Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me (44369 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by MadeMan01(m): 8:49am On Oct 29, 2021
You have billed him
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Nonexisting1: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2021
I nearly dropped a comment, thank God I checked again who opened the thread. I will not be mad this precious morning just because someone else decides to be mad.

1 Like

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by prophetfire: 8:50am On Oct 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Kolo mental grin
You know her well.
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Obyangel: 8:51am On Oct 29, 2021
I tire for this kind of post, Mtchhhh
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Salako01(m): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2021
Think of it this way, if he sent it and cancelled, it could because of two things : maybe he sent it in error or that he looked around further and did not see what he thought he saw at first glance grin
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by seyoops4u: 8:53am On Oct 29, 2021
mamagee3:
Guys, I’m so angry because a fine man cancelled a Facebook friend request he sent me?

I just don’t wanna talk about it.

I'm the fine man.
The fine man is me.

What were you filling like that took you long to accept my request?.

Anyways, I changed my mind already.
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by iscom(m): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2021
mamagee3:
Guys, I’m so angry because a fine man cancelled a Facebook friend request he sent me?

I be fine man too, tell me your name i will send you friend request.
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by cloud(m): 8:54am On Oct 29, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Once a girl fails to accept my friend request after 7 hr, i cancel it.
If I chase a girl for two weeks and she didn't show any clear sign of interest in me, i quit the chase: she's just a pair of unequal boobs and a stupid vag!na.
Men have stopped begging and chasing women for long because they smell, they carry diseases, they are destiny killers, they are liabilities, they are useless: ALL OF THEM!
you sound like a victim of gonocacus originale or one deadly std

2 Likes

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Drone95(m): 8:55am On Oct 29, 2021
Send him friend request back. It's his turn to shine kiss
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Maj196(m): 8:55am On Oct 29, 2021
When I saw mamagee I wasn't surprised. She's been nuts for a very long time.
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by jkingx(m): 8:55am On Oct 29, 2021
nijaomegacode:
[b][/b]they are useless: ALL OF THEM!
Including your sisters and daughters if you have any or the daughters will have I'll bet.

1 Like

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by PreciousBro: 8:55am On Oct 29, 2021
Why were you delaying to accept in the first place. Delaying tactic born out of yanga abi shakara? In this jet age.

Woman wahala. Una no dey tire to dey front.

The irony is that women front alot more for more deserving guys rather than undeserving guys.

I also cancel or delete any unreplied msg sent to a girl I physically fancy and would like to know if she delays. I like the feeling of them coming back to your inbox replying to a msg you sent 500years ago while I act dumb like hello, who u be ? They get angry really fast showing you a screen munched pic of the msg you sent, and I'm like, why now, after a while ? Well I'm no longer interested that's why I moved on because I thought you not replying indicates your disinterest lol

Guys sabi form too na. Imagine girls wey no reach u dey form. Abeg e dey pain.
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by opecuddy(m): 8:55am On Oct 29, 2021
Wahala
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by 2braithe: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
send request to him back now.

Moreover, why did you have to delay clicking on accept to grant the request?

I guess you don't know mamagee and her cruise.Just check her topics created.

The mod that pushed this to fp,shey you know that heaven is not sure for you again. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Adesanmi01: 8:57am On Oct 29, 2021
Thought the future is female.... Even monkey future is brighter than this.
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Help2020: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2021
Nairaland is now useless. How can this be in front page?
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Incognito403: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2021
Kokaine:

You're bragging. You have been meeting local girls obviously. There are women with class that won't even look at you or consider your request. Be humble. Stop thinking all girls are like the ones you find around you. There are women making big moves. You can't stand close to them. They will over shadow you
I guess you're young and inexperienced.

When it comes to women, you're either her type or not. If you're her type and have her mumú button, forget all that class. You'll shine her congo everyday, anyway, anywhere.

And by type, I don't only mean money. I know many guys dating rich and powerful girls. Some of my school mates were sponsored by rich powerful girls back then.

Should I burst your bubble? Even if you're richer than her whole generation, if she doesn't like you, she will still rubbish you and your money.

The guy is right. Woman na woman; powerful, rich or international. Get her password and you'll get unlimited access to shine her congo.

If she doesn't show greenlight in two weeks then you're not her type. Quit the chase and move on. Fish plenty for river.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Poopypants: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2021
Nairaland to the dogs
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by MITCHELL96: 9:00am On Oct 29, 2021
Because you left it pending na grin in the name of big girl, and while you left it pending, you were busy posting and updating on your story, what do you want him to do ? If it's me, I'll also do same, infact, I've done it to many girls too
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Btruth: 9:01am On Oct 29, 2021
mamagee3:

you are equally beautiful, so don't trouble yourself. Your real man is on the way.

Just believe.
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by FashionCookie(f): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2021
nijaomegacode:
If I chase a girl for two weeks and she didn't show any clear sign of interest in me, i quit the chase: she's just a pair of unequal boobs and a stupid vag!na.
Men have stopped begging and chasing women for long because they smell, they carry diseases, they are destiny killers, they are liabilities, they are useless: ALL OF THEM!
So who are those ones that come to Nairaland to cry and create topics? Please don't tell me they are simps.
As women kuku useless you are you chasing them to start with?
Una go dey form one kind thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by wallrichy: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2021
That's very easy. Return the invite, there is a high possiblity he might accept you immediately. It happens at times..Take care

mamagee3:

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by FashionCookie(f): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2021
Kokaine:

You're bragging. You have been meeting local girls obviously. There are women with class that won't even look at you or consider your request. Be humble. Stop thinking all girls are like the ones you find around you. There are women making big moves. You can't stand close to them. They will over shadow you
Don't mind him. We know their type...
He didn't even sit to consider why the girls didn't accept him. Like...maybe he didn't even measure up to standards.
His likes will always belittle women at every given opportunity to massage their dirty ego and feel good.
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Pat081: 9:08am On Oct 29, 2021
mamagee3:

pls do you use ur drugs b4 you post this ?I don't know how many friends request I don cancelled and am still doing fine but pls don't kill your self because of this ooooo
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by ohosi4real(m): 9:08am On Oct 29, 2021
Many of them are scammer, ritualist, lady be care of fine boys on Facebook
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by vickydevoka(m): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2021
nijaomegacode:
2 weeks ? U get patience o. Me na 3 days o. If I to like u 1 week

1 Like

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Missyajoke(f): 9:10am On Oct 29, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Seems you have no female in your family undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by faithfull18(f): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2021
Lol
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by ramatintin(m): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2021
Mods be pushing rubbish to front page recently.
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by hefeeluv: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2021
mamagee3:

He didn't want trouble for his life
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Blackdisciple(m): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2021
mamagee3:

Don't wanna talk about it so why did u bring it here....?

He realized that he sent a friend request to the wrong person that's why he cancelled it, don't get it twisted ehhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? / Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / The Beauty Of Eritrean Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.