Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. (14342 Views)

What Job Can I Secure After Studying Political Science In The University / Please, What Job/Task Can I Do Online That Will Fetch Me At Least ₦1000 Per Day / What Job Can A Student Do During This Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by chii8(f): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
As a National Diploma (ND) holder with upper credit (3.22) in chemical engineering, which i obtained since 2017, i'm still hustling like i never went to school at all..

There was no money to further my HND, as i even managed to finished my ND due to finacial difficulties..

Ever since i finished my ND, life as not been easy for me, i've been hustling together with people that don't even have o level result. It now seems to me like i wasted all the money i spent for my ND days.

I'm currently living in the village, and i'm planning to travel to the city with my National Diploma (ND) certificate for greener pasture..

Can my ND result be useful for me?

What kind of job can i get as an ND holder in Chemical Engineering?

Oga,go and submit your CV at Nestle,Agbara Ogun State before November 2nd..... you won't regret you did.

1 Like

Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Toktee(m): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
After my NCE program I thought i will get a decent job, i was daydreaming... I continued moving from one private school to another until i got fed up... By next year i will be a graduate.

Most of this certificates are total waste of youthful age... Imagine collecting 12-15k that doesn't comes monthly for years.
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by KosoMo(m): 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
I can link you up with one of the Fintech companies when you are in Lagos...
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by RedishGren: 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
Write your way into a Million Naira

Yes. We seek to hire both new and seasoned content writers

Responsibilities include:

• Writing clear, concise and compelling contents for various mediums (e.g., ads, blog posts, newsletters)

• Working with creative team members and other professionals on projects

This opportunity is none like no other and is the perfect solution to financial freedom

Remuneration : One Million Naira

To signify your interest, send an SMS or Telegram message to 07054011454
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Jornklyn: 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
freesoul12:
Try and settle for a skill.. U may not be making money early but u will look back and smile.. Download mt4 .. Trade Practice 2-3 pairs daily (5 days à week)
for 6 months . There are freelancing services u can render without being skillful.. Explore d keyword for dat niche for ur account to get ranked once set up so u wont just open account without getting job. If u need materials i can send them to u .
plz help me with the materials on my freelance career... zero 8 zero 83530183
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Hassanmaye(m): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Ogbeni that Nd result nor go get you job of above 20 thousand naira salary....hotel receptionist, sale representative

Just drop that nd.......grab your phone......huzzle and keyboard

Bomb Brazil, Bomb singerpore.... or if you know say your mind nor dey keyboarding

Then take a loan buy corolla take dey do uber and car drop for a city where things for dey happen
As if getting loan is that easy, banks don't give out loan without collateral

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Hassanmaye(m): 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
isioma010:
A lot of jobs but only if you get a connections
Are you sure
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by kennieslink: 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
post=107138577:
Reading

I quoted you in a an old thread requesting for an information. please check your mentions or should I DM you?
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by parkervero(m): 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
Tayosteve:

Free advert for ICS

Not really, actually. When I was desperate for job in 2019 I went to SOL and workforce. SOL invited me for interview three times which I didn't honour back then. Those that honour the invite got a contract job.
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by ofiko123(m): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
Join the waste management board...
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by professore(m): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
As a National Diploma (ND) holder with upper credit (3.22) in chemical engineering, which i obtained since 2017, i'm still hustling like i never went to school at all..

There was no money to further my HND, as i even managed to finished my ND due to finacial difficulties..

Ever since i finished my ND, life as not been easy for me, i've been hustling together with people that don't even have o level result. It now seems to me like i wasted all the money i spent for my ND days.

I'm currently living in the village, and i'm planning to travel to the city with my National Diploma (ND) certificate for greener pasture..

Register online on different job boards e.g LinkedIn, you will see options you will be tired.
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by NLPoliceWoman: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
RTR
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Burtiano32: 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
It shows some people on this forum is not elightened.There many ND jobs that pays more or even earn more than masters degree holders,e.g FMCG technicians, operators e.t.c .just go online search for jobs for chemical industry,brewing and even manufacturing sector u will see by Gods grace.if you had been a mechanical or electrical engineering student I will would have sent you a link.
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by bluefilm: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

You can do GNLD job.
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Nectarbaba(m): 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
KosoMo:
I can link you up with one of the Fintech companies when you are in Lagos...

Can you link me up please?
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Kfg1: 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
Menial offcourse
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by kennieslink: 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

I don't understand this. You posted a screenshot for part time and full time vacancy and I sought more information if it is something I can apply, the next thing is to report me? Go through my previous post. I'm in dire need of a job now.
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by feelalrite: 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
You can get bank teller job,most banks use ond for tellers but you need to go through their outsourcing firm.try sol at jibowu peace park upstairs.
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by rickyrex(m): 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

there's an ongoing recruitment at Nestle food Nigeria agbara. Kindly Google search the link or email to drop your cv OND minimum requirement

1 Like

Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by West2019(m): 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
conductor
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by GentlePEACE: 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
How can i connect with you bro

Click on my profile, you will see where to mail me.
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Kokaine(m): 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
Trustedpronet:
Use your brain...be creative and become employer.
its not easy oooh. The country is difficult now for entrepreneurs. But still you're right. I think he should learn a skill.

1 Like

Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Kokaine(m): 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
judondasylva:
So sad about your struggles but you can actually do something that makes you happy.

Do You Want To Promote Or Grow Your ( Instagram , Facebook, YouTube , Telegram, TikTok, Snapchat etc.??)
We offer you quality service as low as 1000 subscribers for 3000 naira.
100 followers for 400naira
How do we validate this. Will you be paid after the growth or before
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by nurudeen181(m): 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
imagine comments from people wey never even write jamb pass..
why you no apply npower.. i use my ND to apply npower and i dey there.. so many federal government jobs will request ND/nce stop thinking the way many of those people are thinking up there, even with masters the case wont be any different so its not your ND, na the country... people wey no get the ND dey collect 50+ salary with their primary school result.. my advice is, keep trying
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by isan(m): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
The money u used to go for ND you should have use it to do a business you could have been set for life by now undecided education is a scam
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Iceiscold: 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
Start a small production from your chemical engineering training. Start small...or better still find small money go learn small handiwork like tailoring/electrician/pop/tiling even as dey hustel
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Starpro87(m): 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Exactly what I wanted to type here.

chii8:

Oga,go and submit your CV at Nestle,Agbara Ogun State before November 2nd..... you won't regret you did.

Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by GboyegaD(m): 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
You could also try those firms that recruit ND holders for banks as tellers. The pay is relatively good by Nigerian standard but please, try to further even if it is a degree from NOUN as you can seek conversion into the main stream with that.
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by justkebir(m): 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
my guy Nd jobs full ground ..with any out sourcing company helping you get a bank job ur starting pay is 70k and above....lemme give u some out sourcing to register with within 3 moths u fit get bank work icsoutsourcsing.com tribestcareers.com SOL ETC...find dem on google and register..my broda i get bsc but my nd day waya me above 50k montly for now..goodluck
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Tayosteve(m): 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
parkervero:

Not really, actually. When I was desperate for job in 2019 I went to SOL and workforce. SOL invited me for interview three times which I didn't honour back then. Those that honour the invite got a contract job.

I understand perfectly well
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by captain247: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
There are jobs in government parastatals for OND holders just keep faith and continue to apply irrespective of what you study.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Passion? / Prohibited Practices Under The Nigerian Medical Law / Poor Remuneration: Mass Exodus Of Officers May Hit Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.