Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,352 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

How Can You Tell A Lady Is Intelligent Just By Looking At Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Tell A Lady Is Intelligent Just By Looking At Her (1379 Views)

How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} / She Is Intelligent, Respectful And Pretty BUT She Is An Illiterate, Lazy & Dirty / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Tell A Lady Is Intelligent Just By Looking At Her by Candidlady: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2021
A lady just passed now and a friend said "that girl looks like someone who will be intelligent/smart"

now my question is can you tell if a person is smart/intelligent by physical appearance

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell A Lady Is Intelligent Just By Looking At Her by thesicilian: 10:37am On Oct 28, 2021
You can't judge intelligence by appearances alone. At best you can make an educated guess from the way she dresses, carries herself, but actual intelligence can only be ascertained when she opens her mouth.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can You Tell A Lady Is Intelligent Just By Looking At Her by advanceDNA: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2021
Candidlady:
A lady just passed now and a friend said "that girl looks like someone who will be intelligent/smart"

now my question is can you tell if a person is smart/intelligent by physical appearance

Lol...somethings go together...though not every time...
Like Muslims and hijab...like I said, not every time

Brilliant or intelligent girls hardly ever dressed naked....they are brilliant for fvck sake..they don’t waste their time on superficial things.. mayb that’s why the person assumed..

Sometimes... glasses makes people look brilliant...i know it’s fallacy to assume so..I don’t know why..it just gives some people that smart look...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Tell A Lady Is Intelligent Just By Looking At Her by 15Kaylord(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2021
Well as the usual saying goes: Every one appears intelligent Until they speak

And I think you got your answer undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Tell A Lady Is Intelligent Just By Looking At Her by Candidlady: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2021
advanceDNA:

Lol...somethings go together...though not every time...
Like Muslims and hijab...like I said, not every time

Brilliant or intelligent girls hardly ever dressed naked....they are brilliant for fvck sake..they don’t waste their time on superficial things.. mayb that’s why the person assumed..

Sometimes... glasses makes people look brilliant...i know it’s fallacy to assume so..I don’t know why..it just gives some people that smart look...

so as a lady mere starin at a dude i could actually conclude if he brillant/intelligent or not?

for the glasses thing i think its true, i have never met a dull person who uses glasses. Just like lefty(s), they are also always "smart"

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell A Lady Is Intelligent Just By Looking At Her by Candidlady: 11:01am On Oct 28, 2021
thesicilian:
You can't judge intelligence by appearances alone. At best you can make an educated guess from the way she dresses, carries herself, but actual intelligence can only be ascertained when she opens her mouth.

god bless you for this!!
Re: How Can You Tell A Lady Is Intelligent Just By Looking At Her by advanceDNA: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2021
Candidlady:

so as a lady mere starin at a dude i could actually conclude if he brillant/intelligent or not?

for the glasses thing i think its true, i have never met a dull person who uses glasses. Just like lefty(s), they are also always "smart"

I ddnt say staring at a dude will automatically make u know if he’s brilliant or not...

to judge people by their looks isn’t always accurate...u could take a lucky guess...but it won’t always be right..
Re: How Can You Tell A Lady Is Intelligent Just By Looking At Her by Vinnie2000(m): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2021
Hard to Judge based on Looks only!
Some peeps even talk about how a lady walks!

Besides Some Girls might be Intelligent but Rude, Impatient, Bad cook, etc..

So the thing get as e Be! sad lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell A Lady Is Intelligent Just By Looking At Her by Lilsameey: 11:19am On Oct 28, 2021
Candidlady:

,..I can only tell by asking her some questions.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell A Lady Is Intelligent Just By Looking At Her by CASTAGNE: 11:42am On Oct 28, 2021
Bright intelligent looking eyes.
A dead give away.

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell A Lady Is Intelligent Just By Looking At Her by Truvelisback(m): 11:49am On Oct 28, 2021
Candidlady:

Intelligency is not known by the physical appearance. It is known by ur words and character or behaviour. I have seen beautiful women and handsome men who are foolish. Infact, being educated doesn't even make u intelligent. I see so many educated fools and foolish graduates.

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell A Lady Is Intelligent Just By Looking At Her by Smartb0y: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
Truvelisback:
Intelligency is not know by the physical appearance. It is known by ur words and character or behaviour. I have beautiful women and handsome men who are foolish. Infact, being educated doesn't even make u intelligent. I see so many educated fools and graduates.
eg. Yahoo boys
Re: How Can You Tell A Lady Is Intelligent Just By Looking At Her by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
Intelligent girls as in super intelligent girls are always slim and trim as in dem no dey get yansh and breast so they get lesser attention from guys. So they revenge the lack of those qualities by being extremely brilliant or intelligent or book smart while the endowed ones are most times dumb spending 2 hours twerking on Instagram while "slim shade" is firing on all cylinders to improve herself or skill. Check out all these first class ladies or Best Graduating student you hardly see endowed ladies or fat ones...

I get one for secondary school then very slim and light this girl will bang all subject A's including Yoruba and she was Igbo. She later gained admission to UI to study law and came out with first class

Another point is they are not moved by what the average lady is crazy about. For example parties, gist, yahoo boys and gossips online. As in some do not know who wizkid is shocked I kid you not.

They read and write a lot. They look at you in a way that seems like they are reading you. They dress classy or some might call them not trendy. But all these tight fitting stuff is a no no. Little or no make up. No nose rings.Cant stand guys that smokes or do drugs. They don't cat walk, they walk normally but with confidence even if they might be introverted. They never insult or belittle a guy and if a guy makes passes at them they smile at him and let him know she's not interested politely

Once you see a girl like this she must be very intelligent... But girls like this are very rare. Therefore intelligent girls are rare

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can You Tell A Lady Is Intelligent Just By Looking At Her by helinues: 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
Appearance and most especially reaction to things
Re: How Can You Tell A Lady Is Intelligent Just By Looking At Her by Konquest: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Candidlady:

To some extent... Yes! wink

The adherance to the rules of dressing, and proper personal grooming are standard parameters for detecting subtle intelligence in
a person offline... Well until the
person engages you in a convo before you can have a fuller 360 degrees understanding of a
person's emotional intelligence. grin

This is the reason why dynamic
and handsome sapiosexual men ditch some beautiful women who are less intelligent, and end up marrying women who are dynamic and emotionally intelligent, but less beautiful (i.e., they are pretty).

Hope this helps.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Can You Tell A Lady Is Intelligent Just By Looking At Her by Queenserah26(f): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
True

thesicilian:

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell A Lady Is Intelligent Just By Looking At Her by Konquest: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
Queenserah26:
True

I can perceive from your aura
Serah that you've got emotioal
intelligence smack down. wink

(1) (Reply)

Strange Sleeping Style. / I Need Advice On This One Please Guys And Girls Too Abeg / My Father Wants To Sleep With Me Before Any Man Marries Me – Ghanaian Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.