Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic (18440 Views)

Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) / FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by Abagajay: 5:51am On Oct 29, 2021
Nigeria my country always on the news here and there 21 billion for 14 bed space nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by Mcreloaded(m): 5:53am On Oct 29, 2021
Guess it's cheaper to continue going to London for treatment, we no complain again please the medical tourism to London should continue.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by Manlikekebin(m): 5:59am On Oct 29, 2021
After the buhari government will spend 21 billion naira on 14 bed space presidential clinic,they will still go to london for more medical attention nd still spend huge amount again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by ogascomax: 6:00am On Oct 29, 2021
I was suspending because of one stupid and foolish BBQ on this forum. I think whoever owns the set should be careful how he suspend people over someone idiotic post and craziness. Someone that truth has eluded him, I hardly use hash words for people but for that guy is just a free-fall. This is the worst person I have seen in my life that hate truth. I don't defend people I defend truth if you like be my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by SmartPolician: 6:01am On Oct 29, 2021
hisgrace090:
14 bed space clinic for 21 billion naira making it 1. Something billion naira for a bed space.

This govt only borrow to squander despite ongoing hardship in the land.

No, that's not how to check it.
The hospital will be equipped with state-of-the-art medical facilities.
That will cost a lot of money.
If that hospital will stop politicians to rush to London and US with taxpayers' money whenever they have a headache, it's worth it.
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by treatise: 6:05am On Oct 29, 2021
hisgrace090:
14 bed space clinic for 21 billion naira making it 1. Something billion naira for a bed space.

This govt only borrow to squander despite ongoing hardship in the land.

Would that stop him from going to London hospitals?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by OkoYM(m): 6:09am On Oct 29, 2021
Damidave1124:
21 billion naira for clinic they will not use, but rather travel out of the country to seek for better medical attention? shocked
It will be for emergency/first aids treatment before referral
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by ofiko123(m): 6:12am On Oct 29, 2021
Nigeria sai buhari..
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by techWriter3: 6:13am On Oct 29, 2021
Slow and steady we will going to the region of our aspirations
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by UselessBuharist: 6:14am On Oct 29, 2021
bcomputer101:

Now i believe God is punishing Nigeria with this heartless man called Buhari.

This same mannequin that looks like a motherless antelope will still run to London to treat himself for common malaria ooo

Lol you are mouthed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by olympianares: 6:15am On Oct 29, 2021
post=107152519:
Wailers that their thieving fathers couldn't do this or even construct their national headquarters in 16 wasted years will always wail.

They rather loot and share the money among themselves.

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
Fraudsters and miserable fellowship everywhere

AMEN in Jesus name.
Insha Allah.
Posterity will judge us all.
(We claim that in Jesus name).
Anybody in this nation supporting criminals, thieves that looted our national treasury and put our nation unto the part of recession, no matter the part they are in, will never ever progress in life,
Bad and evil things will always knock on thier doorsteps as long as they live.
So shall it be.
It is written.

We Rise
You are truly a ZOMBIE...And this I mean LITERALLY...I feel sorry for you

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by Easylifelomo(m): 6:16am On Oct 29, 2021
Who go used that hospital ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by olympianares: 6:17am On Oct 29, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
something must be fundamentally wrong with you!

I swear you are not OK, you need help.

Each time I see your comments here, the only thing I see is abnormality, oddness and mental inability to process and analyze things properly. You might think you made sense, you might think you are defending Buhari, but you are not. You are just sick and unaware of the fact that you are a sick dying man.

Please, Nigerians, this man needs help. He is sick! Instead of bashing him, please pray for him.

Honestly ,iv been thinking the same thing...I feel Sorry for him/her or whatever
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by Patode: 6:18am On Oct 29, 2021
'The permanent secretary explained that the presidential clinic was ‘conceived in 2012 by the previous administration and the brief was produced.' Did anybody read this part, or we are unable to decipher it? The project was planned by the last administration and it wasn't executed. If one planned to build a house in 2012 and the cost was 5 million, now to construct that house will cost almost 10 million. Logical thinking.
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by mybiz234: 6:19am On Oct 29, 2021
post=107152507:
Slow and steady we will get to the country of our dreams

If you call this progress, then you are morally dead.

Then you are a corrupt minded fellow pretending to be good.

Then you are not better than a morally rotten paid poster ready to write anything to defend his pay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by UselessBuharist: 6:21am On Oct 29, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

You for say something to her this morning nah.
Make Aunty MANNA carry them usual lamba give you on a gbas-gbos level grin.

