Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP (12974 Views)

Hushpuppi: IGP Queries Abba Kyari, As Malami Considers Extradition Request / UK Judge Rejected FBI's Extradition Request For SENATOR KASHAMU / Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by RenaissanceGuy: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Provide the truth to shame the NPF
Though the writeup sounds speculative, but I remember that I read it months ago: https://independent.ng/just-in-fbi-meet-with-igp-for-abba-kyaris-extradition/
Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by Easylifelomo(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ok, next
Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by googlepikins: 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
They will cook rice for you bastards first Abi?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by Ademola47(m): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
Sentiments apart, I think the IGP is very right.
Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
No formal request to extradite Allen Oyenma for wire and bank fraud also?
He was charged by the same FBI in US federal court since last year.
I wonder why they are not asking about Allen Oyenma's case.

HYPOCRITES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by mbaka0433: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
FBI GO SEND AM SOON NO WORRY URSEF
Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
doggedfighter:
Of course because he's from the north.

Were he to be from another tribe, he would

have been bundled into the plane in the middle of the night.

After being made to pose with a a board.

Yeah, like Allen Oyenma who is wanted by the same FBI for more serious crimes of wire and bank fraud?
HYPOCRITES.
Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by brightalo1010: 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
dheaven:
So why were they conducting investigation on the case and suspended Abba Kyari if there was no official correspondence?
He is talking about extradition request from Usa . read with understanding not with emotions
Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by Dhury: 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
FIB can kidnapped and hand over kanu to Nigerian government, but can't kidnapp ABBA because he's a Nigerian citizen by birth.
Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
The IGP no get sense angry
Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by vineyardfarms: 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
keep decieving yourselves regards disgraced magu and kyari, their day must surely come to pass.
Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by koolaid87: 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
So there has to be one?

So Mr vegetable can't make him visit the United state to clear all doubts?

Will he be charged ? If not, why not give him his job back?

Failed Nation

God punish these foolanis
Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by Simplythebest: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
What a country
Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
Listen carefully to the names mentioned in this news....

Accuser...DPC Abbay Kyari
IGP.....Usman Alkali Baba
SGF ......Boss Mustapha......

The issue was taken from the office of a FULANI man to another office of a FULANI man ....

And you think something against the Accuser can appear in any news?.
Use your head abeg
Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by sematec(m): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
twisted smiley smiley wink
Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by od501: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by Festflor: 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
We knew the end from the beginning.

Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by Testimony1988(m): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
dheaven:
So why were they conducting investigation on the case and suspended Abba Kyari if there was no official correspondence?
Don't mind them, they are lying.
Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by buckeyemedia: 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
dheaven:
Wailers be waiting for NTA correspondence to bring you the information.
Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by buckeyemedia: 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
od501:

And where is NK's official extradition document? Ndi Ara!!
A fugitive from the law has no rights, mr I heard Army was coming so I fled to Europe? They have brought the Useless Emu parrot back to come & defend himself, We don’t need a trial in absentia, Mazi must be given the opportunity to defend himself.
Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
When IBB said he was more of a saint than buhari I agreed with his statement.
Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by Babaken(m): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
dheaven:
you they mind them.
Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by od501: 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
A fugitive from the law has no rights, mr I heard Army was coming so I fled to Europe? They have brought the Useless Emu parrot back to come & defend himself, We don’t need a trial in absentia, Mazi must be given the opportunity to defend himself.

" I heard Army was coming ..." do what exactly? Cos I can remember vividly that he was preparing for a case one week from the day his house was invaded. And how come over 14 people were killed in the compound, and the old fragile parents beaten to the extent that the father dead from the wounds sustained that day. Please clear me.
Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by anataala: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
You can provide documentary evidence
doggedfighter:
Of course because he's from the north.

Were he to be from another tribe, he would

have been bundled into the plane in the middle of the night.

After being made to pose with a a board.
Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by techWriter3: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
USA wey everybody dey scamper to go to, e reach Abba Kyari own he begin do stubborn head . Erm, need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by Awesome01(m): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
The way things are going in this country, nothing surprises me anymore.

Don't be surprised if you wake up one day and find out this same SUPER criminal has been appointed as the IGP of police.

No be Naija we dey?
Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by Yusman316(m): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
dheaven:
Because he was indicted
Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by razzydoo(m): 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mao mao grin. Gymnasts.
revived:
Leeeeee to the maoooo
Re: Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP by AyelalaOo(m): 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
If you have not received formal request, the FBI wouldn't have been here to meet you. Am disappointed in your slave conduct.
Whether you like it or not, the united states don put una for tight corner like this, oya run na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests 7, Intercepts Cocaine Consignments At Lagos, Abuja, PH Airports / Ekiti Government Sues IGP Over Dismissed Pregnant Officer / President, Governors Must Quit Office Before Elections – Sule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.