Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack (27629 Views)

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack / Owerri Prison Break: Police Ignored DSS Intelligence Report Of Planned Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack by Sammerboi: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
Even Boko boys no do teach this level lol. See how the so called the most powerful armed forces in Africa has been reduced to by Buhari and his adorable son Buratai. God punish all those backing these terrorists in this country. My question is can’t the military enter their hideout and flash them out once and for all?
Re: Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack by Seun360(m): 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
Even Abacha will be turning bin his grave.
Re: Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack by poiZon: 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

I wanted to have a pity on The North then I remembered that bandits and kidnappers are just businessmen and I shealth my sword.

North Loves Bandits And Vice Versa.

Banditry Is Not A Federal Offence In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/459407-fg-replies-pdp-kidnapping-banditry-not-federal-offences.html

Buhari's government loves bandits, bandits loves Buhari's government. QED.

Eye yam cumming
Wait for us, lets cum tokedar
Re: Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

poiZon:

Wait for us, lets cum tokedar

BadGAI
Re: Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack by poiZon: 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BadGAI
Men.... I'm pless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack by Etimemy: 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
Buhari and Gumi well done
Re: Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack by Iykoto86(m): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.thecable.ng/sources-gunmen-ask-troops-to-vacate-plateau-community-ahead-of-planned-attack
FULANIS ASK NIGERIAN NIGERIAN SOLDIERS TO VACATE COMMUNITY AS ATTACK IS IMMINENT.
Re: Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack by Chochovini: 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
PoorMods:
Buhari is a terrorist
. That‘s a stale news we already knew. So say something else.
Re: Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack by Decency2020(f): 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
Few things we can deduce from this info;

They are known to be coming from a certain mountain so the army knows where they are but won't go after them.

They had brokered peace which means the army can communicate with them and discuss but no one is arresting anybody because the real enemy of the people are Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu,

The army has confirmed that they have lost two men to these murderers but it does not matter after all the men could be southerners.

And all these are happening before our eyes and we pretend all is well. From all indications only the Igbos are ready to make the sacrifice to be free from this slavery.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack by Easylifelomo(m): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
Joker's
Re: Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack by Godpunishnairal: 12:22am On Oct 29, 2021
GOWON....

SEE WHAT YOU CAUSED TO YOUR PEOPLE.
NO PITY FOR UNA.

IN ABORI YOU WOULD HAVE SAVED YOUR PEOPLE
Re: Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack by OLULAW: 12:54am On Oct 29, 2021
If hell exists, it is Nigeria. Period. It can't be hellish than this a$$ hole called Nigeria.
Re: Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack by wallrichy: 3:40am On Oct 29, 2021
Attack by Nigeria soldiers would have been the best form of protecting that community. In warfare, you don't wait for your enemy to come and attack you, not a fight of beat me first and see what I would do....the more the Nigeria stay and wait, the more those Buhari Fulani gaganweed gets more emboldened and refreshed to attack the soldiers and the community.

As for BOLT......where is your location?

MRDEE01:
I pity all these innocent souls been wasted on a daily.

Government should put sentiments aside and rise to occasion and put an end to all these madness.

Hello nairalanders.
I am an experienced bolt driver based in abuja.

I am looking for a partner who can provide me a car to drive on Bolt platform,either on weekly remittance or hire purchase basis.

Thank you.
Re: Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack by MRDEE01: 3:53am On Oct 29, 2021
wallrichy:
Attack by Nigeria soldiers would have been the best form of protecting that community. In warfare, you don't wait for your enemy to come and attack you, not a fight of beat me first and see what I would do....the more the Nigeria stay and wait, the more those Buhari Fulani gaganweed gets more emboldened and refreshed to attack the soldiers and the community.

As for BOLT......where is your location?

like The saying "Attack is the beat form of defence"?

I stay in abuja
Re: Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack by Gfrey6(m): 3:59am On Oct 29, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

I wanted to have a pity on The North then I remembered that bandits and kidnappers are just businessmen and I shealth my sword.

North Loves Bandits And Vice Versa.

Banditry Is Not A Federal Offence In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/459407-fg-replies-pdp-kidnapping-banditry-not-federal-offences.html

Buhari's government loves bandits, bandits loves Buhari's government. QED.

