Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic (18445 Views)

Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) / FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by Karemarealty288(m): 7:13am On Oct 29, 2021
post=107152507:
Slow and steady we will get to the country of our dreams

Nigeria of your dream ? 14 bed space for 21 billion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by Prenonjebose: 7:15am On Oct 29, 2021
These politicians are wicked. The state house clinic is not good enough again. The money allocated to the clinic every year is not enough. They will build this one, and allocate more money for it's maintenance. This will still not stop them and their families from traveling abroad for check up at every opportunity.
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by Afamsi: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Says a boy that support corrupt looters and criminals for 16 years.
The thing hypocrisy go do to una ehn, una no go see am finish.

Atiku pikins dem dem grin grin grin grin
You are the same idiiot that grillvulture. May your life be like Nigeria under your darling daddy
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by chukel(m): 7:17am On Oct 29, 2021
[quote author=SmartPolician post=107154137][/quote]UNTH Enugu does open heart surgery.
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by Khallicopyro: 7:17am On Oct 29, 2021
JuanJO:
you are turning this forum to something else Mr vulturegrill. Does it mean that u lack sense abi you are just typing for the fun sake? I really do not understand this anymore. Enough of all this your stupidity brother.
Leave him alone. Whom the gods want to destroy they first make mad.
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by plaindealer: 7:19am On Oct 29, 2021
“The project was conceived in 2012 by previous administration and the brief was produced. Most of the preliminary work has been concluded and Mr. President has approved the project. We have gone to Bureau of Public Procurement to get Certificate of No Objection,” he said.

He told the committee that JBN was picked as the contractor because they built state House and have been maintaining it since 1990 and JBN has done great Job, adding that JBN was considered because of security reason.

According to him, the clinic will also be opened to other Africa countries for medical treatment.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/buhari-approves-n21bn-to-build-14-bed-space-in-aso-rock-clinic/

This is what I love about PMB, always great news, unlike the looters and incompetent people before him,

The project sat on the drawing board since 2012, but no action, just looting and stealing, now as usual, PMB to the rescue, the Completer In Chief.

God Bless PMB.

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by mybiz234: 7:20am On Oct 29, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

I am a shameless hypocrite and pretender.
I am even mentally confused. That's why I place curses on politicians, whereas my own behaviour is like that of a cursed man. I, mannabbgrills, alias NLpolicewoman, agree that I am under a serious curse.

Why are you saying this about yourself?
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by seyz91(m): 7:22am On Oct 29, 2021
cheesy
bcomputer101:
Now i believe God is punishing Nigeria with this heartless man called Buhari.

This same mannequin that looks like a motherless antelope will still run to London to treat himself for common ear-problem & malaria ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by plaindealer: 7:24am On Oct 29, 2021
post=107152519:
Wailers that their thieving fathers couldn't do this or even construct their national headquarters in 16 wasted years will always wail.

They rather loot and share the money among themselves.

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
Fraudsters and miserable fellowship everywhere

AMEN in Jesus name.
Insha Allah.
Posterity will judge us all.
(We claim that in Jesus name).
Anybody in this nation supporting criminals, thieves that looted our national treasury and put our nation unto the part of recession, no matter the part they are in, will never ever progress in life,
Bad and evil things will always knock on thier doorsteps as long as they live.
So shall it be.
It is written.

We Rise

They did not cry and wail when their looting and stealing PDP uncles left the project dead on the drawing board since 2012, not that PMB is stepping up to start and complete the project, they must now wail and cry endlessly..

I've never seen these kinds of people before in my life, nothing good makes them happy, they are all about hatred, sadness and bitterness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by ahmedajadi(m): 7:25am On Oct 29, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
something must be fundamentally wrong with you!

I swear you are not OK, you need help.

Each time I see your comments here, the only thing I see is abnormality, oddness and mental inability to process and analyze things properly. You might think you made sense, you might think you are defending Buhari, but you are not. You are just sick and unaware of the fact that you are a sick dying man.

Please, Nigerians, this man needs help. He is sick! Instead of bashing him, please pray for him.

Praying for this man is like praying for God not to allow Tinubu to contest for president or praying that Buhari should not steal money. That's what they call future impossible tense. The prayer no fit answer jare. Leave him. When Buhari leaves office, he go get sense by force.
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by membranus: 7:28am On Oct 29, 2021
Will that stop Mr. Buhari from transversing the whole of Europe from seeking cure from even a common cold?
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by chronique(m): 7:32am On Oct 29, 2021
Despite the fact that Aso Rock clinic gets billions of naira in allocation and does not have ordinary paracetamol, Buhari has approved 21bn for the construction of a 14 bed space presidential clinic making it 1.5bn per bed space. This bastard just came to waste and plunder our meager resources. It will never be well with all those who joined hands to package this calamity as president for Nigerians. Doctors and lectures are striking regularly but it does not concern him. After wasting the money to build the clinic, the idiot will still use our money to go for treatment in London. I'm just so pissed!!!
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by sakanifemi123(m): 7:34am On Oct 29, 2021
After the tenure of president Buhari, we don't need to argue who is going to top the of table richest president in the history of mankind.......
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by Damzy101(m): 7:34am On Oct 29, 2021
post=107152507:

Country of our dreams with 21 billion for how many bed space ?
Does that prevent him from going to London for treatment ?

