Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,871 members, 7,855,564 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. (14386 Views)

What Job Can I Secure After Studying Political Science In The University / Please, What Job/Task Can I Do Online That Will Fetch Me At Least ₦1000 Per Day / What Job Can A Student Do During This Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Goldiness: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
If you studied chemical engineering, and you are good with the knowledge, leave furthering your education, and look for money and start up a chemical shop, I heard there is money in it. My thoughts! sad

The country now is on what skills you have to put food on your table.

2 Likes

Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
You can be a teller in banks.

1 Like

Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by xperiencelove(m): 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
The only place you can get a high paying job as an ND holder is IT Industry if you are an IT professional. You can learn high paying skills apart from IT. Many skills have high patronage in Nigeria and you will make it so well if you are exceptional at it.
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by jericco1(m): 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
I feel for you..
Well there better chances in the city than where you at.. so if you have anyone that's close to you that resides in any big city try and reach out to see how you can start from somewhere.

There jobs for all levels, you just need a headstart.
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by QuickStandard: 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
Everything is possible to them that believe.

1 Like

Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Badguy77(m): 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
My dear dont give up...U can get a job..Bank these days employ ND holders cos they feel they can be paid..They might put u in the marketing department...It is well

1 Like

Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Skillsnigeria: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hmmm
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
As a National Diploma (ND) holder with upper credit (3.22) in chemical engineering, which i obtained since 2017, i'm still hustling like i never went to school at all..

There was no money to further my HND, as i even managed to finished my ND due to finacial difficulties..

Ever since i finished my ND, life as not been easy for me, i've been hustling together with people that don't even have o level result. It now seems to me like i wasted all the money i spent for my ND days.

I'm currently living in the village, and i'm planning to travel to the city with my National Diploma (ND) certificate for greener pasture..

Can my ND result be useful for me?

What kind of job can i get as an ND holder in Chemical Engineering?

Go and fry Akara at Obalende Bustop. Frying Akara is a lucrative business

1 Like

Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by jaeyking(m): 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Ogbeni that Nd result nor go get you job of above 20 thousand naira salary....hotel receptionist, sale representative

Just drop that nd.......grab your phone......huzzle and keyboard

Bomb Brazil, Bomb singerpore.... or if you know say your mind nor dey keyboarding

Then take a loan buy corolla take dey do uber and car drop for a city where things for dey happen

Ogbeni park well.
I know person wey Start as IT student for one bank 40k.
He do well dem retain am

Now na contract with 80k.
He dey further and still get the job look like dem increase am self
T

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by jawalis(m): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Ogbeni that Nd result nor go get you job of above 20 thousand naira salary....hotel receptionist, sale representative

Bomb Brazil, Bomb singerpore.... or if you know say your mind nor dey keyboarding

Then take a loan buy corolla take dey do uber and car drop for a city where things for dey happen
I get a sure Brazilian woman. Any update boss? Cos dem no dey ever get raba.
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Tayosteve(m): 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
parkervero:
The best way to go about it if you need job ASAP is outsource firm. You can get a job within a week.

ICS source firm
SOL
Go to their office in Lagos especially SOL, do all the necessary things they'd ask you to do.

Free advert for ICS
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
Start Blogging Business, To Get Started, Get In Touch With
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Tayosteve(m): 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Any update in Brazil?
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by GentlePEACE: 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
As a National Diploma (ND) holder with upper credit (3.22) in chemical engineering, which i obtained since 2017, i'm still hustling like i never went to school at all..

There was no money to further my HND, as i even managed to finished my ND due to finacial difficulties..

Ever since i finished my ND, life as not been easy for me, i've been hustling together with people that don't even have o level result. It now seems to me like i wasted all the money i spent for my ND days.

I'm currently living in the village, and i'm planning to travel to the city with my National Diploma (ND) certificate for greener pasture..

Op, what you lack is opportunity and information. If you are below 26 or 27 years, you can apply to all this outsourcing Firm, they recruit ND holders for Banks for the position of Teller, having upper credit is an advantage for you. In the mean time, if you have somewhere you can stay in lagos, not far from Ikeja, i can connect you to a app loan company, the pay is within 50 to 80k. You can start life from there.

