bent on ruling the World through a Single Worldwide system of Government!
They need to Crash down a whole lot to launch in their Program.

Personally! I am through with this World! They can have the World! I am bound for Heaven!
[/s]
If hell truly exists, then you.must be number one in line with all the lies that you on daily basis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by zoedew: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2021
Someone gets to cry blood down the line!
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by ExtremeDot: 11:33am On Oct 28, 2021
read on
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 28, 2021
Everything invented by a person is for self reason's which majority of the time is monetary, cryptos are controlled up and down by the ones who control them. They control the market for profit, they don't give a Bleep about you all retail traders or should I say buyers, if you ain't a billionaire or a big market shaker. Some might win but majority of you guys lose your money. Am not saying its bad or a scam but the real truth is its somebody's business.
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by seyz91(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2021
cheesy
SUPERPACK:

Come let me use you for money ritual since you no go go heaven alive. grin grin
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by wizard01(m): 11:35am On Oct 28, 2021
This is wrong info, Bitcoin today stands at 62,876. Stay updated.
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by seyz91(m): 11:35am On Oct 28, 2021
confirm!
dheaven:
It will rise again. Since that China ban could not kill Crypto market I don't think anything can stop it again easily.
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Blackdisciple(m): 11:35am On Oct 28, 2021
That's business...
Take the risk and be rich
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Kayodeblaze(m): 11:37am On Oct 28, 2021
Time to buy the dip and Hodl! Let me quickly use this 200k to invest cool
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Parrot69: 11:37am On Oct 28, 2021
Na this kind of unstable ‘’DC’’ that some folks in here wants the CBN to tag the Naira to??
SMH.
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Benrosaria(m): 11:39am On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is Expected !

If your Eyes are opened you will see that the Proponents of the evil " Build Back Better" aka the Globalist are bent on ruling the World through a Single Worldwide system of Government!
They need to Crash down a whole lot to launch in their Program.

Personally! I am through with this World! They can have the World! I am bound for Heaven!

Homie no heaven. There isn’t nobody leaving this earth. If you were told you have spirit cause you are the chosen one then you should ask vegetable leaf about where he would go after he withers from itself
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2021
Who dey follow shiba Well. I dey HODL..btc,shiba, ethereum, doge,bnb etc .... I dey run PI now sef,dey mine btc sef.... shitcoins etc....
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2021
YeyeGbami:

NL resident pastor heaven bound

[img]https://c./DPKCxzWA_B4AAAAC/pastor-fighter.gif[/img]
Very funny gif grin

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 28, 2021
grin there’s No panic anywhere just the weak hands selling off . The strong Hands know bitcoin will get to $100k before the end of the year. Sell all your Land and buy Bitcoin now you won’t Regret in December...
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by uniquebright: 11:42am On Oct 28, 2021
Btc crashe how?? Bad people looking for bad news about btc. Stupid people searching for bad news on crypto why the wise ones re making money daily. Go and check now btc is over $60k please the stupid writer where is the crashe? Continue with your advert on crypto why we re here chilling making our money. Crypto investment no dey end!!!!!
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by calmnquiet(m): 11:44am On Oct 28, 2021
seenihola:
It’ definitely rise again........ na so life be

Anyway, check this foreign used laptop out...
Brand: Toshiba
Processor: intel Corei5
Ram: 4GB
Hard drive: 320GB
Webcam: Yes
DVD rom: Yes
Charger: Yes
Price: 55k only
0;8;0;6;0;9;1;3;2;4;9

50k?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Cassava Sellers And Buyers, Lets Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.