Eye yam cumming
Imagine the rubbish you are spewing.
Even if he said it, is it for you to believe?
It is well with your sense of reasoning
Re: Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack by OnuAmu: 4:06am On Oct 29, 2021
How I love this news!!

Soldiers shouldn't go please... I need more of you to die grin
Re: Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack by bigcasava1(m): 4:27am On Oct 29, 2021
Finally fulanis jihadist are taking over platue state.
Re: Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack by J3susFr3ak: 5:08am On Oct 29, 2021
bigcasava1:
Finally fulanis jihadist are taking over platue state.

That is unfortunate: For the Fulanis....they did their best in pre-colonial times and failed. Buhari has boosted this sickening Jihadi wet dream of theirs to execute genocide on a massive scale (and then turn around to blame nameless and faceless "bandits!) They are all Fulani Terrorists!

I still think the indigenous people should NEVER take this lying down and still mobilize themselves to put enormous pressure on the whole minds/systems that easily submit to the compromised structures that serve the Jihadists interests.

Do NOT make the Hausa Fulani feel too comfortable in Jos North. Always remind them that 2015 and Lalong were costly Plateau mistakes that should NEVER be repeated again!

Let them form a well organized Plateau Resistance Group....when government blatantly makes itself illegitimate by morbid nihilistic policies....then it strongly signals that Revolution needs to rev up to wreck a balancing reckoning...
Re: Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack by jimtemi1: 7:17am On Oct 29, 2021
FAKE news... Haha Nigeria soldiers no useless reach that level
Re: Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack by MDK777: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2021
Senseless Nig GovT! God Why Not Bring A Man With WisdOM To Rule My DeaR Country? ThOSe Senseless IDiOTS Ruling Us Are So AnoYInG.
Re: Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack by TeeGod(m): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2021
Ah! See liver.... Like u motherfuckers who's country has given less priority to should run for ur lives else, ur blood will be on ur own hand. Who do us like this�
Re: Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack by wizard01(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2021
This is a slap on the Nigerian Army
Re: Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack by Kaymaxine(m): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
BeardedMeat:
My brother just imagine the story!

For how long?

Our mumu go never do

1 Like

Re: Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack by bigcasava1(m): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
J3susFr3ak:

That is unfortunate: For the Fulanis....they did their best in pre-colonial times and failed. Buhari has boosted this sickening Jihadi wet dream of theirs to execute genocide on a massive scale (and then turn around to blame nameless and faceless "bandits!) They are all Fulani Terrorists!

I still think the indigenous people should NEVER take this lying down and still mobilize themselves to put enormous pressure on the whole minds/systems that easily submit to the compromised structures that serve the Jihadists interests.

Do NOT make the Hausa Fulani feel too comfortable in Jos North. Always remind them that 2015 and Lalong were costly Plateau mistakes that should NEVER be repeated again!

Let them form a well organized Plateau Resistance Group....when government blatantly makes itself illegitimate by morbid nihilistic policies....then it strongly signals that Revolution needs to rev up to wreck a balancing reckoning...
that can be possible if they have leader like Jonah Jang. But it's unfortunate they don't have.
Re: Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack by dalass(f): 4:38am On Nov 02, 2021
Oracleforce:

Their intention is no longer to Islamized the northern region allow, but to forcefully impose their Islamic faith on the entire city in this country.

This is the reason you always see some of their big sponsors in the political office, using their office to plot laws and policies and plans that will hasten their heinous and force the imposition of their Islamic agenda. And this has necessitated the construction of rail project from Nigeria to the Niger republic., amendment of the CAC Act to suppress the church and Christians, appointing only people from the Fulani extract to key and sensitive positions, constantly soliciting support from neighboring Islamic countries, and unilaterally registered the secular state country like Nigeria under the organization of Islamic nation..., magnifying sharia laws in all the northern region but suppress or revolt against contrary laws in the southern part of the south...
We are here together... Their plans are so glaring and visible for all to see and to know their intention.

That religion has been spread by force. Its being spread by force and always will be forceful .. Jihad... Cankerworm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning / Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash / Thugs Attack INEC Collation Center In Edo, Destroy Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.