Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. (14278 Views)

What Job Can I Secure After Studying Political Science In The University / Please, What Job/Task Can I Do Online That Will Fetch Me At Least ₦1000 Per Day / What Job Can A Student Do During This Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by GodisFirst: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
You can do so many jobs, just be open minded.
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Akosxxx(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
parkervero:
The best way to go about it if you need job ASAP is outsource firm. You can get a job within a week.

ICS source firm
SOL
Go to their office in Lagos especially SOL, do all the necessary things they'd ask you to do.

Can you please quote me with their address in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by namiji2598: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
As a National Diploma (ND) holder with upper credit (3.22) in chemical engineering, which i obtained since 2017, i'm still hustling like i never went to school at all..

There was no money to further my HND, as i even managed to finished my ND due to finacial difficulties..

Ever since i finished my ND, life as not been easy for me, i've been hustling together with people that don't even have o level result. It now seems to me like i wasted all the money i spent for my ND days.

I'm currently living in the village, and i'm planning to travel to the city with my National Diploma (ND) certificate for greener pasture..

Can my ND result be useful for me?

What kind of job can i get as an ND holder in Chemical Engineering?

Someone like me I have the degree self but sometimes na labourer I dey go do just to get 1k
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by namiji2598: 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Ogbeni that Nd result nor go get you job of above 20 thousand naira salary....hotel receptionist, sale representative

Just drop that nd.......grab your phone......huzzle and keyboard

Bomb Brazil, Bomb singerpore.... or if you know say your mind nor dey keyboarding

Then take a loan buy corolla take dey do uber and car drop for a city where things for dey happen
senior man I have been sending you a pm can u please reply me
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by SilverSpoonEnt: 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
As a National Diploma (ND) holder with upper credit (3.22) in chemical engineering, which i obtained since 2017, i'm still hustling like i never went to school at all..

There was no money to further my HND, as i even managed to finished my ND due to finacial difficulties..

Ever since i finished my ND, life as not been easy for me, i've been hustling together with people that don't even have o level result. It now seems to me like i wasted all the money i spent for my ND days.

I'm currently living in the village, and i'm planning to travel to the city with my National Diploma (ND) certificate for greener pasture..

Apply to Nestle... There's no sentiment in selection. If you're good, you'll picked...

And in a matter of months, you'll be a Millionaire.

They're currently recruiting, and application ends 9th of November.

2 Likes

Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by judondasylva(m): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kokaine:

How do we validate this. Will you be paid after the growth or before
we can meet face to face and transact if you are in Lagos or you can connect me with a friend or family you know in Lagos so that we can transact face to face
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Soar2019: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
No job will get you your desired ‘taste
Best bet…
Go back to school!
Go back to school!
go get direct entry form in any of the University
You will definitely survive better when within school environ than now
Go back to school! Ok?
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Adamkeyj(m): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Ogbeni that Nd result nor go get you job of above 20 thousand naira salary....hotel receptionist, sale representative

Just drop that nd.......grab your phone......huzzle and keyboard

Bomb Brazil, Bomb singerpore.... or if you know say your mind nor dey keyboarding

Then take a loan buy corolla take dey do uber and car drop for a city where things for dey happen
bro make I oppose baba forget o ND ma get power .make I venture enter Nigeria airforce or navy . comot as corporal dey collect 100k plus . I no take Nigeria army o na airforce I talk o .put out my blunt puff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Szdorf: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
Don't mind what people say, ND certificate can still give a better job,
Pray hard let Almighty God connect u, for there u will upgrade urself,
Try Marketing job, Construction company, they pay but u may luck by 50k to 80k per month
l wish you best of luck
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Livingfaithhh: 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ask God for direction through Jesus Christ. Be born again first.
I suggest that you look away from white collar jobs to livestock farming or vegetables raising. I've heard about someone who sold vegetables and God prospered.

"Romans 9:16 ...it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Jorseyking07: 3:41am On Oct 29, 2021
Em pawa ,�
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Calitoscassius(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2021
Okada or keke rider
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Bamidele56: 10:59am On Oct 29, 2021
Dear @Mylordmygod1 and my fellow nairalanders,

We might have one for you to help keep you going. It should not be the full stop but a means to step up, if you ask me

Role: Sales Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Client: Gaming Company
Salary: 50k
Qualifications: SSCE/OND

Locations:

Ikeja, Ogba, Ikorodu, Abule-Egba, Mile 2, Ojota, Ketu, Agege, Surulere, Lekki.

Kindly apply through the link below

https:///3nnYSHm
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Newton001: 9:44am On Oct 30, 2021
Your opportunity

Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
[s]
Mylordmygod1:

[/s]

is that why you want Andy Ubah to govern anambra so you can get BSc or hnd job with ND?

dead on arrival
better go and upgrade your result

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elo Victor-Ogbondah, A "Wrongfully Sacked" Total Staff Writes To Buhari For Help / Self-improvement : 10 Questions You Should Ask To Yourself / What Can A Young Graduate Gainfully Engage In Apart From Tech?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.