Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,788 members, 7,837,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga (3105 Views)

This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics / This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. / How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by ultiabaz36(m): 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Make una help o abeg... I asked this babe out tru tru and she gree for me, but d issue dia be say, since d day I asked her out na hin she don dey task me. If I call to check up on her, d next tin she go talk be say she never chop today make I send her money to eat. If she call me say why I no call her since morning and me go dey form some kind busy, d next thing she go talk be say make I come her side and branch mall to buy things for when I'm coming. I don dey do this shi for about a month now.

Wia d yawa con gahs now be say, I just go her area to go and do small findings about her cos I no wan labour in vain. Based on my investigation, dey tell me say she don already geh pinkin but d guy no gree collect d belle and that is why she still dey stay with her mama. The thing shock me because d shediot no tell me and I wan reap d fruit of my labour.

Abeg shey make I invite her to my house or make I carry her go hotel to nack akpako or make just overlook and move on with my life make she dey carry her wahala dey go too.

Abeg make una advice me o.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by chatinent: 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
In the end, I see you raising two sons not belonging to you...and it's when they study Law finish you go know.

I am not a prophet.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by slawormiir: 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ogbeni bang that baby girl shaperly make you move on

If you don't do it now....she might succeed in using this their method called "connected but no internet" to pussify you forever
Which means you will no longer be able to smooch her booby, bang and browse her pussy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by aktolly54(m): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Op don't be mumu , mess her before you discharge her. Single-mother no hard to Bleep unless you dey dull yourself. If she no gree make you fuc.k her then use money which is her weakness as a bargain. She no get choice she go open that leg for you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by ChasinGood(m): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
you think sey you wise grin
Better use your no. 6 make you no go buy spare parts when you no get car sad

1 Like

Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by Bola146(f): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by Spider20: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nigerian ladies are out there to cause havoc to Men's life.........

In a loud voice
Nigerian Ladies are useless,very useless............

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by Sonnobax15(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,if you no settle down lash that banny en,na then e go clear to me say you be confirmed maga undecided..

Any ways according to wetin chatinet don already advise you.....But imagine am na say you cor train another guyman two children go study medicine finish,at the end you cor realize say no be your sperm form them shocked. That kind thing can pain Guyman ennn shocked
Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by ultiabaz36(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op,if you no settle down lash that banny en,na the e go clear to me say you be confirmed maga undecided..

Any ways according to wetin chatinet don already advise you.....But imagine am na say you cor train another guyman two children go study medicine finish,at the end you cor realize say no be your sperm form them shocked. That kind thing can pain Guyman ennn shocked
Na tomorrow I go reap the fruit of my labour be dt.
Spider20:
Nigerian ladies are out there to cause havoc to Men's life.........

In a loud voice
Nigerian Ladies are useless,very useless............

My brother no be lie
Bola146:
See them
Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by Saskay44: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
bang rubbish comot from her body then disposed m
Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by richmondefosa(m): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
chatinent:
In the end, I see you raising two sons not belonging to you...and it's when they study Law finish you go know.

I am not a prophet.

This you have seen grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by Fmlao: 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
BOOM, BOOM, BOOM

BANG, BANG, BANG

ANYWHERE

JUST

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM

BANG, BANG, BANG
Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by Eyinju112(f): 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
He be like say she no get work,,, you’re her source of income...
Continue guy
The lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by Godada(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2021

Sadly, more than 90% of these big ass cuties parading the social media......they are confirm baby mamas.

They go package ehn........

Niggers will lose it. But sadly na ATM card them dey find.

Don't let your case be connected but not internet.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by Lilsameey: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lmaoooo,....She will suck you dry grin
Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by Godada(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ogbeni bang that baby girl shaperly make you move on

If you don't do it now....she might succeed in using this their method called "connected but no internet" to pussify you forever
Which means you will no longer be able to smooch her booby, bang and browse her pussy

Bro........this connected but no internet got me cracked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by yomi007k(m): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
I still dey talk am, any man that conquers the 7 cardinal sins, poverty and women is already half way to heaven.

All he needs is to seek wisdom and everything go just dey pure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by younglleo: 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
Akpa amu!
See the rubbish u open ur mouth talk!
(U don do am for 1month already)
Stay there and be wasting ur talent, no go investigate abba kyari!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nack akpako grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by helinues: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
Relationship is more like a job opportunity to some ladies now.

But na where una self dey get all those hungry girls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by juniorstar(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Make una help o abeg... I asked this babe out tru tru and she gree for me, but d issue dia be say, since d day I asked her out na hin she don dey task me. If I call to check up on her, d next tin she go talk be say she never chop today make I send her money to eat. If she call me say why I no call her since morning and me go dey form some kind busy, d next thing she go talk be say make I come her side and branch mall to buy things for when I'm coming. I don dey do this shi for about a month now.

Wia d yawa con gahs now be say, I just go her area to go and do small findings about her cos I no wan labour in vain. Based on my investigation, dey tell me say she don already geh pinkin but d guy no gree collect d belle and that is why she still dey stay with her mama. The thing shock me because d shediot no tell me and I wan reap d fruit of my labour.

Abeg shey make I invite her to my house or make I carry her go hotel to nack akpako or make just overlook and move on with my life make she dey carry her wahala dey go too.

There are many hungry girls these days...so thread carefully before you become feeder of many nations.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by dan9ice(m): 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
The most important thing here is that you should wear doncom, to avoid unnecessary stories..
Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by MufasaLion: 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
I'll pay for your child's DNA when they got delivered. grin
Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by Truvelisback(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
ultiabaz36:

U dey date Choprite and u say make she no Chop. Nawa for u oo!

1 Like

Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
Godada:

Sadly, more than 90% of these big ass cuties parading the social media......they are confirm baby mamas.

They go package ehn........

Niggers will lose it. But sadly na ATM card them dey find.

Don't let your case be connected but not internet.

Gone are the days when guys they use lyrics win girl heart Nah money dem use that's why babes they bill them on a stead.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by Bamzyriches451: 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
Use your head, again use your head
We move

1 Like

Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by Nonexisting1: 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Carry her go hotel and fucck her well for all the money you don spend but try to use condom to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by ultiabaz36(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
Eyinju112:
He be like say she no get work,,, you’re her source of income...
Continue guy
The lord is your strength
I will give you the feedback tomorrow.
younglleo:
Akpa amu!
See the rubbish u open ur mouth talk!
(U don do am for 1month already)
Stay there and be wasting ur talent, no go investigate abba kyari!
I dey endure b4 ni bro
chatinent:

I am not a prophet.
God forbid
Saskay44:
bang rubbish comot from her body then disposed m
Confirm
Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Pray you don't learn in hard way
Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by ultiabaz36(m): 6:24am On Oct 30, 2021
God forbid
DONFRANSKID:
Pray you don't learn in hard way
Re: Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga by Oglock(m): 7:04am On Oct 30, 2021
Irredeeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When Your Lesbian Love Sucks Your Breast? / 10 Reasons Men Find It Hard Marrying A Single Mum!!! / Women Are My Greatest Regret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.