Speak the truth, what is bad is bad!
Don't cover it up with motivational quotes. Haba.
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by Labsinp: 7:35am On Oct 29, 2021
Joysticks:
This man want to loot Nigeria treasury before he vacate aso rock.Someone needs to stop this man regime before he turned Nigeria vault into a cashstrap.He is paying 5000pounds daily to park an aircraft.Now he was to spend 21b to build a hospital he will never visit.And all this funds are loan taken from world bank and china.No investment.Chai!
And some people are saying we should not wish him death.

There is difference between hospital and clinic, how much would they use in building a reliable hospital, this country is finished.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by EmptyGarden(m): 7:37am On Oct 29, 2021
JuanJO:
you are turning this forum to something else Mr vulturegrill. Does it mean that u lack sense abi you are just typing for the fun sake? I really do not understand this anymore. Enough of all this your stupidity brother.
A 'she', not a 'he'.
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by chronique(m): 7:38am On Oct 29, 2021
JuanJO:

Leave that slowpoke alone. He's as brainless as the idiot he supports. Despite the fact that Aso Rock clinic gets billions of naira in allocation and does not have ordinary paracetamol, Buhari has approved 21bn for the construction of a 14 bed space presidential clinic making it 1.5bn per bed space. This bastard just came to waste and plunder our meager resources. It will never be well with all those who joined hands to package this calamity as president for Nigerians. Doctors and lectures are striking regularly but it does not concern him. After wasting the money to build the clinic, the idiot will still use our money to go for treatment in London. I'm just so pissed!!!
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by Decency2020(f): 7:40am On Oct 29, 2021
post=107152507:

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by Kraytur: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2021
post=107152519:
Wailers that their thieving fathers couldn't do this or even construct their national headquarters in 16 wasted years will always wail.

They rather loot and share the money among themselves.

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
Fraudsters and miserable fellowship everywhere

AMEN in Jesus name.
Insha Allah.
Posterity will judge us all.
(We claim that in Jesus name).
Anybody in this nation supporting criminals, thieves that looted our national treasury and put our nation unto the part of recession, no matter the part they are in, will never ever progress in life,
Bad and evil things will always knock on thier doorsteps as long as they live.
So shall it be.
It is written.

We Rise

How do you justify building a 14 bed space clinic with 51.5 million dollars fgs shocked
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by assent: 7:43am On Oct 29, 2021
[quote author=NLPoliceWoman post=107154279][/quote]

Mannabbgrills, the guy told you the truth. You need help.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by fashrola(m): 7:47am On Oct 29, 2021
post=107152507:

Now I know you are slowing loosing your senses on this platform
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by Internet22: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2021
And he keeps on visiting abroad for treatment
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by CaptainAyub: 7:56am On Oct 29, 2021
NetValueFX:

This vulture man is a disgrace. I actually thought it's a woman until someone said it's a man. Someone's father with such a decayed brain
Na man.
And na suffering and smiling man

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by Fuckyoumod: 7:58am On Oct 29, 2021
ahmedajadi:

Praying for this man is like praying for God not to allow Tinubu to contest for president or praying that Buhari should not steal money. That's what they call future impossible tense. The prayer no fit answer jare. Leave him. When Buhari leaves office, he go get sense by force.
lol...... So his case is beyond redmption
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by Fuckyoumod: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2021
Pearlyakin:

You think that shameless vulture thing need prayer ?
lol... What else can I say? his case is pathetic.
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by Decide2rise: 8:04am On Oct 29, 2021
post=107152507:
Shut it you zomb. Always yarning dust
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by kunle75(m): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2021
Abujason:

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/buhari-approves-construction-of-n21-billion-14-bed-space-presidential-clinic/

Am just curious, what about the existing aso rock clinic they have been budgeting #3b annually for renovation .
Am not understanding again ooooo
Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by DonUmeh(m): 8:06am On Oct 29, 2021
Buhari and APC preparing funds for 2023 election.
FG claims there's no funds but can borrow funds for this anti masses project.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gorgore Replaces Shuwaram As ISWAP Leader After NAF Kills Former Leader / Defection: I Am Going Nowhere -ekweremadu Replies APC / Buhari Weighs Options On Incoming Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.