I'm doing this for you coz i was once in your shoe. Graduated wiith Upper credit ND, as there were no job forthcoming, i used that time to learn computer repairs till i later got admission into the university.

I will like you to reach out to me via PM. Let's start from there. God is about to change your story for good

1 Like

Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by freesoul12: 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
Try and settle for a skill.. U may not be making money early but u will look back and smile.. Download mt4 .. Trade Practice 2-3 pairs daily (5 days à week)
for 6 months . There are freelancing services u can render without being skillful.. Explore d keyword for dat niche for ur account to get ranked once set up so u wont just open account without getting job. If u need materials i can send them to u .
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Divoc19(f): 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
Word
Klington:
you can contest for any political office after all you're More qualified than some of the people leading you and i.
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Bundle002(m): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
Klington:
you can contest for any political office after all you're More qualified than some of the people leading you and i.
Buhari no get pass o-level ?
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by 2braithe: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

You are in the village looking for chem engine jobs.You well so?
Find someone in the city to squat with.
Do menial jobs to raise money.
Forget HND and use that money for direct entry into the uni(part time).
Upgrade the type of hustling you do to earn more so you can stand alone.
While still hustling & schooling,try and learn a digital skill even if it is 30 minutes a day.You have the capacity to do it.
When you know it well,you should have saved money to buy a laptop.Start freelancing!
Once you've started earning well doing freelance, limit the time of those hustles and devote more time to schooling and your freelancing..
From there,your instincts should direct you.

It is not as easy as I said.There are days you will feel like giving up but don't quit.
Stay away from ladies and stay away from military job!

1 Like

Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Bundle002(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bundle002:
Buhari no get pass o-level
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Mylordmygod1: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
GentlePEACE:

Op, what you lack is opportunity and information. If you are below 26 or 27 years, you can apply to all this outsourcing Firm, they recruit ND holders for Banks for the position of Teller, having upper credit is an advantage for you. In the mean time, if you have somewhere you can stay in lagos, not far from Ikeja, i can connect you to a app loan company, the pay is within 50 to 80k. You can start life from there.

I'm doing this for you coz i was once in your shoe. Graduated wiith Upper credit ND, as there were no job forthcoming, i used that time to learn computer repairs till i later got admission into the university.

I will like you to reach out to me via PM. Let's start from there. God is about to change your story for good
How can i connect with you bro
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Olajydeey: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
Go & learn work
People with b.sc sef never see work
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by femicyrus(m): 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Try dangote refinery

No matter how low profile the job is with your ND chemical engineering certificate, you can rise to the top if you believe
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by emmajoshua1975(m): 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I pity u repent for life is too short to be swindling people my friend

2 Likes

Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
BadRadio:
Go and fry Akara at Obalende Bustop. Frying Akara is a lucrative business

Are u sure
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Cnach: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Which kind rubbish question be that? Which certificate buhari and Andy Uba get? U can become anything u want my brother, just click on the right page
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Collinsemegreat(m): 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
freesoul12:
Try and settle for a skill.. U may not be making money early but u will look back and smile.. Download mt4 .. Trade Practice 2-3 pairs daily (5 days à week)
for 6 months . There are freelancing services u can render without being skillful.. Explore d keyword for dat niche for ur account to get ranked once set up so u wont just open account without getting job. If u need materials i can send them to u .

I will be grateful for the materials of you can send me.
Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by jarvis4: 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
emmajoshua1975:

I pity u repent for life is too short to be swindling people my friend
thou shall not judge cos no one is a saint crew coming in 3 2....

1 Like

Re: What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. by Lisgirl: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
If you are good in handling cash and calculative enough, why don't you for tellering, that's bank teller job. But you need to relocate to Lagos, if you are not in lagos. Salary is up to 80k
Mylordmygod1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Passion? / There Is Nothing Wrong With A 9-5 Job / 7 Easy-to-learn Skills For Students Awaiting Admission, NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.