MANNA don teach una MANNERS las las for nairaland.com.

The taming of the shrew grin grin grin grin grin

Only you with 4 moniker on same topic… nor go die for this job oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 6:22am On Oct 29, 2021
If he can spend that much on creating a clinic, why can't he pay doctors? We are in deep shit in Nigeria... And they will still run abroad to treat malaria o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by Reference(m): 6:22am On Oct 29, 2021
Indeed....elections do have serious consequences...
We brought this upon ourselves... QED.
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by begge: 6:23am On Oct 29, 2021
This lifeless man is really mad
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by PlayMaker001(m): 6:25am On Oct 29, 2021
Pure refined palm oil
Execllent cloud point
Ffa: 0%
Zero impurities
Call 08138617216
To place your order
Price:
#1,060,000 (truck delivery)
#1,080,000 (packaged delivery in 25L kegs)
Minimum order 100 tonnes
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by slowice(m): 6:27am On Oct 29, 2021
That money can actually build and equip 21 standard 100bed hospitals across the country lipsrsealed

What a way to Rob Nigerians..... The worst administration by a long margin since the creation of this country. Too much waste and impunity yet they keep crying wolf daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by Brushstrokes20: 6:29am On Oct 29, 2021
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!... Buhari is a CHRONIC and insatiable THIEF! undecided

Yet, the crook will still run to London to treat ordinary Ear infection o..... Very shameless kleptomaniac!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by Reference(m): 6:33am On Oct 29, 2021
Patode:
'The permanent secretary explained that the presidential clinic was ‘conceived in 2012 by the previous administration and the brief was produced.' Did anybody read this part, or we are unable to decipher it? The project was planned by the last administration and it wasn't executed. If one planned to build a house in 2012 and the cost was 5 million, now to construct that house will cost almost 10 million. Logical thinking.

It was planned by a universally accepted profligate administration rejected wholesale in 2015 and was replaced by an administration that claimed it was going to be prudent with resources right down to the famous, inaugural presidential breakfast and sachet coco in that same presidential house.

What has happened since then.
I tell you.
The economy has significantly deteriorated since then requiring even more belt tightening but what do we have.
A Contractor's paradise in full bloom, with its poster child, Julius Berger, doing what it has been doing since the 70's..... humongous, unreasonable, citizen provoking, wastages...

This is indefensible by any but the worst kind of administrations and the worst kind of citizens.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by mybiz234: 6:34am On Oct 29, 2021
wonder233:
You pride yourself as being objective. So, a simple question: is N21b justified for such a project?

Mannabbgrills deceives himself as being objective? If he dares, let him accept my challenge to expose his lies and shame on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by isaiahethan: 6:36am On Oct 29, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

If you had any sense, you'd know that we already have a presidential clinic! One that has billions of naira budgeted for it annually, which buhari doesn't use.

For your information too, before buhari came into power, that hospital was upgraded by the previous administration and more recent state of the art machines installed.

Now if buhari suddenly has has a change of mind from wasting our scarce Forex on medical tourism, What happened to upgrading the previous clinic? Must everything be partisan with you? Aren't you ashamed of yourself like this? Who did this to you?

I'm afraid his brain doesn't function.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by mybiz234: 6:37am On Oct 29, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Your patriotism is annoying grin

Let's call a spade a spade and not beat around the Bush.

The man is no Jesus christ or Jehova, there is no risk of blasphemy whatsoever.

Even the most patriotic fictional character Jack Bauer in "24 Series" abducted his corrupt president illegally, and made him to make a confession.

Mannabbgrills' so-called patriotism is Selective Patriotism, a patriotism like that of a paid poster. He sounds like a morally corrupt man, yet he will be cursing politicians. More or less, he is cursing himself.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:37am On Oct 29, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Your patriotism is annoying grin

Let's call a spade a spade and not beat around the Bush.

The man is no Jesus christ or Jehova, there is no risk of blasphemy whatsoever.

Even the most patriotic fictional character Jack Bauer in "24 Series" abducted his corrupt president illegally, and made him to make a confession.
Patriotism is loyalty to your country, not loyalty to the president or regime. isn't a patriot, he's a slowpoke who is slowly going senile from blindly supporting evil

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by house10s: 6:39am On Oct 29, 2021
post=107152507:
Slow and steady we will get to the country of our dreams
dey there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola’s Campaign Office In Osogbo / LASEPA Shuts Churches, Mosques, Bars & Hotels In Alimosho For Noise Pollution / We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.